Prozac + Havoc?

foland

Awards
im on a low dose of prozac right now and will be starting a havoc cycle in a few weeks. would these 2 compounds interfere? should i be cautious? thanks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
probably not a good idea to introduce hormones into your body when your taking anti D's.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
probably not a good idea to introduce hormones into your body when your taking anti D's.

Nephilim is correct but with that said I have done it before (this exact combo) and been fine. I would just advise caution and direct attention to your mood. If you see a downturn then drop the havoc right away and enter PCT. Some hormones will boost mood and some will depress it. The reaction is also highly individual for each person and each compound.

Be careful and safe!

Mr.50

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on a low dose of prozac right now and will be starting a havoc cycle in a few weeks. would these 2 compounds interfere? should i be cautious? thanks
I'm on a low dose of Cipralex (i.e. escitalopram) which is another SSRI similar to Prozac. I just finished up a 4 week Havoc cycle with no problems. Actually, I may be wrong about this but the SSRI seems to help normalize my blood pressure which is a good thing while running this type of oral. Good luck.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said MR. 50. Certain hormones can certainly play Havoc(pun not intended) on your underlying psychological state.

Foland, when individuals are on anti-depressant medications, taking anything that can drastically alter hormone levels can certainly make things better, or potentially much worse. This can vary greatly from person to person

The final decision is in your hands, so please choose wisely. Your health and safety ALWAYS come first. :)