Double check my cycle for me...please

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Just posting this up because I always like double checking with you guys before I start a cycle to make sure I didn't simply overlook something.

First off some background info:

5'10"
190 lb
bf% ~ 10%

This will be my third cycle. First time with SD (or clones) and with methoxy-tst. My two previous cycles were Epi cycles. (First one doesn't really count because it wasn't planned and just set me back. Unknowledgable newb who's friend said take this and you'll get big)

Cycle Layout:

Week 1: M-Drol 10 mg - Methoxy-tst 12 mg
Week 2: M-Drol 10 mg - Methoxy-tst 12 mg
Week 3: M-Drol 20 mg (unless 10 mg is still being effective) - Methoxy-tst 12 mg

Cycle Support Supps:

Cycle Support (from AN - preloaded)
Multi
B-vitamin
Taurine (for back pumps)
Fish Oil

PCT:

Nolva: 40 mg first three days, then 20 mg the remainder of week one and for week two, then 10 mg for week three, if needed 10 mg for week four
Post Cycle Support (from AN - great product)

PCT Support Supps:

Creatine mono
AP
Yellow Gold
Fish Oil
Lots of BCAA
P-5-P if needed
Multi
B-Vitamin
Zinc
Magnessium
DHEA
Vitamin C (megadosed)
Poseidon

I like the results I have seen from other people who have ran short, low dosed SD cycles. I expect some nice lean gains and PCT shouldn't be too bad. The short run plus the low dose of SD should limit shutdown. Methoxy-tst seems like an awesome DS from what I've seen so far. Lots of guys are using it preworkout, but I'm going to go ahead and run it everyday, but I still will probably take my dose on workout days an hour or two before my workout.

Any and all thoughts and comments are welcomed

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good. i agree i ran SD at 12mg for 18 days to jump my current cycle and put on 5 lbs while dropping 1 % bf, and for me thats really good. very impressed. strong stuff. its amazing for pre workout, better than dbol if u ask me. take an hour beforehand.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
looks good. i agree i ran SD at 12mg for 18 days to jump my current cycle and put on 5 lbs while dropping 1 % bf, and for me thats really good. very impressed. strong stuff. its amazing for pre workout, better than dbol if u ask me. take an hour beforehand.
Thanks bro. I'm assuming you mean M-TST. I just want a short quick cycle with some nice lean and maintainable gains as I'm currently planning my first run with real AAS (Test-E with a d-bol kickstart), which I plan to start later this year (Sept or Oct). Also, we all know that PCT can be a ***** with longer and higher dosed SD cycles.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no superdrol. it was the old webber oxydrol those r 12 mg.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Ok slight change of plans. I just managed to get my hands on some of a couple bottles of the original SD!!! :dance:
So instead of running M-Drol, I'm going to be running the original. Other than that everything will remain the same.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i hear the origional is top notch stuff.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
i hear the origional is top notch stuff.
From everything I have heard the original is awesome and with the original I shouldn't have to worry about potential problems with M-Drol, as far as the possibility of it being a bunk product and the possible impurities associated with SD clones.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good man, the original SD should treat u well

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Original SD... you lucky dog!! Some people have run this compound (the original) and had unchanged liver and cholesterol profiles.. IMO, you are MUCH better off with the original.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Original SD... you lucky dog!! Some people have run this compound (the original) and had unchanged liver and cholesterol profiles.. IMO, you are MUCH better off with the original.
If what is on the labels is indicative of whats in most of the clones, I'd say variations in activity would be based off of dosing discrepancies, not "compounds" b/c they just use different nomenclature to describe the same compound, thus, they would literally act the same.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If what is on the labels is indicative of whats in most of the clones, I'd say variations in activity would be based off of dosing discrepancies, not "compounds" b/c they just use different nomenclature to describe the same compound, thus, they would literally act the same.
I know they are supposedly the same compound, from the feedback I've seen though, the clones are much more cheaply produced, so are their raws. Some even speculate that there might be anadrol just sitting around in these new clones as well.

Idk, from what I've seen the feedback is MUCH better on the original.... But, I could just caught in a string of coincidences.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I know they are supposedly the same compound, from the feedback I've seen though, the clones are much more cheaply produced, so are their raws. Some even speculate that there might be anadrol just sitting around in these new clones as well.

