Post Methyl-1-test

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I am thinking about doing a 6 week cycle of 40mg Methyl-1-test ED. When should I start clomid/nolva after my final dose?

I know there is little feedback since it is so new, but I also know oral steroids aren't very good by themselves, so do you think the gains would last, or would it be better to stack it with something else? It's already expensive so I'm shying away from the idea of using a 4AD TD along with the Methyl-1-test. I just don't want to miss out on this oppurtunity!

Thanks!

Molehonea

Awards
I have been asking the same but, the answers are not out there.

spike1205

Awards
not that ive used the methyl--but if it is anything like reg 1 test you are going to need 4ad if you want everything to "work" downstairs

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have been asking the same but, the answers are not out there.
Yes they are but for some reason people don't feel like looking.

Start therapy after final dose. Its that simple. Its just like any other oral streroid or PH.

Stacking is alwasy better and if people actually read about what they're taking they would understand that methy 1-test is a stronger version of 1-test which might have slight alterations. Side effects should be the same and gains increased. Stack it like you would stack 1-test. It's not that hard a concept to follow.

Molehonea

Awards
Is this going to be an opertunity or a rip off>

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do us all a favor and don't use PH's. Your not ready. You don't even understand what your putting in your system.

For the 3rd time, RESEARCH!!!!!

This is your last warning. I'm sick of the newbie bullshit questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.