when to add 3ad in a Test E cycle

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Next month I'll be going on my first test cycle. I have a bottle of 3ad I won from the raffle here (thanks macedaddy btw) and I was thinking of incorporating it into the cycle.
Would it do well as a kick starter, or would I be better served to use it at the end to lean out a bit?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
either way would work fine i would imagine

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
from AX's writups as a jumpstart. but from peoples feedback the end. either way i would use it to jumpstart.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
from AX's writups as a jumpstart. but from peoples feedback the end. either way i would use it to jumpstart.
yeah i'm thinking the same, if I want to I can throw in some stanozolol at the end anyway.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I would definately run the winny at the end because you know whats going to happen. The 3-ad is still mysterious for the most part if your dissapointed then the test will take over and you will have a good cycle anyway.

If you run the winny first and plan for the 3-ad to do what it's supposed to do and it lets you down. Well you're kind of out of luck at the end unless you throw some more winny in for good measure.

Just out of curiosity what is the dosing scheme you are thinking of running with all compounds?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I feel this..

3ad kickstart all the way.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what is the dosing scheme you are thinking of running with all compounds?
with the Test E, 210-420mg per week depending on cost, with 50mg winny every day for the final 6 weeks.

I'm getting my gear legally and under dr. supervision, but it's much more expensive than if I were to to just order some online apparently. So, I'm unsure of wether I'll be doing 1ml per week or 2, concentrated at 210mg. Even the PCT ancillaries are ridiculously priced (they want $6 per 20mg pill of nolva!) So, I'm going to be using my 3ad and maybe even my leftover epi on top of whatever I'm able to afford from the clinic. I ke[t telling the nurse I already have nolva, and she just kept putting me down for a smaller amount, I'm gonna have to walk in there with the damn boxes to show her I'm not paying their inflated prices, considering it's entrely legal in the U.S. to buy under a 90 day supply without
showing an Rx and I can buy a box of 30@20mg for 15 bucks.