D-bol Mid-cycle?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever took it mid-cycle ,was wondern if there would be any benefit. My cycle now is TEST-E 500MG per week on week 7.I know its usually ran during first four ,but wondern if this would help with sum weight u loose during pct,want to put on much as possible,bulking right now,so i don't care to much about cut-up look,will work on that next cycle.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thats hat i was thinkn,it should'nt matter when u start u should get good gains either way maybe alot sence my test is jus now kickn in good

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
youll have alot more aromatase activity remember that so i hope you have something to combat that.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
youll have alot more aromatase activity remember that so i hope you have something to combat that.
do u mean during cycle,or for my pct.I've got a few pct products,nolvadex 40/30/20/20,post cycle support,trubulus,receptor and transform,hoping this is not over kill.Think i may need sumt else PUMP, if so what do u suggest or anyone for that matter.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
do u mean during cycle,or for my pct.I've got a few pct products,nolvadex 40/30/20/20,post cycle support,trubulus,receptor and transform,hoping this is not over kill.Think i may need sumt else PUMP, if so what do u suggest or anyone for that matter.
i meant for on cycle the test will be kickin and the dbol. What dosage were you going to run the dbol at? I would say get an AI like letrozole and some extra tamoxifen. I like using SERMs they protect me more than an AI does.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
i meant for on cycle the test will be kickin and the dbol. What dosage were you going to run the dbol at? I would say get an AI like letrozole and some extra tamoxifen. I like using SERMs they protect me more than an AI does.
I'M starting d-bol mon. i think im gonna start out 20mgs for week then go to 30 for last 3. Also when does sum 1 find out there gyno prone,im on week 7 and have had -o- issues

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'M starting d-bol mon. i think im gonna start out 20mgs for week then go to 30 for last 3. Also when does sum 1 find out there gyno prone,im on week 7 and have had -o- issues
is this your first cycle? ive concluded some people can handle more estrogenic activity than others, so 500mg of test e ew might not do it for you but maybe a gram would and likewise someone else could get it from 250mg ew. Just keep an eye out and if you are not prone then consider yourself VERY lucky!.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
radiodude Anabolics 3
Davy25 Anabolics 83
Snow3y Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 3