Propadrol

joerama

Awards
Hi
I have been using propadrol for about 12 days now and i have had no gains from it at all.
i have been taking 2 a day and still no quick strength gains as promised or no muscle mass.
I know you guys can help so thats why i am here! :D
Anyone know what i am doing wrong here?

thanks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
r u eating and training right? whens the last time u took any hormones.

joerama

Awards
this is the first time i have ever took hormones.
i am eating as normal about 150g of protein and about 2500kcals
i am about 5"11 and 12st 4

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
2500 cals? i eat more then that in my first 2 meals. up the cals. the pills dont just make you grow you gota eat for ur gains.

joerama

Awards
ahhhh thanks man.
what do you suggest i eat tho?
i dont want to turn fat tho and want to keep my 6pack but need to get bigger arms and shoulders.
how often should i eat?
thaanks

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
nowadays there`s a lot of bunk stuff out there , but you can be a non responder to mild stuff like I am ,finish your cycle and post back

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
lean meats. chicken beef buffalo turkey fish etc. complex carbs like brown rice potato's flax . drink milk at night. protein shakes after your workouts. heavy carb meals for breakfast. try to eat a 600 calorie meal every 3 hours.

joerama

Awards
but by doing this will it not make me go fat and put on body fat around my stomach?
i also take 2 servings of creatine and 2 protein shakes a day plus my 2 propadrol.
if i eat lots of crisps and biscuits will this work?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
lean meats. chicken beef buffalo turkey fish etc. complex carbs like brown rice potato's flax . drink milk at night. protein shakes after your workouts. heavy carb meals for breakfast. try to eat a 600 calorie meal every 3 hours.
your telling him to increase his cals by 1000 or so right from the "get go"? you could do that, might put on a bit of fat though. this whole situation is goofy. Joe your putting the cart before the horse here. your diet and knowledge of what your taking is......well, not good. i do like the fact that you did not show up saying "well i right in the middle of my M-drol cycle and i got me one of those questions"....my point is this, simply, start with diet and training to maximize the results of the supplements. beside food is the better and more beneficial than any PS/PH will ever be. my advise is to start with those 2 things. whether you stop your cycle now or finish it doesn't matter, you will probably not get anything out of it other than the experience of making a small mistake and blowing 30 or 40 bucks....no big deal. i hope i did not come off as "all knowledgeable" or "better than", because I'm not, i have done what you are doing to some extent,and someone came along and advised me just like I'm trying to do here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be fair I played with propadrol a little and it didnt do squat for me either, and my diet and training is on point. I think its another non methyl crap product to add to the list. Slightly androgenic with zero anabolic action from my standpoint.

joerama

Awards
What anabolic is what is says it is and will give me strength and mass?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

joerama

Awards
o haha i thort you meant that was a steroid.
how do i get past the stage of benching 65kg i can not do any heavyer thats why i decided to try propadrol as the man in the shop said rapid strength gains

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
o haha i thort you meant that was a steroid.
how do i get past the stage of benching 65kg i can not do any heavyer thats why i decided to try propadrol as the man in the shop said rapid strength gains
you have got to be joking. if your not sure what 'test' means i really dont think your ready for even very mild prohormones such as propadrol. not trying to be a ****, but i think most will agree you need some more research before you should consider another cycle or anything of that nature. do you know how to finish of this cycle safely, in terms of pct?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
To be fair I played with propadrol a little and it didnt do squat for me either, and my diet and training is on point. I think its another non methyl crap product to add to the list. Slightly androgenic with zero anabolic action from my standpoint.
any non methyl that worth a try in your point of view?

oudarren

Awards
2500 cals? i eat more then that in my first 2 meals. up the cals. the pills dont just make you grow you gota eat for ur gains.

A better strategy would be to break this up into 500 calorie segments seven or more times a day. Eating 2500 in two meals is a sure fire way to put on fat. Gotta keep the blood sugar level and do plenty of cardio if you don't want everything going to your gut.

Also, if you're taking in something like 2000 calories at the moment, don't jump up to 4000 suddenly. No matter how clean your foods are, too many excess calories at once will still bloat you.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Propadrol needs to be dosed higher and ran longer or stacked IMHO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0