Western Union problems when ordering?

Goat

Awards
I was told my order did not fit WU's "business criteria" and they simply would not allow the money order. Is there any way around this? I think my source is pretty well known/legit but I have never used them.

Advice?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why in the world did Western Union know what you were buying???? I've used them very recently, and had no problems, but of course they had no idea what it was for.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why in the world did Western Union know what you were buying???? I've used them very recently, and had no problems, but of course they had no idea what it was for.
Same here..

Odd... :think:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Your source may be flagged. Unless you weigh 275 lbs and had a syringe sticking out of your glute while wearing a tank top that says shut up and squat..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Your source may be flagged. Unless you weigh 275 lbs and had a syringe sticking out of your glute while wearing a tank top that says shut up and squat..

:toofunny:

mr j

Awards
wu does not have to know evrything. ive sent hundreds of wu/mg orders. they really wana protect you against scammers. they only problem i see if u use a creditcard when ordering but if using cash i really see no problems.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
WU are possibly the worst company in the world to use for money transfers etc. How they are still up and running is beyond me.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You can not use western union for commercial purchases, you have to say its for friends or family!!!!!!! otherwise they cance the transaction!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told my order did not fit WU's "business criteria" and they simply would not allow the money order. Is there any way around this? I think my source is pretty well known/legit but I have never used them.

Advice?
Wow, thats some jank BS.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!! :toofunny: I have to add that to my signature man, thats priceless!
I've never had any problem with WU, It is understandable however that if your source is known to be a seller of controlled substances Western Union wouldn't want to be part of the deal ;)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!! :toofunny: I have to add that to my signature man, thats priceless!
I've never had any problem with WU, It is understandable however that if your source is known to be a seller of controlled substances Western Union wouldn't want to be part of the deal ;)
LOLOLOL

dkkon1 is correct. I have heard of this happening to sources before.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
i can't wait to tell this to my bro's in gym,funny man,im sendn rep. points your way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jackedviking Anabolics 15
Anabolics 0
General Chat 0
Anabolics 33
candle25 General Chat 14