A simple first cycle?

RC flight

Awards
Hey, I have chosen to take my first cycle ever. I was wondering what you guys think of a 4 week cycle of Havoc then followed by Advanced PCT for the following 4 weeks.. Would this be a safe first cycle? If not, what’s a safe simple cycle with Havoc for a newb?

Thanks
Jakub

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Havoc would be a decent first cycle, but you need to be a little more prepared for PCT.

do some more research. also, what are your stats (weight, bf%, age, training exp, etc)? And, what are your goals?

RC flight

Awards
Alright, im soon to be 20, 155lbs, BF 8%, been lifting for two years, I have used whey protein and creatine with little results (dam genetics :sad:). My goal is mainly get bigger arms but will also work the whole body just not as hard as the arms.

What would you recommend from nutaplanet as a simple yet not too had on the wallet first cycle? I was thinking of doing Havoc, Cycle Support, Advanced PCT..? Since I think I might have some light gyno (slightly puffed nips, nothing hard under). Would this be an alright cycle for me? Is Cycle Support good to replace with a SERM?

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Jakub

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur not allowed to post in this section if ur UNDER 21, but how tall are u, because i can tell u now that u need to change ur diet....NOT do steroids...

p.s. u hav no idea what ur talking about in the above post

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
Definitly do some more research on pct... tons of articles here on it, a whole section actually.. Id wait till you know ALOT more about PH's b4 you do anything. Nolva, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berries....etc,etc. Definitly check that diet too, you should be a lot heavier after 2 yrs of lifting. Also, for a 1st, leave the doses pretty low in the beginiing at least to feel it out, With slight gyno already, you'd be crazy to not have a SERM on hand. Also loook into 6-OXO and a natty test booster.
L8

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Bintherduntht Anabolics 257