pin on off days only: affect gains?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If I had my pin days the same as my off days, will it effect my results with Test E? would I be better off making sure to work out on pin days, or will it matter? Not sure what to expect as far as how you might feel on injection days or how optimal your hormone levels might be on a given day to get best workout results, etc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have to ask a question like this, then you probably shouldn't use AAS.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u pinning test e monday/thursday?...it wont matter because of the long ester

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If you have to ask a question like this, then you probably shouldn't use AAS.
why? I'm simply asking because I'd have to pin using only upper body sites, which is also what my weight routine is limited to. (upper body) So, if soreness is going to be an issue to the point where I can't work out as intensely, I'd prefer to inject on off days. However, if that is going to significantly affect gains (or lack of), then, i might choose to do otherwise. But you know, if this is the best answer I can get from people, you're right, I wouldn't use AAS, because I for one like to have my research done. pardon me if that makes me seem ignorant or foolish to you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why? I'm simply asking because I'd have to pin using only upper body sites, which is also what my weight routine is limited to. (upper body) So, if soreness is going to be an issue to the point where I can't work out as intensely, I'd prefer to inject on off days. However, if that is going to significantly affect gains (or lack of), then, i might choose to do otherwise. But you know, if this is the best answer I can get from people, you're right, I wouldn't use AAS, because I for one like to have my research done. pardon me if that makes me seem ignorant or foolish to you.
I was mainly aiming at that you should have a fundamental understanding of esters, particularly the ones that you are personally using. If you do not know that consistent injections are the main thing, then you do not need to be using these compounds.
Also, the pain issue is very subjective and varies from source to source.

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
You could train, then pin later that night/day. Pain often occurs hours after the actual inj. It varies on the brew, amount used, muscle size, inj technique, sterile environment, but not the source (brew, and environment in which it was brewed is where source comes in).

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Lets not forget concentration. Those 400mg per ml brands, ouch.