TNE in Oil

1. Registered User
    Answers

TNE in Oil

I was interested in putting TNE (test no ester) in oil with about 10% BA.
    I was wondering if it would hold in solution and if it would still be a liquid at room temp.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

not a chance in hell. try 20 percent
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I'll have to agree with fireman on that one, the only thing I think you might have a chance with is one of the super solvents such as Mr. T's or Dazed's proucts.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

20% BA?? Ouch!

Would 10% BA and 10% BB work as well? How 'bout 5% BA and 15% BB?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the info.
    I like sikdoggs idea.
    I have never done BA that high (20%) but would definately go for the 5% BA and 15% BB if that was workable or even 10%BA and 10 %BB.

??
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Nada, i've seen a recipe posted that will work for 100mg/ml but used peg has a carrier rather than oil. I'll try and dig it up.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

using PEG, would the carrier not 'rapidly' dump the TNE leaving a crystal depot much like suspension?

I still find the pharmacokinetics of suspension to be very unpredictable, and I suspect that it releases in 'spikes' and sometimes has a delayed release much longer than the 24 hours that I have heard before on the boards. The problem with the delayed release is that when it does release it releases in a spiked fashion. Any comments?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

ALso what concentration are you looking for that is going to make a big difference in what solvents you need to use.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

i don't think its realistic to try and inject a solution made from 10%BA.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

""i don't think its realistic to try and inject a solution made from 10%BA.""

realistic??? maybe not comfortable but 10% BA is common, many pharmaceutical grade propionates are 10% BA... it sucks cuz you are injecting just as much BA as you are active drug, but it is true
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

zigg.. just where are you getting you info on 10% BA on pharm grade.. isn't anyway in hell it is 10% you are taking about a crippling shot at the least.. 5% maybe
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Matthew D
    zigg.. just where are you getting you info on 10% BA on pharm grade.. isn't anyway in hell it is 10% you are taking about a crippling shot at the least.. 5% maybe

thats what i thought. BA is an irritant. No way could pharm grade have that much BA, vet grade maybe. I think 5% BA and 15%BB would do the trick if you're making 75/mg/ml. I will check on this since i'm not sure.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

ok, in Canada (where I am) vet and pharmaceutical are synonymous in my mind... there are ug, then there are pharmacy... but I guess that can be further broken down into pharmacy (human) and pharmacy (vet)

Anatest test propionate (canadian) is 100 mg/ml BA and 100 mg/ml prop and is used by tons of bodybuilders, just for one example... there are others in Canada as well

You might be correct about human intended use injectables, but I am not sure.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

True but I have a feeling if you looked it would be that it is like 5% BA not 10% it might be 5% BA and 10% BB just to keep it better suspended in the oil.. but I am shooting in the dark here..
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys.
    It turned out I ran the mix 5% BA and 15% BB and this is holding 100mg/ml test base in sesame oil very nicely. This turned out to make the pain a lot more bearable for my cows.

In regards to the delayed release that someone mentioned, the effects seem to last at least 48hrs.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

i found an old vial of test suspension from back around 1986, it said it contained 10% BA and cottonseed oil on the label. i am not sure if they are using that much nowdays--but back then they did.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jpeter
    Hey guys.
    It turned out I ran the mix 5% BA and 15% BB and this is holding 100mg/ml test base in sesame oil very nicely. This turned out to make the pain a lot more bearable for my cows.

In regards to the delayed release that someone mentioned, the effects seem to last at least 48hrs.
    I don't know about the release but 5%ba and 15%BB does hold TNE @ 100mg/ml quite well.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zziggzzigg
    using PEG, would the carrier not 'rapidly' dump the TNE leaving a crystal depot much like suspension?

I still find the pharmacokinetics of suspension to be very unpredictable, and I suspect that it releases in 'spikes' and sometimes has a delayed release much longer than the 24 hours that I have heard before on the boards. The problem with the delayed release is that when it does release it releases in a spiked fashion. Any comments?
    I don't know about the TNE in peg but I can tell you that anything with an ester bigger then acatate will crystalize (pain). The things I have had sucsess with PEG have all been short or no ester hormone (D-bol, tren, provin). Things that don't stay in the depot long. One methoed of slowing the absorbsion rate of the polyhydrics is to add BB to the solution. One of the best I tried to date is 10%BA, 15%PG, and 15%BB using ether PEG or cottonseed oil as a base.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jpeter
    Hey guys.

Hey guys, I just registered on this board ... some good info here ... would the above amounts also work for other non-esterified bases such as boldenone and nandrolone base? I guess that I was just under the impression that the standard 5/15 ratio would not hold a base in suspension without some other sort of co-solvent ...
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hangslo
    Hey guys, I just registered on this board ... some good info here ... would the above amounts also work for other non-esterified bases such as boldenone and nandrolone base? I guess that I was just under the impression that the standard 5/15 ratio would not hold a base in suspension without some other sort of co-solvent ...
    Just the test base. I don't know about the Nandrolone base but the boldenone base is a bitch to get in oil. (10 to 35 mg/ml is what I've heard). If you want better try using BA, BB and PEG as your carrior. Someone (****er turnned scammer so take this with a gran of salt) Told me that he got the bold base to a painless 100mg/ml using 10%BA, 15%PG, 15%BB, with PEG as the base.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the info bro ... I'll keep looking around and let you know if I find out anything else ...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TNE in oil
    By Ironchef in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 08:43 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 02:08 PM
  3. An attempt at putting 4ad in oil
    By Jcc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:09 AM