Fina and Prop W/o PCT or Anti E's

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.

Fina and Prop W/o PCT or Anti E's

I'm looking to do a Fina and Prop cycle w/o all the PCT and anti E's.The reason being that I can't find a way to get them. Funny that I can get Test and Fina online, but can't get the rest easily.

My last cycle was a small Fina cycle (300mg/week for 4 weeks)and loved it, but want to add Test really make my muscles "pop" while keeping my manhood. Also, I didn't use any PCT and felt fine.

So here are my questions:
    1)Since the Fina kills my test will a small amount of test prop (50mg eod) offset the loss of natural test, thus not needing anti e's?

2) What about legal anti e's and PCT treatments, any sugestions? B complex, pro hormones, Phyto-Testosterone etc.

I know I'm going to get ragged on for doing a cycle w/o PCT, but I'm just theorzing here. I really want to try test, but I'm worried about the sides. The only sides I got from Fina was a little moody and lowered sex drive.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by leon187 View Post
    I'm looking to do a Fina and Prop cycle w/o all the PCT and anti E's.The reason being that I can't find a way to get them. Funny that I can get Test and Fina online, but can't get the rest easily.

My last cycle was a small Fina cycle (300mg/week for 4 weeks)and loved it, but want to add Test really make my muscles "pop" while keeping my manhood. Also, I didn't use any PCT and felt fine.

So here are my questions:
    1)Since the Fina kills my test will a small amount of test prop (50mg eod) offset the loss of natural test, thus not needing anti e's?

2) What about legal anti e's and PCT treatments, any sugestions? B complex, pro hormones, Phyto-Testosterone etc.

I know I'm going to get ragged on for doing a cycle w/o PCT, but I'm just theorzing here. I really want to try test, but I'm worried about the sides. The only sides I got from Fina was a little moody and lowered sex drive.
    Well, we can't post sources or anything(not that you asked) but pct and anti-e stuff is extremely easy to find. If you do your research on the net, you'll find the chems you need. As for your questions-
    1. Everyone is different when it comes to the need for anti e's. With fina , you also have to consider progestin sides. My GUESS would be that with only 50mg eod of prop, you shouldn't experience too much if any in the way of estrogen related sides, but again-everyone is different. That is also a small amount of test, but may be enough to keep libido up or at least serviceable. It's best to have everything on hand prior to your cycle.
    2. You need a proper pct. I have zero experience with legal alternatives but would NOT trust them with tren.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    Well, we can't post sources or anything(not that you asked) but pct and anti-e stuff is extremely easy to find. If you do your research on the net, you'll find the chems you need. As for your questions-
    1. Everyone is different when it comes to the need for anti e's. With fina , you also have to consider progestin sides. My GUESS would be that with only 50mg eod of prop, you shouldn't experience too much if any in the way of estrogen related sides, but again-everyone is different. That is also a small amount of test, but may be enough to keep libido up or at least serviceable. It's best to have everything on hand prior to your cycle.
    2. You need a proper pct. I have zero experience with legal alternatives but would NOT trust them with tren.
    x2 on all of that. This man knows his shizzle.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
    yup
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. test prop/fina
    By l3lairf0urn3y in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:02 PM
  2. Fina Prop cycle
    By phastcel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 07:28 AM
  3. Fina and Test Prop together?
    By Basset in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22