Old News But Should be Posted(Anabolic Steroid Control act of 2004) - AnabolicMinds.com

Old News But Should be Posted(Anabolic Steroid Control act of 2004)

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Old News But Should be Posted(Anabolic Steroid Control act of 2004)

Well anyway, heres the document that made many people cry!

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

A part of me died that day.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of the major steps taking us closer to the edge of the regulatory abyss. A lot of extremely useful and effective products went down (4-AD the best of all.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish I still had some 1T and MOHN. What a wonderful era, albeit short-lived.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nothing out now can even compare to the products that were banned back then.

Super One + !!!
  6. Diamond Member

I've been here a long time bump.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

LoL, way to make a grown man cry

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I remember I did my first ph cycle a year before that went down. M1T , all the bouncers at the club I worked were stock piling every bottle they could grab.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I bought 100 grams of 1-Test powder thanks to that ban LOL.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

We can probably blame baseball and Mark McGwire for this because politicians began to grandstand after it was discovered he used androstnedione.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Josann
    We can probably blame baseball and Mark McGwire for this because politicians began to grandstand after it was discovered he used androstnedione.
    That combined with lots of mislead kids by supplement retailers selling anabolic compounds without knowledge of what they actually are and do and how use them properly and then these kids or adults turning around and doing horrible damage to their bodies. Sorry to say but I think the industry itself is very much to blame for its own demise there. You got guys looking for an edge on lifting and getting stronger and sitting in between the protein and creatine on the shelf you have actual anabolic compounds that are packaged no differently then a designer natty test booster promising similar results without much instruction how to use other the daily dosage.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

That combined with lots of mislead kids by supplement retailers selling anabolic compounds without knowledge of what they actually are and do and how use them properly and then these kids or adults turning around and doing horrible damage to their bodies. Sorry to say but I think the industry itself is very much to blame for its own demise there. You got guys looking for an edge on lifting and getting stronger and sitting in between the protein and creatine on the shelf you have actual anabolic compounds that are packaged no differently then a designer natty test booster promising similar results without much instruction how to use other the daily dosage.
    I agree with a lot of that. When AX Superdrol came out a lot of forums had people asking, "what's this?". Most thought it was a supplement and not a steroid
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Fortunately, the smartest people in the US don't work for the Government. So, the chemists will always be one molecule ahead of the next ban with something named "Drol" or "Plexx" or "Giant Monster Balls Grower". I'm gonna copyright that last name by the way....
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Josann View Post
    man, he wasn't using androstenedione, lol, anyone with steroids knowledge should know this. that was just his scapegoat. no ways he's going to be telling people he was using the good stuff.

didn't matter though, it openened the door, and what the fda saw, shocked them, and they put down the ban hammer.

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    man, he wasn't using androstenedione, lol, anyone with steroids knowledge should know this. that was just his scapegoat. no ways he's going to be telling people he was using the good stuff.

didn't matter though, it openened the door, and what the fda saw, shocked them, and they put down the ban hammer.

How come nobody ever blames the real culprits in the crackdown like Conti, Arnold and Balco?? Atheletes have been doing it for years, but it wasn't until these felons started purposely creating compounds to EVADE the law, that lawmakers got involved and started the crackdown in the first place....
  16. Diamond Member

Cookies!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    How come nobody ever blames the real culprits in the crackdown like Conti, Arnold and Balco?? Atheletes have been doing it for years, but it wasn't until these felons started purposely creating compounds to EVADE the law, that lawmakers got involved and started the crackdown in the first place....
    Those guys you listed are the martyrs of this wrongful government interference. If you've ever used a DS, you're a hypocrite for judging them bro.
  18. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh hell naw.....now someone else is bumping old t-bone threads, instead of t-bone bumping random old threads? this forum is going to hell in a handbasket.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2011
    By LMR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 10:55 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:39 AM
  3. Anabolic Steroid Control of 2004. What the ?
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 07:36 PM