What NOT to mix

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I have searched far and wide, and I have yet to stumble across a very detailed list of what type of drugs/vitamins/otc products NOT to mix while taking pro-hormones/steroids aside from the obvious stuff like alcohol.

any insight on what to avoid, or something that caused YOU to have issues while on cycle please leave your input.

Examples of products would be benadryl, tylenol pm.... chocolate (who knows, hence starting this thread)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Tylenol is hard on the liver... I would avoid it while on methylated orals.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
good idea for a thread! Might be a good idea for a sticky if you get enough responses. Uh, can't think of anything to add due to low carbs and my brain not workin right....maybe in regards to using oral aas or aas that has a tendency to raise bp- it might be wise to avoid ibuprofen(kidneys/BP) or even large doses of niacin which can tax the liver(although it does have lipid benefits). Grapefruit juice has also been shown to affect the absorption of oral drugs( which might actually help in some cases though).

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just got home from work and am tired and/or just too damned lazy, but there is something called Seritonin Syndrome that can be caused by some OTC meds mixed with prescription anti depressants. Someone with more energy might want to look that up and post about it. If not, I can do it tomorrow.

Ethan05

Awards
Don't mix Steroids, Lines of coke, & Shots of Tequilla or you'll wake up single w/ a black eye, broken hand & wondering why all your friends hate you. Which brings me to my next point class . . . don't smoke crack.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Don't mix Steroids, Lines of coke, & Shots of Tequilla or you'll wake up single w/ a black eye, broken hand & wondering why all your friends hate you. Which brings me to my next point class . . . don't smoke crack.
That is great.:toofunny: