Critique

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
Following is my new cutting diet while on Epistane and Prostanozol with all the neccessary accoutrements that go along with designers. I am 210 lbs with 15.7% bf. I would like to be sub 10, but no rush- I want to keep my muscle. I workout in the mornings following breakfast with subsequent walking on an incline (15 degrees 3.5 mph 30 min.)
Any and all critique is appreciated.

Wake Up 9:30
10:00 Breakfast: 1 whole egg 4 egg whites; 2 slices whole wheat bread; 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter; Fish Oil
11:00 Workout: Amino Acids sipped throughout
12:30 50g whey protein Shake sipped during cardio
1:30 Snack: Handful of almonds
2:30 Lunch: Turkey burger (6oz.) 2 slices whole wheat bread; Salad (no dressing); Fish Oil
4:30 50g Whey Protein
6:30 Dinner: Chicken burger (6oz.); 2 slices whole wheat bread; Salad (no dressing); Fish Oil
11:00 Bedtime 40g Casein

Should I take the carbs any lower since I have the epi to ensure muscle mass preservation?
Nutrient Breakdown: Calories 2232 Protein 263 Carbs 130.5 Fat 75.5
I am also using the thermogenic MAN Scorch.
Thank you very much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would make sure to have a refeed in there as well. Epi is a crazy partitioner and you might have some hypoglycemic incidents in there at some point.

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
Good call. I'll put one in every 1.4-2 weeks. Otherwise, looks good?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good call. I'll put one in every 1.4-2 weeks. Otherwise, looks good?
I would do it more frequently than that. AAS make it to where you really only have to cut kcals by ~10%, eat clean, and increase cardio. There is no need for crazy dieting especially if you are in no rush to cut.

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
So should I bring the chicken and turkey up to 8 oz? Anything else?
Im a perfectionist, heh. Any comments critique flame?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have produce at every meal is always a great idea. Adding in fruit at breakfast and veggies to your shakes is an easy way to fit them into your diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14