prop pains!

menc1234

Awards
Ive been taking 1cc shots of prop eod for the past 2 1/2 weeks. At first it was very painful, but as people suggested, the shots became easier with time. However on sunday, i pinned in my right quad. I am not sure what happened because the pinning went pretty smoothly, but I have been in real pain the past few days. My leg is swollen all the way down to the knee cap, and i can barely walk. This is by far the most painful injection so far. It was also my second time pinning in the right quad, so i dont know why so much pain and swelling. Can anyone give me some advice about what i did wrong or why so much pain and swelling? Has this happened to anyone else? I have been using the heat pad since sunday... hasent seemed to help.

BIGAINS

Awards
The prop is crystallizing inside of the muscle tissue. This is what is causing the pain. Dilute the prop with sterile oil to 50-75mg/ml and it will be totally painless. You can either buy the oil from a research chem site or buy a syringe filter and use oil from the grocery store.