Some notes from Week 1- (Test e and dbol)

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
Actually only 5 days into the cycle... 2nd shot of test e (250mg) was sunday, and along with 40mg dbol (20mg 2x daily)

Felt nothing first 3 days, then sunday I felt super pumped after the 20mg in the morning before the gym. This morning I also seemed to feel the dbol, sitting here at work feeling very high-strung, almost cant stop laughing. (maybe this is mental?)

Also... got 2 zits both on my neck, the kind that are just like bumps under the skin that arent poppable... and I havent had zits in the past 10 years... so has to be related.

And second pinning went fine. The first I had to have a buddy do it, but this time I stood there for about 5 min before I could stick myself. (left glute) have to say it went in like butter and no pain. I've experienced no pain at all back there, not even in the day after. I read some people feel like they were kicked or something, but mine is completly normal. Maybe a tad like a bruise, but thats it. The pin goes in so easily, (1.5") that it was difficult for me to keep holding it so that it didnt go in the full 1.5".

I'll probably keep this as my log and update as I notice things.

This is my first cycle.
Im 28 5-8, 163-165. Been training good for the past 2 years, and on a good, clean diet. 2 years ago before training I was at 130lb.

z06

z06

Awards
dbol should be kicking in soon, however the test won't really be present for another 3 weeks, atleast I never realized anything until mid week 3 to late week 4. First cycle is the best, and anyone who's ran multiple cycles will agree. Make the best of it and know that as long as training, diet, and sleep are all being followed correctly you will grow like a tree. Good luck.

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
Day 9

DAY 9... weight 166 (+1)

getting better pumps at the gym, other than that, not noticing much yet. I look a tad more swollen in the mirror, but with only 1lb weight increase, Im sure its nothing. 3rd injection was a little more painful than the first 2, stayed sore for a few hours.

lots of food, rest, and water. Hopefully the dbol will start kicking in soon.

No other noticable sides. No more zits, have b5 here in case. Also will start tanning if I notice anything.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 9... weight 166 (+1)

lots of food, rest, and water. Hopefully the dbol will start kicking in soon.
Are you sure you eating lots of food?!?! 9 days on Dbol and only 1lb? A lot of people think they are but they're not. I don't want to come off as an ass but bud your 5'8 166lbs (I'll leave that alone) and are on some potent stuff and only come up 1lb in the black about a week and a half.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how many calories are you consuming per day. You're obviosly an ectomorph unless youre starving yourself.

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
diet

7am: High protein cereal, whey shake, banana
9am: 4 hard boiled eggs, pb sandwich
11:30am: 2 turkey burger patties, 1.5c brown rice, salad with cucumber and another 2 hard boiled eggs, sometimes a turkey sandwich on multigrain
2pm: pb sandwich and orange or banana
5pm: another whey protein shake before AND after workout.
gym 5:30-7
7:30: dinner. usually 2 chicken breasts, steamed veggies, and 1-2c of brown rice. Sometimes mashed potatos w/o butter.
9:30:usually another pb sandwich on whole grain.
10:00pm: another shake, this one with 3/4 cup of oats, 3tbs PB, 2.5 scoops of whey protein, 2 cups of skim milk, and 1 scoop of ice cream.

So I am eating... and at the gym 5 solid days a week. But Ive read other posts that the dbol usually starts to kick in the second week... so,,, it's not too late.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yes you do eat often but on a ball park look at things (again I can't really tell because exact amounts aren't up there) it looks like your getting ~250gr protein/day and about 2750 cals maybe. IMO to get every penny out of that test you should do 2gr/lb. And your doing a good amount of shakes. I know eating solid meals is hard when your trying to get in 300gr+protein/day Trust me I've been there but in my experience the more whole food you get in the more your appetite slowly gets more and more.

I hope the dbol isn't bunk

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
dist h2o.... thanks for the info. thats the kind of info I need. Many times I post questions on sites, and get mostly smart ass comments.

I'll try to up the protein... I dont like tuna, so maybe another chicken breast thrown in somewhere?

I have noticed myself feeling real hungry when I get up in the middle of the night when I get up to piss. What if I had a pb sandwich on my nightstand? probably not the best time to eat though...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what I try to do in a day when bulking

4 solid meals, 3 of which are 8-10oz either chicken, turkey, tuna, or 93/7 beef. (Other is usually eggs in the morning :D )

I boil up 2cups of Brown Rice (cheap and easy...just how I like it lol)

Then I'll just eat a couple big spoon fulls of rice with each meal and add ~t of EVOO to em and im good to go

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dist h2o.... thanks for the info. thats the kind of info I need. Many times I post questions on sites, and get mostly smart ass comments.

I'll try to up the protein... I dont like tuna, so maybe another chicken breast thrown in somewhere?

I have noticed myself feeling real hungry when I get up in the middle of the night when I get up to piss. What if I had a pb sandwich on my nightstand? probably not the best time to eat though...
maybe not the sandwich but PB and a protein shake (milk Isolate) would be a good idea. When I was hardcore a few years back I was doing this and did notice a difference

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whey and casein protein shake right before bed should hold u over all night

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
whey and casein protein shake right before bed should hold u over all night

FF Cottage Cheese and a few TB of Natty PB does it for me.

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
LOL... no cottage cheese for me either. no tuna or cottage cheese. nasty sh1t. peanut butter yes! where do I get this Natty PB? All we have here is JIF! I was going to check out the Whole Foods PB, but haven't gotten over there.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
LOL... no cottage cheese for me either. no tuna or cottage cheese. nasty sh1t. peanut butter yes! where do I get this Natty PB? All we have here is JIF! I was going to check out the Whole Foods PB, but haven't gotten over there.

Regular CC is nasty. Waaay too salty. The FF stuff is good.

Natty PB is found where the other PB is. I like Adams Natural. Just look for the ones with oil floating on top, then check the ingredients to make sure its just peanuts and salt.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Regular CC is nasty. Waaay too salty. The FF stuff is good.

Natty PB is found where the other PB is. I like Adams Natural. Just look for the ones with oil floating on top, then check the ingredients to make sure its just peanuts and salt.

OP u can find Natty PB anywhere

X, i LOVE fat free yogurt (fruity) with cottage cheese (low fat) and i have also hear PB and cottage cheese is pretty good

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
OP u can find Natty PB anywhere

X, i LOVE fat free yogurt (fruity) with cottage cheese (low fat) and i have also hear PB and cottage cheese is pretty good

I like CC with PB, but it HAS to be FF stuff, the other stuff is just plain gross, esp with PB.

I like yogurt, but the sugars are pretty high. I buy large tubs of 'plain' then have a decent selection of 'sugar-free' jellies/jams that I can mix in to 'change it up'.

Haven't tried Yogurt and CC. Might have to give that a go...

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
Day 13... weight 170, (+10)

Things are starting to kick in. Nice increase in strength. Not really any noticable side effects. No acne, was real tired yesterday for some reason, but today I have more energy than I know what to do with.

Not bloated either.

Not being able to drink is getting annoying. Havent had a drop of alcohol in 3 weeks, not a big deal, but my buds wont stop calling trying to get me to go out. Luckily they all know my girl is a ball buster and I can use her as an excuse.

Oh, and healing time is incredible. I gave my abs the workout from hell on sunday, and by monday night I felt as if I could work them again. (although of course I didnt)

Hoping the Pens show up tonight,

PS