Need help injecting B12

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I just got my B12 in from Calvet. I've read up on injection primers, but I need to know how to open/seal the bottle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick in the syringe and pull back the desired cc.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol I agree with the above 2 posts.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude i use those same alcohol swabs.....small world.:afro:

viperman

Awards
B12 shots are IM. Those insulin needles won't go deep enough. You'll end up with a big knot. Also, you can get human grade B12 from Canadian pharmacies online OTC.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
B12 shots are IM. Those insulin needles won't go deep enough. You'll end up with a big knot. Also, you can get human grade B12 from Canadian pharmacies online OTC.
What do you mean by "knot"? A muscle adhesion? I have injected into my left delt and quad already, and both were quite painful afterwards. How would the pain be reduced with a longer needle?

What's the best site for sub-Q injection?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beg to differ. I have done well over 100 IM injects with a 30g 5/8" slin pin without these so-called "knots." You can easily do these IM in practically every muscle sans glutes.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anywho that rubber seal keeps the the bottle sealed. I have seen those lil needles splinter from just one pull...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anywho that rubber seal keeps the the bottle sealed. I have seen those lil needles splinter from just one pull...
one pull or one push?

and slin pins can go IM unless you have a high bf% in which case you shouldnt be using anyway. IM can be done with slin pins, period.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I meant to word it with just one use but yeah, the pushing action.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I meant to word it with just one use but yeah, the pushing action.
yeah, some rubber stoppers are just really hard to push thru and no doubt dulls the slin pin noticably for example my bac water.....ive had pins just totally bend trying to insert in the stopper...

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
I beg to differ. I have done well over 100 IM injects with a 30g 5/8" slin pin without these so-called "knots." You can easily do these IM in practically every muscle sans glutes.
Agreed. Plus knot or no knot (pun intended :hammer:) B12 is an aqueous solution and dissipates relatively quickly. Put it in your bi's, 1cc of anything in the bi's feels fantastic. :afro: