When to start Test E / Deca stack

josephd79

Awards
I am prepared to start a Test Enanthate and Deca stack. 250mg each. I have 10 ccs of each. I would like to look harder for the summer weeks and I know Test E takes a short while to 'kick in'. At 1 cc each a week, I'm trying to time my 10 weeks to look best during the summer months.

My question is when to start. Basically, can anyone tell me how long it takes to kick in. For example, if I start May 25th, it takes me thru the last week of July but I'm thinking of starting June 1st...

Any advice?!?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I was sort of always under the impression that you should run Test:Deca in sort of a 2:1 ratio to ward off 'deca ****'.

Might want to rethink that cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I wouldn't run it unless I could do at least 500mgs of test a week.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The doses are way too low for any noticeable gains.

josephd79

Awards
really??

I'm only about 165 lbs at 5'10". A while back I did a Sus250 only cycle and looked great.

I'm very surprised to hear that you feel this would be a low dose.

I frankly didn't want to do much more nor will I be able to find more on such short notice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm only about 165 lbs at 5'10". A while back I did a Sus250 only cycle and looked great.

I'm very surprised to hear that you feel this would be a low dose.

I frankly didn't want to do much more nor will I be able to find more on such short notice.
If you're that size, then WTF are you doing running AAS? What does your diet look like, age, training history, etc.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I agree with Rodja, unless you're like 5% body fat at 165lbs you should not being doing AAS

josephd79

Awards
really?!

I'm running AAS to put on some size. I've been training since I was 20, and now I'm 29.

I have less than 10 percent body fat and will have less come the next few weeks as I shred to bring my abs out better. They look decent now so I now I'm less than 10%.

Are you asking because I'm small?? I feel the 500mgs of juice will be perfect for my weight. You guys got me confused because I was told this would be perfect

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
250mgs of test enth a week is not much over what your body normally produces once you subtract the weight of the ester. So its just enough to shut you down. The Decca dose isn't too bad, I wouldn't do under 300, but 250 might work. Trouble is, without more test, your pecker ain't gonna work.

What the others are telling you is true. I'm just trying to show you that what you are planning isn't enough incase you decide to go through with it anyway.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running AAS to put on some size. I've been training since I was 20, and now I'm 29.

I have less than 10 percent body fat and will have less come the next few weeks as I shred to bring my abs out better. They look decent now so I now I'm less than 10%.

Are you asking because I'm small?? I feel the 500mgs of juice will be perfect for my weight. You guys got me confused because I was told this would be perfect
If you are trying to cut up, then deca is not a good choice, either. Whoever gave you ths info is very misinformed.

josephd79

Awards
another 10cc

I got another 10ccs of Test E. I'm going to try 500Mgs of Test Enanthate with 250Mgs of Deca.

Do you guys like those amounts?? Will I see a decent hardness and size as a result? (I think I will but I also thought I'll get results from 250mg/each.)

Thanx

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers sound much better... 1 more thing though. You should quit the decca 2 weeks before the test. That would only give you 8 weeks of decca though. I'm not sure how to advise you on this.

You might try running 1.25cc's of decca (312.5mg's) per week. You might see better results that way, and you would use it up before you finished the test, and I like the dose better.