Need help injecting B12
- 05-08-2008, 11:51 AM
- 05-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Stick in the syringe and pull back the desired cc.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 05-08-2008, 01:01 PM
05-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Lol I agree with the above 2 posts.
05-08-2008, 09:48 PM
05-08-2008, 10:13 PM
05-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Dude i use those same alcohol swabs.....small world.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
05-09-2008, 08:40 AM
B12 shots are IM. Those insulin needles won't go deep enough. You'll end up with a big knot. Also, you can get human grade B12 from Canadian pharmacies online OTC.
05-09-2008, 08:53 AM
I inject my b12 right in my stomache
05-12-2008, 03:44 PM
05-12-2008, 03:48 PM
05-12-2008, 03:55 PM
/shiver, IM B-12 just gives me chills lol.
05-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Anywho that rubber seal keeps the the bottle sealed. I have seen those lil needles splinter from just one pull...
05-12-2008, 05:09 PM
05-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Well I meant to word it with just one use but yeah, the pushing action.
05-12-2008, 05:24 PM
05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:16 PM
- By findnemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:58 PM
- By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2005, 01:01 AM
- By bmass in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2005, 01:41 PM
- By krs41 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2004, 03:06 PM