Prozac + Havoc?
- 05-11-2008, 11:31 AM
- 05-11-2008, 02:30 PM
05-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Nephilim is correct but with that said I have done it before (this exact combo) and been fine. I would just advise caution and direct attention to your mood. If you see a downturn then drop the havoc right away and enter PCT. Some hormones will boost mood and some will depress it. The reaction is also highly individual for each person and each compound.
Be careful and safe!
05-11-2008, 05:40 PM
05-11-2008, 06:22 PM
05-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Well said MR. 50. Certain hormones can certainly play Havoc(pun not intended) on your underlying psychological state.
Foland, when individuals are on anti-depressant medications, taking anything that can drastically alter hormone levels can certainly make things better, or potentially much worse. This can vary greatly from person to person
The final decision is in your hands, so please choose wisely. Your health and safety ALWAYS come first.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 229Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
- By Alpine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
- By ugab37 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 35Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:44 PM
- By motiv8er in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:23 PM
- By daniel35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 74Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:56 PM