Nolva with Pump head delivery

S

smike319

Awards
Just got my Nolva "Tamoxifen Citrate" in. Thanks again for the great service from all the bro's at PN.;)
When I opened the package I noticed that the bottle comes equipped with a "pump head" on it. I searched the board before starting this thread to ask about dosage amounts, so if this specific question has been answered feel free to flame me, but also include a link to the thread that "does" answer my question:)
So what I need to know is, can I simply squirt this into my "non-human" subject or must I still purchase an dropper to do this. If it's the pump method then how many pumps per application, and how many times a day?

C

CosmosM3

Awards
5 squirts = 0.5 ml according to powernutritions website.

S

smike319

Awards
Thanx "CosmosM3"!
So how many pumps should I do?
How many times a day?
For post cycle therapy // T-1Pro (6weeks)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro search around on the board you can find your answers easily.

S

smike319

Awards
Yea bro did that! Like I said before I searched the board and is all I can find is info. in "mg" doses not "ml". So again how many pumps a day would be sufficiant for post cycle use?

C

CosmosM3

Awards
Dosage usually goes something like this:
Week 1: 40mg (2ml/day)
Week2-4: 20mg (1ml/day)

No need to split the dosage up. Take it every night around the same time, and you should be fine.

Last edited:
T

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Did you get the flavored research chem, Tamoxifen Citrate? Those are BAD ASS! I suggest everyone buy one and try it. They are a little bit more expensive, but it's more than worth it.

You can get them at legalgear, and I think you can get them at the A.M. member store also.

S

smike319

Awards
Dosage usually goes something like this:
Week 1: 40mg (2ml/day)
Week2-4: 20ml (1ml/day)

No need to split the dosage up. Take it every night around the same time, and you should be fine.
Kick ass, that's what I was looking for:D . Thanks again "CosmosM3"
Oh yea, you did mean "20mg" for week2-4, not "20ml right?:rolleyes:

S

smike319

Awards
Ya got the cinnamon flavored myself. Not in a hurry to finish my cycle, but my "cow" can't wait to try it out!