Suggestions

oral

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As opposed to fat/ripped?

Seriously, nutrition and a proper routine.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and again...

diet and training routine, they both determine either cut or bulk

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren!!!!!!!!!! But you said oral... haha he said oral ;)

I would agree with the previous posts about diet/training.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He asked about a steroid. Not "hey guys you think my diet is okay". one assumes this is already in tact prior to asking such questions.

To actually help the OP, I would agree with tren. But you said oral, so perhaps var or winny. Sorta depends are you trying to run something solo?

z06

z06

Awards
I dont know why people have the common misconception that steroids burn fat (however tren does have SOME properties pertaining to fat loss). And on top of that you want to do an oral only...tsk...tsk....sounds like you need to get your diet and workout routine in check.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He asked about a steroid. Not "hey guys you think my diet is okay". one assumes this is already in tact prior to asking such questions.

To actually help the OP, I would agree with tren. But you said oral, so perhaps var or winny. Sorta depends are you trying to run something solo?

Yeah "one assumes" these things until they read 10 posts a day by people who are either fat or skinny and want to know what miracle drug will make them "lean and ripped".

Not directed at this poster necessarily.

z06

z06

Awards

Winny is a hardening agent and unless the OP's sub 14% bf i don't think it's worth the minimal gains from it's use solo. As for var it has similar effects as its increased vascularity is always a plus while dropping some water. Vars also not too harsh on the liver, but once again it's not a magic pill and will not make him drop pounds and pounds of fat to make up for a poor diet. Regardless I think the OP needs to do extensive research on AAS for various reasons.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not? It was a pretty open question that can be easily answered by doing research. Why do you care?
Do you guys come to a steroid forum to talk about diet?

Maybe I am confused by the forum title. :)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition and training are the most important things to losing fat weight. Maybe a steroid will help but man, you'll be wasting your money, and our time (no offense) by just worrying about the steroid alone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

to actually help the OP requires helping him reach his goal, which may mean correcting his question to "what should I do to get lean/ripped" instead of the emphasis being on the steroid :)

no steroid will cause fat to disappear in the absence of the other steps to loose fat. at 5'8 230, i'm willing to guess he has more than 20lbs to loose to be ripped, and so steroids won't make the difference alone. If he gave more info, we might know more.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Very true easy. Maybe a more specific weightloss goal would help.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thats understandable, and if thats how yall roll here I'm kool with it. I just like talking bout the royd's. ;)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Totally cool Royd, I myself love talking about AAS. I'd say this is board is just more conservative than most.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
OP you should try eating right and working out. You sound like a fat ass.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
OP you should try eating right and working out. You sound like a fat ass.
Im sure that was a joke...

Op, is your diet and workout plan solid? Im sure it probably is, but just asking...drop some info on how your diet/workout is...plus any "supps" that you are on now.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anavar, Winstrol, also a quality Epistane clone would be good, i loved Epistane.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test, diet, weights, and cardio.

adjust all 4 accordingly with goals at the time.

other sh!t that seems to have a little merit - tren and winny-v.