Anavar doseing

  1. Anavar doseing


    Im trying to find a good dose for Anavar. Not for myself, but my buddy says "I got alot" which IDK what that means. I'm figureing 100tabs of 20mg or 200tabs of 10mg (same amount). I've searched var a good bit but people are usually running it as a stack and not solo.

    He's never ran anything before and why he picked Var I dont know but thats what he has....I was thinking for him to just start out at 40mg/day for 4weeks then bump to 60mg/day for the last 2 weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. anavar is sooooooo mild you can go to 60-80mg range it is a great compound

  3. yea running it solo ur guna need upwards of 60mg, as stated its very mild. tell your friend not to expect any explosive gains because he isnt going to get any. maybe some slight LBM, fat loss, strength, and some nice vascularity.
    •   
       


  4. Yea he's already lean and wanted something like winny that wouldn't dry out his joints/tendons and give him the aove mentioned results.

    Anyone read much into the creatine/Anavar synergy? I dont really get it but some say there is increased synergy with these too. He wants to stop the creatine mono but I told him to stay on it. Any big study or brology i could throw at him would help
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. first run he'll be fine at 40-50mg/day. Also 5g of creatine mono. Run that for 6-8 weeks and he'll like what he see's

  6. What is the creatine and var synergy? I've heard about it, but does anyone have more details?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. ive used creatine while on cycle and u gota use more then 5g ED to notice any added benefit from it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What is the creatine and var synergy? I've heard about it, but does anyone have more details?
    They both increase ATP output.

  9. sick endurance and vascularity. some nice strength bonus also.

  10. Anavar supposedly increases creatine synthesis, or better yet phosphocreatine synthesis which then leads to increased ATP...

    Drugs.com lists this as a side effect of var.

  11. That wouldn't really explain a syngery though, if anything the higher amount of Creatine phosphate produced from the influence of Var would deter excess storage through supplementing with creatine. Kinda like why people who have extremely high protein diets and resistance train don't benefit nearly as much from creatine supplementation as inactive vegetarians. If you already have alot in the muscle, your body will not store much more.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    That wouldn't really explain a syngery though, if anything the higher amount of Creatine phosphate produced from the influence of Var would deter excess storage through supplementing with creatine. Kinda like why people who have extremely high protein diets and resistance train don't benefit nearly as much from creatine supplementation as inactive vegetarians. If you already have alot in the muscle, your body will not store much more.
    I believe some anavar studies commonly show increased levels of creatinine in test subjects. I think people probably assume that because creatine is essentially creatinine in muscles then anavar has some type of improved creatine phosphate synthesis. My guess is that it is possible however there really isnt anything concrete that I have seen.

  13. again i only noticed any added benefit from 10g+ ED and it wasnt much but it helped.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheNoid View Post
    I believe some anavar studies commonly show increased levels of creatinine in test subjects. I think people probably assume that because creatine is essentially creatinine in muscles then anavar has some type of improved creatine phosphate synthesis. My guess is that it is possible however there really isnt anything concrete that I have seen.
    That could be (from my guess) because the participants were resistance training during the study and naturally had higher levels of creatinine just from the breakdown of creatine phosphate during exercise compared to the 'normal' levels of inactive people. However, I do not know the circumstances of any studies and therefore this is a guess at best.

  15. if it increases synthesis then it would be able to use all the extra creatine more effectively....at least thats what im getting.

  16. I'm doing a var cycle in mid july running at 50mg for 6 weeks. Just looking for some vascularity, lil fat loss and some strength not really trying to get any bigger. I'm also going to take plenty of creatine

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    I'm doing a var cycle in mid july running at 50mg for 6 weeks. Just looking for some vascularity, lil fat loss and some strength not really trying to get any bigger. I'm also going to take plenty of creatine
    Hrm....Home boy is that you? Did you take my advice and sign up here at AM

    Nah J/K but thats about what my buddy sounded like except your A LOT larger than him
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. this thread is intresting i been looking for some info i might do a var cycle 80mg for 8 weeks , was thinking in some winstrol and maybe test 3 but i might start with var first stand alone to see results. im not expecting mass, just strenght and vascularity

  19. Ohhh and i forgot . . .


    FOOTLOCKER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !




  20. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    this thread is intresting i been looking for some info i might do a var cycle 80mg for 8 weeks , was thinking in some winstrol and maybe test 3 but i might start with var first stand alone to see results. im not expecting mass, just strenght and vascularity
    Yeah its difficult finding info on var only cycle most guys are trying to get bigger and its pretty expensive. Anyone hear that var and nolva don't mix 1 friend told me it doesn't the other one told me its fine

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Ohhh and i forgot . . .


