Stacking methyl-1t

frofan

Awards
What is everyone going to stack with their methyl-1t? I think the majority of us are looking at 4ad and/or oh test. What kind of doses were you thinking?

frofan

Awards
Come on guys, any help would be great! I want to place my order tonight

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would def at least go with a nice transdermal 4-ad and maybe throw some oh-test in there too, your right on the money.

frofan

Awards
If I didn't want to do a homebrew, what trans would you recommend that isn't too pricey?

frofan

Awards
THanks NPursuit! I was looking for some, but couldn't find it.... If I wanted to add 5 or 6 grams of oh powder, could I just mix it into that?w

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it already has 12 grams of 4ad in it, 15 grams is max so you will only get away with adding 2-3grams maybe.

frofan

Awards
So, you can only add 15g of PH to 8oz of a gel? If I wanted to add it, I would be able to just slowly mix in the oh powder, right?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, to an empty gel, you can add 15grams, (this is max though, and for someone without a mixer i would add only 12 grams or so.) Slowly add the oh powder in the gel, in between shake hard and keep heating the soloution until everything disolves well.

conversekidz

Awards
Why does this remind me of all the bad press steriods got....

Methyl 1-test is new to everyone...why not do a cycle with it, and see how it goes. Then if you have any good/bad sides with it, you take additional supp's with the next cycle. Not only does it save you money, it also save the liver.

Or maybe I am just in the old school mind set, little bits at a time, not all at once...cause that will kill you.

frofan

Awards
Why does this remind me of all the bad press steriods got....

Methyl 1-test is new to everyone...why not do a cycle with it, and see how it goes. Then if you have any good/bad sides with it, you take additional supp's with the next cycle. Not only does it save you money, it also save the liver.

Or maybe I am just in the old school mind set, little bits at a time, not all at once...cause that will kill you.
I agree, but just want to gain as much as possible. Would someone be able to tell after the first week if there are going to be any major sides associated with methyl?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Since the primary selling point of M1-T seems to be getting away from the hassles of transdermal, why is everyone so quick to stack it WITH a transdermal. For lethargy, I guess my plan is to use ephedrine.

For a limp johnson?........I'm married so she doesn't want sex anyway :saw:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Stack M-1-T with an aromatizing compound. As an example, if one were to run a high test only cylcle (1000-1500 mg/week) the addition of methyl 1-test would be ideal. Optionally, a 4-AD based product would be the next best thing.

Come on bros...let's get some feedback going on this.

Chemo

frofan

Awards
I'm personally not worried about hassles. The 10 minutes a day it will take to apply is nothing compared to the time I spend in the gym or eating.

Chemo, do you think that the 350mg of 4ad trans will be good to compliment the methyl-1t?

edit: For future referance, do not type chemo's name wrong!

Last edited:

michael

Awards
Im stacking M1T with approx 400 mg transdermal homebrew 4-AD. I started the M1T on Sunday at 10mg, went up to 20mg on Monday and had some lethargy about 3-4 hours after morning dosing. I know it was from the M1T because it's the same as when I use regular 1-test. I took a 1 1/2 nap and felt fine. Today I went up to 30 mg and have just had very minor lethargy, no other sides yet. I'll be sticking with 30mg and running about 4 weeks with liquid Nolva post. Im bulking with this cycle. Should probably do a log on cycle thread, I'll try to keep ya all posted. Only change so far is 6% increase in weight used in morning squats today. Peace.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Im running methyl 1-test @ 30 mgs aday taken in one dose in the morning.
Running Chemos new recipe dermals as well. Getting 500mg/day of 4ad which is somewhere around 200-250 absorbed daily and 300 mg/day of oh test which is somewhere around 120 to 150 absorbed daily. So far so good. Bodyweight hasnt done much but strength has gone up a decent amount for 5 days in and I definitly feel like im leaning out some. Best PH cycle Ive done to date.
Sides: First 3 days experienced some minor shortness of breath if I increased any stim drinks (coffee, mountain dew, energy drinks, stuff that gets you wired...) I dont take any stim pills so cant comment on how it would effect those but have been hearing stories in other threads. Stay away from any BP increasing supps while on. Thats it for sides, no insomnia, no lethargy.

db

captainbicept

Awards
if i were to try methyl 1 test, i would do something like this, not very legal at all
t.prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-10
fina 150mg EOD weeks 5-10
methyl 1-test 30mg/day weeks 6-10
from everything i have read i think this would be an amazing cycle. personally i am more interested in seeing the results of people who use methyl 1-test in a cycle combined with other illegal anabolics. Im curious if it will have a winstrol like affect in that case, or if it will be even more effective at building mass.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Chem, do you think that the 350mg of 4ad trans will be good to compliment the methyl-1t?
bump for frofan's question
First, it's Chemo...not Chem. For kmac, any compound that aromatizes should be an ideal stack. Dose of that compound will depend on individual goals.
...I started the M1T on Sunday at 10mg, went up to 20mg on Monday and had some lethargy about 3-4 hours after morning dosing.

...Today I went up to 30 mg
I STRONGLY encourage a proper evaluation of M-1-T before going balls to the wall with doseages. It is best to dose the smallest amount possible to illicit desired effect. A doubling of dose does not give double the gains...the curve is NOT linear. Stay at 10 mg for 4 weeks and evaluate how you respond. Go to 20 on the second if desired or warranted.
Im running methyl 1-test @ 30 mgs aday taken in one dose in the morning.

db
db, you're a regular here and know I look out for the member's best interest. Bobo's thread is a strong indicator of how effective M-1-T really is...20 mg ED will make even the monsters grow. Given this feedback, which is consistent with everything I've heard from vets that are testing M-1-T, it would be safe to assume that 10 mg ED should be sufficient for most. Why take 30 mg ED when 20 will do? IMO, you should scale back the dose and save some of the bottle for future cycles.
if i were to try methyl 1 test, i would do something like this, not very legal at all
t.prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-10
fina 150mg EOD weeks 5-10
methyl 1-test 30mg/day weeks 6-10...
I see no reason to stack M-1-T with fina. A test prop/M-1-T cycle that lasts for 4 weeks should be an excellent mini-cycle that will rival more traditional choices.

