M-drol, PCT Novedex XT & HaVoc

brutus1985

Awards
Any ideas of a dosage program for these supps?

I`ve already started with M-drol

* week 1 10 mg
*week 2 10 mg (started with week 2)
week 3 20 mg
week 4 20 mg

Novedex + havoc?

M-drol + havoc

Novedex.

I have Novedex XT and RPN havoc in hand but im uncertain when it comes to the dosages and the program above. .. comments/ ideas?

regards E.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
WOW!

My advice. Do some fukin research before starting a cycle. You need a SERM for PCT, especially after M-Drol. Novadex-XT and Nolva are not the same thing.

Havoc is another methylated designer steroid, so why the hell would you consider running it in PCT?

Are you even running any support supps?

:frustrate

brutus1985

Awards
Cant i use Novadex - Xt as a SERM? I thought so.. yes i do have liver support and other supps.. the importance of this thread was if the serm was noo good and if anyone can make a cycle for me with 2 different d-steroids ( m drol & havoc9) with serms..

dice404

Awards
Cant i use Novadex - Xt as a SERM? I thought so.. yes i do have liver support and other supps.. the importance of this thread was if the serm was noo good and if anyone can make a cycle for me with 2 different d-steroids ( m drol & havoc9) with serms..
Ok, first what you just said doen't really make any sense. You can't use novedex xt as a serm because it is not a serm! novedex xt is an aromatase inhibitor and is not strong enough to jump start your hpta after a cycle. A serm is an acronym for selective estrogen receptor modulator. There is not substitute when it comes to post cycle. You need Nolvadex (tamoxifen) for post cycle. Havoc is a steroid and running for post cycle makes no sense. In fact, for your first cycle, or any cycle for that matter, running another methyl steroid with superdrol with out significant research behind it and just thinking, "well I want to get as big as possible" is just plain irresponsible.

And as for asking us to set up a cycle for you, come on bro, you need to bring something to the table. It would be irresponsible on our parts to suggest cycles to people who have not done their research, don't fully understand what they are getting into, and basically don't know the ins and outs of things that they are doing. Do some research, get a plan, then ask us for advise. We would all be more than happy to help you perfect your cycle once you already have a plan.

My next point, you should never start a cycle without having a solid plan and everything on hand. Since you have already started this cycle, you leave us no choice but to straight up tell you how to run it. Keep the dosing scheme you have now, just end the cycle at week 3. Do not add in the havoc. get a hold of some nolvadex (tamoxifen) and run that for post cycle 40/40/20/20. Continue your support supps through post cycle. Also for post cycle you may want to look into some cortisol control and a natty test booster as well.

I didn't mean to flame you, and I hope I haven't discouraged you from posting, because this is a great place to learn. Just realize that in the future you need to bring something to the table. You can't just start threads asking for everyone to fix your mistakes. I hope that your cycle goes well and after you've done some research, feel free to post any questions, as we will all be more than willing to help you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should do alot more research before messing with steriods. Your m-drol cycle is to long and you pct is seriously lacking you need a SERM you can run the XT at the end of pct and taper it down. I would also consider running some cycle support during the cycle and into pct.