Can I Stack Another Non-methyl Ph/s With M1t?

powerlinelift

Awards
I am wondering if I can stack another PS/H with a cycle of M1T? I am going to run a two week cycle of M1T after Memorial Day weekend. I have everything worked out with it, now just trying to find out whether I can run a non-methyl ps/h with it.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
4-ad is good to run with m1-t, helps with the lethargy and any libido issues that might come up as well.

crazilyfter42

Awards
I agree w/ the above 4ad is the only thing I would ever stack w/ M1T b/c it helps w/ some of the sides. Honestly you will get great results w/ M1T not really any reason to stack anything else w/ it.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
You might want to stack 20mg of superdrol with that, and then follow it up with epistane at 20/20/30/30 and furazodrol to solidify the gains :shoot:

ya m1-t by itself is gonna get ya good. 20lbs in 2 weeks when i ran it at 10mg/day. was my first cycle though. kept 17 of it. good luck and what brand do u have?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering if I can stack another PS/H with a cycle of M1T? I am going to run a two week cycle of M1T after Memorial Day weekend. I have everything worked out with it, now just trying to find out whether I can run a non-methyl ps/h with it.
WHY?

smoke dog

Awards

Well..... i can think of a few good reasons. First of all, M1T typically reduces endogenous testosterone production greatly within 2-5 days. For this reason you can do a few things.
If means permit, administer a low dosed (200-500mg) long lasting testosterone (enanthate or cypionate) once weekly. Again, if you still have access to 4AD a daily dose of 400-600mg transdermally or 600-1000mg orally should be suffice. One final attempt at supplementing to balance testosterone levels may be attempted with oral DHEA at a oral dose of 100-200mg daily. With or without any of these options i highly recommend an AI to reduce estrogen related side effects such as bloating and gynecomastia.

Be sure to use M1T conservatively and with caution. It is extremely hepatotoxic! ! !

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
20lbs in 2 weeks on m1t?? wow

I primed for it, cut back 10lbs before hitting it, but mostly everything was lean gains, after the 2nd day it was a 1 to a 1.5lb a day. talk about getting winded going up a flight of stairs though, took a good couple months to get used to that weight gain. I felt better on m1-t than i did on superdrol thats for sure, and i got more gains, kept 10 from superdrol in 3 weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------
Good luck with your m1-t cycle man

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Well..... i can think of a few good reasons. First of all, M1T typically reduces endogenous testosterone production greatly within 2-5 days. For this reason you can do a few things.
If means permit, administer a low dosed (200-500mg) long lasting testosterone (enanthate or cypionate) once weekly. Again, if you still have access to 4AD a daily dose of 400-600mg transdermally or 600-1000mg orally should be suffice. One final attempt at supplementing to balance testosterone levels may be attempted with oral DHEA at a oral dose of 100-200mg daily. With or without any of these options i highly recommend an AI to reduce estrogen related side effects such as bloating and gynecomastia.

Be sure to use M1T conservatively and with caution. It is extremely hepatotoxic! ! !
EDIT: M1T CAN yield gains of 15-20 pounds in 14-21 days. Plus it's one of the most toxic steroids ever produced. Running anything else with it (even non methylated) will add even MORE stress to the liver and add to the shutdown which's already gonna be extreme. M1T, if ran ever at all, is best alone.

Last edited:

smoke dog

Awards
M1T Yields gains of 15-20 pounds in 14-21 days. Plus it's one of the most toxic steroids ever produced. Running anything else with it (even non methylated) will add even MORE stress to the liver and add to the shutdown which's already gonna be extreme. M1T, if ran ever at all, is best alone.
Not disagreeing with you here buddy... As i stated before, your testosterone is totally suppressed within a few days of M1T use. That is one of the main reasons why so many people have severe lethargy and lack of sex drive while on M1T. Hence, the recommendation for low/moderate doses of testosterone supplementation. FYI, There is EXTREMELY low liver related side effects of low dosed weekly testosterone injections, DHEA, or even 4AD use... look it up...