    FOOTLOCKER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



    Fo Sho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Yeah its difficult finding info on var only cycle most guys are trying to get bigger and its pretty expensive. Anyone hear that var and nolva don't mix 1 friend told me it doesn't the other one told me its fine
    yeah i know, i might wait 2-3 months since i just finished havoc pct a week ago and i might try it myself. Theres no better lab rat than you

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    yeah i know, i might wait 2-3 months since i just finished havoc pct a week ago and i might try it myself. Theres no better lab rat than you
    LOL!!!!! Sh1t I'm on my 3rd week of pct from a 6wk havoc cycle.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    LOL!!!!! Sh1t I'm on my 3rd week of pct from a 6wk havoc cycle.
    lol nice. Actually i dont know what i want to do LOL
    i been thinking on a high dosed Havoc 40/40/50/50/60/60 or something similar for 6 weeks or Var or test e or test e/deca or just play it safe and let first my hair regrow since i shedd alot lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol nice. Actually i dont know what i want to do LOL
    i been thinking on a high dosed Havoc 40/40/50/50/60/60 or something similar for 6 weeks or Var or test e or test e/deca or just play it safe and let first my hair regrow since i shedd alot lol
    LMAO!!!! **** it take it all get big or die trying And who needs hair?!

  26. i just took a pic of my head OMG , i wast told and i noticed i was shedding but its more than i thougth im going to upload it to this thread

    Start hijack

  27. OMFG Im bald im depress now



    Edit: i took the pic down it made me feel bad i didnt didnt noticed till today how bald i was

  28. Its not that bad bro I've seen worst but try to take care of it while you still got it you are pretty young

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Its not that bad bro I've seen worst but try to take care of it while you still got it you are pretty young
    taking in consideration that 1 year ago i had a full think hair it makes me feel bad. thats why i was looking in to var since its DHT convertion is low if theres any. And test e well that can give me a hulk hogan head.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    taking in consideration that 1 year ago i had a full think hair it makes me feel bad. thats why i was looking in to var since its DHT convertion is low if theres any. And test e well that can give me a hulk hogan head.
    You're funny but I don't think test is gonna help the baldness. Hey **** it Ronnie Coleman here we come!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Yeah its difficult finding info on var only cycle most guys are trying to get bigger and its pretty expensive. Anyone hear that var and nolva don't mix 1 friend told me it doesn't the other one told me its fine
    If you run var stand alone you shouldn't need nolva. if your running it with test and need some gyno protection you should be fine running 5-10mg of nolva a day. I've never had a problem with it.

    For all of those people thinking of doing a var only cycle be careful. Var is in my eyes one of the best orals ever created but eventually it will $hit on your libido. 4-6 weeks you should be able to get away with it, any more and your pushing it without test or atleats proviron.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    If you run var stand alone you shouldn't need nolva. if your running it with test and need some gyno protection you should be fine running 5-10mg of nolva a day. I've never had a problem with it.

    For all of those people thinking of doing a var only cycle be careful. Var is in my eyes one of the best orals ever created but eventually it will $hit on your libido. 4-6 weeks you should be able to get away with it, any more and your pushing it without test or atleats proviron.
    since you had experience with var already, and i deff dont want to use test till i get some of my hair back, i dont want to push it. Would you think it would stack well with something like havoc?

  33. You know Zombie, footlocker usually has some pretty good deals on hats also
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    If you run var stand alone you shouldn't need nolva. if your running it with test and need some gyno protection you should be fine running 5-10mg of nolva a day. I've never had a problem with it.

    For all of those people thinking of doing a var only cycle be careful. Var is in my eyes one of the best orals ever created but eventually it will $hit on your libido. 4-6 weeks you should be able to get away with it, any more and your pushing it without test or atleats proviron.
    Thanks and I was talking for pct not actually during the var cycle and I'll have hcg on hand also

  35. Brug I gotcha u should be fine then. As for stacking it with havoc not sure never used it. I think something that would help increase test would be a nice addition maybe something like DTHC.

    Not sure how severe your hair problem is but if you use a low dose of test you should be fine with the new kura labs product or finasteride, toco 8 ect.... Hair loss shouldn't be an issue.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Timing when doseing erase at 1 cap a day.
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:03 PM
  2. Doseing Chart
    By SSGMCC in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. Milk Thistlse doseing
    By Graham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 12:52 PM
  4. Doseing glutamine.
    By Graham in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 06:44 PM
  5. M1T doseing
    By Distilled Water in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Log in
Log in