TNE in Oil

jpeter

Awards
I was interested in putting TNE (test no ester) in oil with about 10% BA.
I was wondering if it would hold in solution and if it would still be a liquid at room temp.

Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to agree with fireman on that one, the only thing I think you might have a chance with is one of the super solvents such as Mr. T's or Dazed's proucts.

ManBeast

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
20% BA?? Ouch!

Would 10% BA and 10% BB work as well? How 'bout 5% BA and 15% BB?

jpeter

Awards
Thanks for the info.
I like sikdoggs idea.
I have never done BA that high (20%) but would definately go for the 5% BA and 15% BB if that was workable or even 10%BA and 10 %BB.

??

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Nada, i've seen a recipe posted that will work for 100mg/ml but used peg has a carrier rather than oil. I'll try and dig it up.

zziggzzigg

Awards
using PEG, would the carrier not 'rapidly' dump the TNE leaving a crystal depot much like suspension?

I still find the pharmacokinetics of suspension to be very unpredictable, and I suspect that it releases in 'spikes' and sometimes has a delayed release much longer than the 24 hours that I have heard before on the boards. The problem with the delayed release is that when it does release it releases in a spiked fashion. Any comments?

elijah_123

Awards
ALso what concentration are you looking for that is going to make a big difference in what solvents you need to use.

furmanranger

Awards
i don't think its realistic to try and inject a solution made from 10%BA.

zziggzzigg

Awards
""i don't think its realistic to try and inject a solution made from 10%BA.""

realistic??? maybe not comfortable but 10% BA is common, many pharmaceutical grade propionates are 10% BA... it sucks cuz you are injecting just as much BA as you are active drug, but it is true

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
zigg.. just where are you getting you info on 10% BA on pharm grade.. isn't anyway in hell it is 10% you are taking about a crippling shot at the least.. 5% maybe

furmanranger

Awards
zigg.. just where are you getting you info on 10% BA on pharm grade.. isn't anyway in hell it is 10% you are taking about a crippling shot at the least.. 5% maybe

thats what i thought. BA is an irritant. No way could pharm grade have that much BA, vet grade maybe. I think 5% BA and 15%BB would do the trick if you're making 75/mg/ml. I will check on this since i'm not sure.

zziggzzigg

Awards
ok, in Canada (where I am) vet and pharmaceutical are synonymous in my mind... there are ug, then there are pharmacy... but I guess that can be further broken down into pharmacy (human) and pharmacy (vet)

Anatest test propionate (canadian) is 100 mg/ml BA and 100 mg/ml prop and is used by tons of bodybuilders, just for one example... there are others in Canada as well

You might be correct about human intended use injectables, but I am not sure.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
True but I have a feeling if you looked it would be that it is like 5% BA not 10% it might be 5% BA and 10% BB just to keep it better suspended in the oil.. but I am shooting in the dark here..

jpeter

Awards
Hey guys.
It turned out I ran the mix 5% BA and 15% BB and this is holding 100mg/ml test base in sesame oil very nicely. This turned out to make the pain a lot more bearable for my cows.

In regards to the delayed release that someone mentioned, the effects seem to last at least 48hrs.

Craig

Awards
i found an old vial of test suspension from back around 1986, it said it contained 10% BA and cottonseed oil on the label. i am not sure if they are using that much nowdays--but back then they did.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.
It turned out I ran the mix 5% BA and 15% BB and this is holding 100mg/ml test base in sesame oil very nicely. This turned out to make the pain a lot more bearable for my cows.

In regards to the delayed release that someone mentioned, the effects seem to last at least 48hrs.
I don't know about the release but 5%ba and 15%BB does hold TNE @ 100mg/ml quite well.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
using PEG, would the carrier not 'rapidly' dump the TNE leaving a crystal depot much like suspension?

I still find the pharmacokinetics of suspension to be very unpredictable, and I suspect that it releases in 'spikes' and sometimes has a delayed release much longer than the 24 hours that I have heard before on the boards. The problem with the delayed release is that when it does release it releases in a spiked fashion. Any comments?
I don't know about the TNE in peg but I can tell you that anything with an ester bigger then acatate will crystalize (pain). The things I have had sucsess with PEG have all been short or no ester hormone (D-bol, tren, provin). Things that don't stay in the depot long. One methoed of slowing the absorbsion rate of the polyhydrics is to add BB to the solution. One of the best I tried to date is 10%BA, 15%PG, and 15%BB using ether PEG or cottonseed oil as a base.

hangslo

Awards
Hey guys.

Hey guys, I just registered on this board ... some good info here ... would the above amounts also work for other non-esterified bases such as boldenone and nandrolone base? I guess that I was just under the impression that the standard 5/15 ratio would not hold a base in suspension without some other sort of co-solvent ...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just registered on this board ... some good info here ... would the above amounts also work for other non-esterified bases such as boldenone and nandrolone base? I guess that I was just under the impression that the standard 5/15 ratio would not hold a base in suspension without some other sort of co-solvent ...
Just the test base. I don't know about the Nandrolone base but the boldenone base is a bitch to get in oil. (10 to 35 mg/ml is what I've heard). If you want better try using BA, BB and PEG as your carrior. Someone (fucker turnned scammer so take this with a gran of salt) Told me that he got the bold base to a painless 100mg/ml using 10%BA, 15%PG, 15%BB, with PEG as the base.

hangslo

Awards
Thanks for the info bro ... I'll keep looking around and let you know if I find out anything else ...