Idk, from what I've seen the feedback is MUCH better on the original.... But, I could just caught in a string of coincidences.
I agree completely which is why I jumped at the chance to get some of the original. Clones are often cheaply produced and you have to worry about what they actually contain. Also the issue with delayed gyno doesn't seem to ever come up with the use of the original SD, but it is much more associated with the clones and many think it's an issue of impurity. In my opinion if you can get the original, then get it. If not, get the best clone you can find and cross your fingers.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid set Towel! When do you plan on running this one?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I guess its possible that someone screwed up and they're producing the wrong compound, but I don't think that's likely. I think was probably more "new product hype", as is so common that made the original get such good feedback. Now the feedback is very few and far between b/c there isn't much of the original stuff laying around these days. That or there is discrepancy in the amount of compound in the capsules. JM.02

I find it highly unlikely its anadrol. I took both, and they're WAY different in my experience. :) Anadrol had me so loaded with water I felt like a frog, and my blood pressure jumped about 20pts.

And, the hormones were (I've been gone for a while so its possible things changed since I've been out of the scene) produced pretty much entirely in China, and there were really only a few chem houses doing it, so its entirely possible the same chem houses are making it. The product can't really be a "cheap product" and still the same product, it either is, or it isn't (or it is in a lower dose). If the labs are coming back with GC/MS and IR data that suggests its SD then it probably is.

Anyway, best of luck to the OP on his cycle! And, the SD will treat you well! :D

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid set Towel! When do you plan on running this one?
Thanks for stopping in Hman. Hopefully I can start this in just a couple weeks. I have almost everything here at the house already, but I need to pick up a couple things. Plus I'm starting a new job next week and I'm not sure if I'll be having to take any drug tests or not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I know that most places don't test for steroids, but once again I'd rather be safe than sorry. Plus my diet will more than likely be forced to change as I start my summer job. So I'll have to take that into account and probably rework my diet a little because I doubt they will want me stopping to take in four or five meals while I'm working, so I'll probably have to incorporate a few shakes or whatnot unless my boss is cool about it. So basically I want to give myself a week or two at the new job to get 100% settled in and get my diet back to 100% on track as I'm sure the new job will require me to make some changes in that regard.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stopping in Hman. Hopefully I can start this in just a couple weeks. I have almost everything here at the house already, but I need to pick up a couple things. Plus I'm starting a new job next week and I'm not sure if I'll be having to take any drug tests or not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I know that most places don't test for steroids, but once again I'd rather be safe than sorry. Plus my diet will more than likely be forced to change as I start my summer job. So I'll have to take that into account and probably rework my diet a little because I doubt they will want me stopping to take in four or five meals while I'm working, so I'll probably have to incorporate a few shakes or whatnot unless my boss is cool about it. So basically I want to give myself a week or two at the new job to get 100% settled in and get my diet back to 100% on track as I'm sure the new job will require me to make some changes in that regard.
yeah thats probably best. I have to get a new job and am worried how the boss will be on me eating so much. Don't worry about getting tested for steroids nobody does that unless you are a pro athlete.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats probably best. I have to get a new job and am worried how the boss will be on me eating so much. Don't worry about getting tested for steroids nobody does that unless you are a pro athlete.
Yea I'm not really worried about the test. In fact I'm not even sure there will be one. It's just I don't want to start my cycle without knowing exactly how my diet is going to be effected by the new job.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm not really worried about the test. In fact I'm not even sure there will be one. It's just I don't want to start my cycle without knowing exactly how my diet is going to be effected by the new job.
Thats always best. Start when you have everything in line. Thats why i had to cut my pulse short.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I know this is old, but I'm about to place my order soon. Do I really need Post Cycle Support along with the rest of my PCT, or is it overkill?

My PCT looks like this so far:

Nolva

DHEA
Creatine mono
AP
Fish Oil
Lots of BCAA
P-5-P (if needed)
Multi
B-Vitamin
Zinc
Magnessium
Vitamin C (megadosed)
Poseidon

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I know this is old, but I'm about to place my order soon. Do I really need Post Cycle Support along with the rest of my PCT, or is it overkill?

Nolva

DHEA
Creatine mono
AP
Fish Oil
Lots of BCAA
P-5-P (if needed)
Multi
B-Vitamin
Zinc
Magnessium
Vitamin C (megadosed)
Poseidon
I would use the pcs in there. You need something in the stack to raise natural test.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

Nolva

DHEA
Creatine mono
AP
Fish Oil
Lots of BCAA
P-5-P (if needed)
Multi
B-Vitamin
Zinc
Magnessium
Vitamin C (megadosed)
Poseidon
i agree with hman. plus, theres always a small chance that your nolva is bunk or severely under dosed. quality doesn't always seem to be of top priority with some of the research chem companies out there. in that case, your nipples would thank you for having PCS.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys and I agree it would be smart to leave it in. I was just double checking some things.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys. I believe the time has come. Going to start preloading my supps today and should be beginning this cycle next Monday. I might even keep a log as I have a lot of free time at work.