The one thing i would definitely recommend "stacking" with M1T....... A sh!t load of Cycle Support!!!!!!

smoke dog

Awards
ohh, and an AI...(trandermal formestane is the shiznit)

smoke dog

Awards
Yes, gains will vary widely based on genetics, diet, and training. However, i did experience gains of 15, 10, and 10 pounds the three times i used this compound. Potent to say the least.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
lol, that's a random and utterly incorrect bit of info.
Gains vary, obviously. Everyone knows that. There's a doctor on MD forum that gained nearly 20lbs off a 2.5 week cycle of M1T. Considering M1T is more potent (and toxic) than Superdrol it's highly possible. I've seen a few people gain 20 pounds on Superdrol in 3 weeks.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Not disagreeing with you here buddy... As i stated before, your testosterone is totally suppressed within a few days of M1T use. That is one of the main reasons why so many people have severe lethargy and lack of sex drive while on M1T. Hence, the recommendation for low/moderate doses of testosterone supplementation. FYI, There is EXTREMELY low liver related side effects of low dosed weekly testosterone injections, DHEA, or even 4AD use... look it up...

The one thing i would definitely recommend "stacking" with M1T....... A sh!t load of Cycle Support!!!!!!
'Look it up'? Seriously man... Most PH/PS's can cause libido to drop but for a 2-3 week cycle. But it's only 2-3 weeks. Plus it doesn't happen to everybody. If it does there's a lot of better things to take than just more steroids. And as for lethargy - a huge part of lethargy is due to the severe liver strain M1T has on your body. Add another steroid, methyl or not, and you got more liver strain.

smoke dog

Awards
'Look it up'? Seriously man... Most PH/PS's can cause libido to drop but for a 2-3 week cycle. But it's only 2-3 weeks. Plus it doesn't happen to everybody. If it does there's a lot of better things to take than just more steroids. And as for lethargy - a huge part of lethargy is due to the severe liver strain M1T has on your body. Add another steroid, methyl or not, and you got more liver strain.
You know what i just realized.... It would be totally retarded to use a long lasting ester based injectable testesterone for a 2-3 week cycle...wow...duhhhh.. i guess i was thinking of M1T as a kickstarter to a longer cycle..... Anyways, to all of those that dont already know, M1T is basically pure poison that just happens to have the side effect of rapid mass accrual.. NO JOKE..

Ziquor, I appreciate your conservative view on M1T cycling... Sometimes less is more...

But from personal experiance with M1T, i can honestly say that i felt immensly better (libido, energy, aggression...) on M1 when i added in 4AD. The first cycle i ran was 20mg daily for three weeks. The second cycle was 20-30mg for two weeks with. The third cycle was 20mg M1T with 500mg trans 4AD and 250mg trans Formestane for three weeks. I only got bloodwork done on the later two cycles and the results were vary comparable. Liver stress indicating enzymes like biliruben were actually lower the third time around with the additional 4AD and E-FORM. While chloresterol was nearly the same (screwed up both times).

If it is your first time running M1T, or anything for that matter, run it solo so that you can better identify the effects that the product has on your body.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You know what i just realized.... It would be totally retarded to use a long lasting ester based injectable testesterone for a 2-3 week cycle...wow...duhhhh.. i guess i was thinking of M1T as a kickstarter to a longer cycle..... Anyways, to all of those that dont already know, M1T is basically pure poison that just happens to have the side effect of rapid mass accrual.. NO JOKE..

Ziquor, I appreciate your conservative view on M1T cycling... Sometimes less is more...

But from personal experiance with M1T, i can honestly say that i felt immensly better (libido, energy, aggression...) on M1 when i added in 4AD. The first cycle i ran was 20mg daily for three weeks. The second cycle was 20-30mg for two weeks with. The third cycle was 20mg M1T with 500mg trans 4AD and 250mg trans Formestane for three weeks. I only got bloodwork done on the later two cycles and the results were vary comparable. Liver stress indicating enzymes like biliruben were actually lower the third time around with the additional 4AD and E-FORM. While chloresterol was nearly the same (screwed up both times).

If it is your first time running M1T, or anything for that matter, run it solo so that you can better identify the effects that the product has on your body.
I got what you're sayin. I know 1-Test (1-AD) and 4-AD is an excellent combo. But Methyl 1 - I just don't wanna see any sick dying fools like before. Hell even Superdrol ended up having some hospitalized yellow dudes.

smoke dog

Awards
Ya, your quote describes the vast majority of people who end up toasting themselves... We are not talking about stacking cell tech and no2 here.. If proper planning and precautions are not taken, you can really mess yourself up.. for life...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ya, your quote describes the vast majority of people who end up toasting themselves... We are not talking about stacking cell tech and no2 here.. If proper planning and precautions are not taken, you can really mess yourself up.. for life...
Oh yeah. That's quote's an absurd mess of someone not knowing what's up. However the 2 peeps I know on who ended up in the piss-hotil were from Superdrol at 4 week cycles with no prior medical problems (1 is here on AM still). Not sure why, but sh!t happens sometimes.