Blood Pressure on cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currious of what some people had during cycles. I hear superdrol is rough with pressure. Hit me with some numbers guys.........

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currious of what some people had during cycles. I hear superdrol is rough with pressure. Hit me with some numbers guys.........
Out of everything I have ever run, the only thing that put my BP out of the normal range was M1T. That only shot it to the pre-hypertensive range.

But that is my own expierience.

Adams

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My BP is already in pre hypertension to stage 1.I am bringing it down though now.Anyways I ran a super/phera combo and didn't start hawthorne berry untill after the cycle cause I wasn't going to use it period.I checked my bp at 160/?.My last cycle M drol at 10/10/10 got it to 153/80 or so with cycle support.This is high but I had checked it at 137-139/? before I ever used a designer.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Albuterol, tren, and SD all increased BP to the point of being uncomfortable for myself. Hawthorne berries work magic imho.

Are you having BP issues trip? Flowers loves you. :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, I have naturally low blood pressure, even when "on". :rasp:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The worse for me Trip was Phera-Plex. Now, most of it was my fault at the time mind you. I was doing a stupid experiment on myself (Which I like to do sometimes). I was taking 60 mg. of Phera per day for 4 weeks. At week 4 my BP shot up to 190/100!! My doctor freaked!! I was drinking alcohol while on-cycle at the time also. Bad mix! I haven't drank a single drop of alcohol since then either. That was 10 months and 28 pounds of bodyfat ago!! Everything is good now. I always pre-load hawthorne berries before cycles now(never even used it before this bad episode). My last strong cycle was back in February which was a Methoxy TRN/Methoxy TST combo with 15 mg. of Phera and 12 mg. of M-Dien thrown into the mix everyday as well. One day right after a 45 minute walk, I immediately checked my BP. It was 130/77, which is great for my age and size! I don't think the designers deserve all the blame on these high BP readings a lot of people are getting. It's also diet and lifestyle that needs to be investigated.:study: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
trip lay off the stims young gray face. flowers does not love you

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i typically sit around 110/60 - 115/65

on havoc and clen i got up to 145/72... but usually was around 135/68 even while on both

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
While on Superdrol, I confused the dosage of Redline I was taking, took too much, and bumped mine up to 185/100 or so. The Superdrol itself didnt have as bad an effect as M1T, but both were lessened a lot by hawthorne and an asprin every day.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Nothing messes with my BP except for Yohimbine and Epistane. I will get to about 160 on those.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
190/110 at its worst. now its down 140/80

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While on Superdrol, I confused the dosage of Redline I was taking, took too much, and bumped mine up to 185/100 or so. The Superdrol itself didnt have as bad an effect as M1T, but both were lessened a lot by hawthorne and an asprin every day.
i remember being on M1T for the first time and laying in bed not being able to sleep because all i could hear was my heart beating. only did that for like a week then stopped though. and it only happened at night.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha that **** makes people very anabolic zombies. and yea i know the feeling you can feel your heart pounding and it just doesnt stop. i feel like my heart rate is crazy but wen i check my pulse its normal. its just a strong beat.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha that **** makes people very anabolic zombies. and yea i know the feeling you can feel your heart pounding and it just doesnt stop. i feel like my heart rate is crazy but wen i check my pulse its normal. its just a strong beat.
yea wasn't a fast beat just could feel it and hear it. kind of like trying to fall asleep while hearing water dripping. it was annoying as hell.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i wonder y that happens, i think its just the heart working a little harder than usual.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wonder y that happens, i think its just the heart working a little harder than usual.
i don't know but i miss M1T i might have to do another cycle sometime. i have never been that strong before. it was amazing. and having the feeling that u could tear anybody's head off anytime u wanted was great.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i have that feeling pretty much all the time actualy. i ran m1t a long time ago wen it first came out and that **** ****ed me up bad. ill stick to high dose test and primo for sick gains ;p

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm.... so should i throw the m1t in when i use tren? lol :twisted:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if u want sick gains and sick heart attacks :p

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know how H-drol is on BP?
I don't think I have seen a single post of anyone having BP issues with H-Drol HYDE. It seems the big ones on BP are: Super-Drol, Phera-Plex, Trenadrol, and Epistane. And of course, their many clones out there! By the way, Hawthorn Berries and Celery Seed Extract work wonders for my BP!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have seen a single post of anyone having BP issues with H-Drol HYDE. It seems the big ones on BP are: Super-Drol, Phera-Plex, Trenadrol, and Epistane. And of course, their many clones out there! By the way, Hawthorn Berries and Celery Seed Extract work wonders for my BP!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Thanks for the input thundergod! I may preload the Hawthorn Berries. I have also noticed a sharp drop in BP when I take Bacopa Monnieri, so I may have to see if that keeps it down on cycle just in case.