Nolva expired

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. I have a quick question regarding some nolva / taxom if have had for some time now. I bought it in '04 , and it expired in '07. They both are still sealed and in their original packaging. Each tablet comes in its' own "popout" pack. Very similar to common medicine packaging. It has been kept in a cool, dark place over that period of time. The nolva/taxom look perfectly fine to the naked eye.

I was just curious if you guys think it would be ok to still use this in my PCT of H-drol

My cycle is going to be

H-drol : weeks 1-4 (50mg)

PCT: (4weeks)

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300ed /200ed /100ed

thanks for the input

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. I have a quick question regarding some nolva / taxom if have had for some time now. I bought it in '04 , and it expired in '07. They both are still sealed and in their original packaging. Each tablet comes in its' own "popout" pack. Very similar to common medicine packaging. It has been kept in a cool, dark place over that period of time. The nolva/taxom look perfectly fine to the naked eye.

I was just curious if you guys think it would be ok to still use this in my PCT of H-drol

My cycle is going to be

H-drol : weeks 1-4 (50mg)

PCT: (4weeks)

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300ed /200ed /100ed

thanks for the input
Anyone??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im no expert, but I think it would be fine. I wouldnt throw it out.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im no expert, but I think it would be fine. I wouldnt throw it out.
i feel the same, but not sure that it is legit in the first place. I cant even remember what site i purchased it from.