nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright honest questions here....

Over the next year, i want to put on 20-25lbs. I know this is very unrealistic. Thing is, 10 of those pounds will be just getting back to the weight i was 3 months ago. Ive lost a lot of weight due to school. Anyways...

I have 2 bottles of M-drol...obviously more than a person would ever need. I want to utilize it to the best possible. Which cycle plan do you think would take longer to kill me...:hammer:

Death Plan 1:
4 Weeks of Mdrol - 10/20/20/20
8 Weeks Off
4 Weeks Mdrol - 10/20/20/20
8 weeks off
4 Weeks Mdrol - 10/20/20/20
8 Weeks off
3 Weeks Mdrol - 10/10/10

Obviously running PCT and support supps, etc

Death Plan 2:
4 Week mdrol - 10/10/10/20
8 Weeks Off
3 Weeks mdrol - 10/20/20
8 weeks off
3 Weeks mdrol - 10/10/20
8 weeks off
3 weeks mdrol - 10/10/10

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Well obviously the 1st one would have more of an impact on your health since you are running 2 additional weeks over the span of 2 cycles and using increased dosages during one.. I don't know how useful the gains in the 4th week would be during the later cycles (especially if you use the same compound several cycles in a row), so I would have to say Plan 2..

The one thing you're probably going to hear is that your off-time should equal (Cycle + PCT) -- so 4 weeks + 4 weeks = 8 weeks -- so you would have to change it to something like..

4 weeks M-drol
4 weeks PCT
8 weeks Off

You could do that 3 times within the span of a year (48 weeks) or, like you have, you could shorten your time off (personal choice I guess) and squeeze 4 in.. really up to you

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well obviously the 1st one would have more of an impact on your health since you are running 2 additional weeks over the span of 2 cycles and using increased dosages during one.. I don't know how useful the gains in the 4th week would be during the later cycles (especially if you use the same compound several cycles in a row), so I would have to say Plan 2..

The one thing you're probably going to hear is that your off-time should equal (Cycle + PCT) -- so 4 weeks + 4 weeks = 8 weeks -- so you would have to change it to something like..

4 weeks M-drol
4 weeks PCT
8 weeks Off

You could do that 3 times within the span of a year (48 weeks) or, like you have, you could shorten your time off (personal choice I guess) and squeeze 4 in.. really up to you
I like that idea...thanks a lot man. Good advice..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With that advice i was thinking...

Week 1-4 10/20/20/20
Week 5-8 PCT
Week 9-16 OFF

Week 17-19 10/20/20
Week 20-22 PCT
Week 23-28 OFF

Week 29-31 10/20/20
Week 32-34 PCT
Week 35-40 OFF

Week 41-43 10/10/20
Week 44-46 PCT
Week 47-52 OFF

THATS A YEAR. Four cycles....none of them too crazy...And leaves me with 33 caps left over incase I ever want to do a little 10/10/10. Bam. I like it.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i strongly suggest getting a new compound to throw in there because ur body will be very non responsive by cycle 3.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
i strongly suggest getting a new compound to throw in there because ur body will be very non responsive by cycle 3.
Yeah that's what I was suggesting as well..

That newer layout looks solid though man.. You may want to pick up a second compound and use it for Cycles 2 & 4 (maybe an Epithio compound or a Phera clone).. it's only an extra $20-$40 (depending on the compound) and I think it would be something to consider -- not an absolutely necessary change, but I think you would be happy with the gains from utilizing the different compounds.. good luck!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of adding in an epithio compound...PP seems like a bit much to add in. Thanks for the tips.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with reddog and neph you're gains will get more and more disappointing if you keep running the same compound back to back.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree with reddog and neph you're gains will get more and more disappointing if you keep running the same compound back to back.
not to mention you are also lowering the dosages. That i dont understand, you will be even more non responsive.

10/10/20
6 off
10/20/20
8 off
20/20/20
8 off
20/20/30
total= 35 weeks
with 26 leftover

Last edited:
The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I think a good halodrol cycle at 75mg for 5-6 weeks would be great to throw in there. You could eat a ton of clean food and still receive an awesome recomp effect. Plus it would be a little easier on your system.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of test-e @ 500mg/wk with m-drol kicker would give you 20lbs... hell of a lot healthier too.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree 100% you would need to run a different compound I would also recommend more off time between cycles but that is just my opinion:dance:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holly Yikeness bro!!!
10 weeks of test should get you where you want to be or maybe do what dkkon1 said and kick it off with the super or dianabol just my 2cents, but a year of running super like that would totally thrash your lipids and liver values bro!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Especially at the lower doses which you are planning. You may have to double or triple dosage to get decent results.