H-Drol Advice please

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Ah, my first post. Well, let me start off by saying, I have been lurking around this website for about a year and have learned a great deal of info and have been introduced to a great supplement company in NP! Great site, great members, thank you all. Here's the scoop. I have been researching my tail off and just need a little info please. I was looking to do my first cycle and hdrol seems to be the way to go to start off, as it's mild, so I hear. A lil 411 about me:

28 yrs old
5'11
235lbs. (working on it, believe me!)
Been lifting more on than off since I was 14.
Incorporated proper eating/rest/basic supps the last 2 years
I can build muscle fairly easy, but want to "tighten up"
Currently using:
multi vitamin
Fish oil
NO Shotgun
Whey (one post w.o. one later in the day)
I train in the early AM daily
30-45 min cardio everyday
Lift 4 times a week
I drink at least a gallon of H2O per day.
Eating clean, 6 meals a day, I don't drink alcohol or use any drugs. But I do eat a few slices of pizza once a month, lol.

Goals: Continue cutting up, maybe gain a bit more strength, and of course...see what it's all about. Major question, with the above info in mind and as mild as I hear hdrol is, would a serm totally be necessary? As I am not sure where to get this. Could I get away with an OTC PCT product?? I know a lot of you guys have been over this a million times and I even read TheSinners long post about this, just seeing what you think, with my situation in mind. Please take it easy on me, lol. Sorry about the long message, I figured I'd get most of the questions out of the way most people seem to go over anyway. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

griller88

griller88

Awards
Het Tony

I am also new but have learned by my mistakes. I just came off an h-drol cycle and did not have a good pct in place. I got bloodwork done and it showed my test to be somewhat low. By following the advice of the people in here, you will be able to put together a good pct that will definitly benefit you in the long run. As far as a serm, look up research chemicals online and you can find one no prob. Not too expensive either.
Good Luck!!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You could probrably get by with Post cycle support and a test booster, but its always a wise idea to have a serm on hand just in case.

crazilyfter42

Awards
My opinion is that although hdrol is "mild" it is still a steroid. When you use steriods whether oral or injectable you should always use a serm during pct.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can run Cycle Support during the cycle and pre-load it 1-2 week before starting. For pct it is always wise to have a SERM on hand but probally not needed here You can run Post Cycle Support or Stoked and you can add a cortisol product like Lean Xtreme for pct. Best of luck let me know if I can help:dance:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
:clap2: Thank you all very much. So, I have thought of a couple more Q's if ya'll don't mind. First off, I love my N.O. Shotgun on my lift days, is this something I can contiune pre cycle, during, and post? I hear the pumps eventually kick in with hdrol about week 3, but a scoop of a lil Shotgun wouldn't hurt pre-workout would it? Also, what dosing do you think would be appropriate for the Hdrol. I hear 4 or 5 weeks is typical with this, but most say weeks 1 and 2 go 50mg (especially since it's my first), then maybe 75mg week 3 and 4? I am thinking Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme for my PCT and of course Cycle Support, 2 week preload and during cycle as recommended...so yeah, basically everything Pem said, lol. Just need dosing advice on it all. Oh, should I add some post workout creatine during PCT? Or are the couple shakes a day and the Shotgun enough? Thanks again!! -Tony-

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
:clap2: Thank you all very much. So, I have thought of a couple more Q's if ya'll don't mind. First off, I love my N.O. Shotgun on my lift days, is this something I can contiune pre cycle, during, and post? I hear the pumps eventually kick in with hdrol about week 3, but a scoop of a lil Shotgun wouldn't hurt pre-workout would it? Also, what dosing do you think would be appropriate for the Hdrol. I hear 4 or 5 weeks is typical with this, but most say weeks 1 and 2 go 50mg (especially since it's my first), then maybe 75mg week 3 and 4? I am thinking Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme for my PCT and of course Cycle Support, 2 week preload and during cycle as recommended...so yeah, basically everything Pem said, lol. Just need dosing advice on it all. Oh, should I add some post workout creatine during PCT? Or are the couple shakes a day and the Shotgun enough? Thanks again!! -Tony-
Generally, you will hear that an NO product while on PH's is a no-no as it will only contribute to the dreaded back pumps. But speaking from personal experience, I would say back pumps are not really an issue(for me at least) with this particular compound. Only you will be able to tell if it is ok to use an NO product while on cycle depending on your reaction to the compound.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on my 4 rd week of pct of hdrol andmy joints are fine.. but then again i take animal flex 4 times a week..

if ur over 200 dont dose it at 50..i ran 75 75 100 125 150

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Alright, I am gonna take a stab at this...bare with me:

Supps I will run throughout:
Multi
Fish Oil
NO Shotgun (Only lift days, just a scoop, maybe a bit less, we'll see how it goes, I love that stuff.)
Whey Protein (Optimum Gold Standard one post, one at night)
Diet spot on
Sleep 7-9 hours every night

Pre Cycle (2 weeks):
A.I. Cycle Support (2 scoops per day)

Cycle: (Some say easy on 1st one, some say with my size I can hang, so, I am gonna go with a middle of the road approach)

Hdrol:
wk1 75mg/day
wk2 75mg/day
wk3 100mg/day
wk4 100mg/day

PCT:
A.I. Post Cycle Support (4 tabs per day)
Lean Xtreme: maybe 4 tabs/day week 1, 3 tabs/day week 2, 2tabs/day week 3 and 4?
Some Creatine post workout/ any suggs?

Now my dosages for PCT are based off the suggested servings on the product, so I just took it from there...feel free to chime in please! Also, as recommended, I have been checking into some joint support. However, I have noticed NP is out of most of the more popular ones, what do you guys think on that? Would anyone of those others do? Also, should my PCT start exactly after the cycle or over lap a bit towards the end of it? Thanks again! Let it be known I am researching Nolva like a mad man, trying to be a good NOOB! LOL! -Tony

BIGAINS

Awards
H-drol is mild, I would run a lower dose for a longer time period personally. 50-75mg for 6-8 weeks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 240lbs and I ran it 75/75/75/75/75 and that was plenty for me. The N.O. IMO I would not run on cycle. Your cycle looks good on the Lean Xtreme you want to start that on the 15th day of pct best of luck bro:dance:

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Should I run the cycle support throughout PCT as well?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established