Cycle #2

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
What up bros, seems like i just got off cycle, but it's been 10 weeks so i'm gonna hit up another cycle. Here are my options, let me know what you guys think, it will start next monday and i have everything on hand already.

Option 1
Test Enan 1-12 500mg
Deca 1-12 300mg
Eq 1-12 400mg
Prop 1-4 150mg Eod Prop 13-15 150mg Eod

Option 2
Test Enan 1-12 500mg
Deca 1-12 300mg
Eq 1-12 400mg
Test base/bold base transdermal weeks 1-4 and 13-15
One reason i'm liking this idea is that my folks know that i've used pro=hormones and can pass it off as that and then they won't question the fact i've gained 20lbs to 6 weeks ;)

Option 3 (Length/times same as above)
Test Enan
Eq
Prop to kick start

Option 4 (Length/times same as above)
Test Enan
Deca
Prop to kick start

I also have some proviron that i could throw in there, how hard is that on your hair?

Let me know what you guys think, I'm running 1.25mg every day of femara and have nolva/clomid on hand.
Also, on a side note, i'm going to be using sprio/nizoral/alzeic acid/minoxidil for hair care, but i also have some finastride but unsure whether it will have a negative effect when used with deca. If anyone can link me to a study that proves whether or not it does, i'd love to see it. Thanks bros!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your situation I like #2 or 3.

I would do 3 if it was for me. I'm not a big Deca fan.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I'd pick number 3 also. But if it were me I throw in some dbol for the first 3 or 4 weeks along with the prop to kickstart. I don't bloat from test or dbol so that's my reasoning. If you are like most and blow up then leave out the dbol or take something to keep the water off. Good luck anyway bro. Later j

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Didn't like d=bol at all last cycle, too lazy and painful. I also have some var i'm considering starting off cycle with aswell. Damn decisions, decisions.... Is proviron hard on the hair? I know it's dht but i heard it's not harsh..

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin number two with no deca and upping the eq to 600mg

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why not 3, with the prop to taper up and down?

ManBeast

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Test base/bold base transdermal weeks 1-4 and 13-15
One reason i'm liking this idea is that my folks know that i've used pro=hormones and can pass it off as that and then they won't question the fact i've gained 20lbs to 6 weeks ;)

;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
eq vs deca...... ill throw in my vote for deca.
Number 4 bro
Sage

q-tip

Awards
Hey you need the deca it will work well at 500 along with the eq and enanthenate you will grow fast like last time bro and fix any aches and pains.

keep me posted

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fina 250ED+deca 400 ED, mixed together in dish soap and injected. Let us know how it goes, try neck injections, i'm curious as to your results.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
fina 250ED+deca 400 ED, mixed together in dish soap and injected. Let us know how it goes, try neck injections, i'm curious as to your results.
Yo JB, either throw up a smiley with that or tell me what you really feel..........

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, **** i forgot them :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

there, now you got twice as many