Old News But Should be Posted(Anabolic Steroid Control act of 2004)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A part of me died that day.:sad:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the major steps taking us closer to the edge of the regulatory abyss. A lot of extremely useful and effective products went down (4-AD the best of all.)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I still had some 1T and MOHN. What a wonderful era, albeit short-lived.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, way to make a grown man cry

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I remember I did my first ph cycle a year before that went down. M1T , all the bouncers at the club I worked were stock piling every bottle they could grab.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I bought 100 grams of 1-Test powder thanks to that ban LOL.

Josann

Awards
We can probably blame baseball and Mark McGwire for this because politicians began to grandstand after it was discovered he used androstnedione.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
We can probably blame baseball and Mark McGwire for this because politicians began to grandstand after it was discovered he used androstnedione.
That combined with lots of mislead kids by supplement retailers selling anabolic compounds without knowledge of what they actually are and do and how use them properly and then these kids or adults turning around and doing horrible damage to their bodies. Sorry to say but I think the industry itself is very much to blame for its own demise there. You got guys looking for an edge on lifting and getting stronger and sitting in between the protein and creatine on the shelf you have actual anabolic compounds that are packaged no differently then a designer natty test booster promising similar results without much instruction how to use other the daily dosage.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That combined with lots of mislead kids by supplement retailers selling anabolic compounds without knowledge of what they actually are and do and how use them properly and then these kids or adults turning around and doing horrible damage to their bodies. Sorry to say but I think the industry itself is very much to blame for its own demise there. You got guys looking for an edge on lifting and getting stronger and sitting in between the protein and creatine on the shelf you have actual anabolic compounds that are packaged no differently then a designer natty test booster promising similar results without much instruction how to use other the daily dosage.
I agree with a lot of that. When AX Superdrol came out a lot of forums had people asking, "what's this?". Most thought it was a supplement and not a steroid

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Fortunately, the smartest people in the US don't work for the Government. So, the chemists will always be one molecule ahead of the next ban with something named "Drol" or "Plexx" or "Giant Monster Balls Grower". I'm gonna copyright that last name by the way....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, he wasn't using androstenedione, lol, anyone with steroids knowledge should know this. that was just his scapegoat. no ways he's going to be telling people he was using the good stuff.

didn't matter though, it openened the door, and what the fda saw, shocked them, and they put down the ban hammer.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
man, he wasn't using androstenedione, lol, anyone with steroids knowledge should know this. that was just his scapegoat. no ways he's going to be telling people he was using the good stuff.

didn't matter though, it openened the door, and what the fda saw, shocked them, and they put down the ban hammer.

How come nobody ever blames the real culprits in the crackdown like Conti, Arnold and Balco?? Atheletes have been doing it for years, but it wasn't until these felons started purposely creating compounds to EVADE the law, that lawmakers got involved and started the crackdown in the first place....

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
How come nobody ever blames the real culprits in the crackdown like Conti, Arnold and Balco?? Atheletes have been doing it for years, but it wasn't until these felons started purposely creating compounds to EVADE the law, that lawmakers got involved and started the crackdown in the first place....
Those guys you listed are the martyrs of this wrongful government interference. If you've ever used a DS, you're a hypocrite for judging them bro.