Chemo

captainbicept

Awards

I see no reason to stack M-1-T with fina. A test prop/M-1-T cycle that lasts for 4 weeks should be an excellent mini-cycle that will rival more traditional choices.

Chemo
[/QUOTE]
why wouldnt you stack it with fina? i think the cycle that caused the most dramatic physique change for me was prop/fina/winny and ldex. Fina is amazingly synergystic with so many compounds. why wouldnt you mix prop/fina/methy 1-test?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Once again you are right Chemo. Ive been thinking about since your not the first to mention something. That will equal a dollar a day savings ;) and some left overs for another cycle if everyones right about the strength of this stuff. I hope your right bro cause Im 20mgs aday starting tomarrow.

db

Ill be sure to keep you all posted if any changes occur from dropping the doses.

Molehonea

Awards
OK,

Sorry for the stupid question but I belive that all of you are saying to stack methyl-1t with a 1-t trans would be best? Is this right, if so what dosage

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Molehonea
OK,

Sorry for the stupid question but I belive that all of you are saying to stack methyl-1t with a 1-t trans would be best? Is this right, if so what dosage
No!  They are saying to stack Test with Methyl 1-test as in the steroid not the prosteroid 1-test.  You need something to aromatize and 1-test does not.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a somewhat related question for you guys. For bulking purposes to me, it does sound like it'd be a good idea to add an aromatizing compound as Chemo has suggested. I can get my hands on transdermal test, which would cost approx. twice the amount as transdermal 4-ad in the doses that I would likely run. Is the test option going to have enough extra effectiveness to warrant the added cost of using it instead of 4-ad? I was pondering the effectiveness of a four week transdermal test/methyl 1-test cycle, or barring that methyl 1-test and transdermal 4-ad. Any opinions on which cycle to go with would be appreciated.

Molehonea

Awards
Let me get this right. You are saying it would be effective to have a staqck of methyl-1t and trans 1-test? If so who much 1-test should you use?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Molehonea
Let me get this right. You are saying it would be effective to have a staqck of methyl-1t and trans 1-test? If so who much 1-test should you use?
Wow!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Triple Wow!

...no, that is not what was intended. There is NO NEED for a trans, oral, lymphatic, or injectable 1-test product to be used in the same stack as M-1-T.

There is, however, a need to stack M-1-T with an aromatizing agent such as 4-AD or test.

Chemo

db682

Awards
  • Established
hahahahah,
and frustration starts to take over.
I think its a side effect of M1T.
Just like stupidity is a side effect of being dropped on your head to many times.

Look Molehonea, Do us all a favor and save your money for the Ice cream man. You have asked and been asking the same questions over and over for the last month. Ever time you get the same answer. Not that searching is such a hard thing to do but this time it was posted twice and you still asked again. I dont know if your some members cruel idea of a joke to constantly drive us nuts or what. Please knock off the Im a stupid kid routine, its becoming extremlly annoying.

If this isnt a joke then DO SOME FREAKIN RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN or at least read slower or even read everything twice before questioning. Your wasteing time and space with the BS.

db

PS. I should of let Bobo bite your head off but I cant take it anymore.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So let me get this straight. One should stack with 1-test or hey maybe even 1-AD?!

haaaah just kiddin. Antagonizing big guys on methyl-1-test = not a very good idea.

:shoot:

frofan

Awards
So let me get this straight. One should stack with 1-test or hey maybe even 1-AD?!

haaaah just kiddin. Antagonizing big guys on methyl-1-test = not a very good idea.

:shoot:
Man, you guys are dumb! You need to inject 500mg of Test Enan!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
How about 1800mg of 4-AD cyp/week(1st week only then 1200mg of 4-AD cyp./week for rest of cycle) with 10 to 20 mg of Methyl 1-T? Is this enought 4-AD cyp?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How about 1800mg of 4-AD cyp/week(1st week only then 1200mg of 4-AD cyp./week for rest of cycle) with 10 to 20 mg of Methyl 1-T? Is this enought 4-AD cyp?
Try 500 mg weekly for libido and increase for desired effect...

Chemo

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Sir Foxx,
I guess you understand now why I'm so excited about M 1-T.......after our discussion on the Elite board ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where is the elite board? Can someone PM me with it? Thanks

legaljuicer

Awards
designer supplements has a better price on 4-ad cyp

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys say to a M1-t, transdermal 4-ad, and Methyl-5aa stack?

BMZ

Awards
it could be worse.......
at least he didn't post:

what is PCT?

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
ummmm..........YEAH!
I just think it's amazing how quick people are to start jumping on stacks of combinations that have barely (if at all) been tested by anyone. I think the safe thing would be (as previously suggested) to just test 1 new product. Or better yet sit back and listen to feedback so the true side effects can be known.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
as in testosterone cyp, prop, enanthate, or any other ester you like.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how about a mix of 10 mg of m-1-t and trenabol-x? will that be a overkill of 1 test? it has 4AD, and 1-4 dione. 100mg each per dose. any ideas?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would be overkill of the 1-test. Not to mention that here are so many better products out now than Trenabol-x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
simplestacked Anabolics 9
SteamRollerX Anabolics 1
R1187 Anabolics 0
Supplements 6