H-Drol vs. Superdrol
- 05-14-2008, 05:51 AM
- 05-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Superdrol is way more harsh, but gives most people more results. H-Drol is generally considered more mild, with more mild effects. I'd advise searching around more, there's all kinds of useful info out there, just search for "m drol" or "superdrol" or "h drol" or "halodrol". You'll find plenty of useful threads.
These two threads are a good place for you to start (both complements of thesinner ):
Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
Let the flaming begin...
05-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RickX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:21 PM
- By TripDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:59 AM
- By Flexo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:52 PM
- By mmccity in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2007, 02:28 PM
- By Onyohasa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2005, 08:06 AM