this sounds weird - ever hear of it

MrTrap

Awards
This guy in my gym tells me he "scored" a bunch of pills that are half dianabol, half winstrol. As in, both in one pill. Have you ever heard of such a pill? I always thought you'd have to get them separate, so suspect he got scammed. But I really don't know much about this ****. Is there such a thing?

Traps

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Can't say I have hear of it either.. if it were true.. I would almost bet they are IP for sure..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
WTF is the point of that? Dianabol and Winny are too different to combine like that... If it was me, I'd combine Winny and Halo or D-bol and Halo, but not D-bol and Winny... *shrug*

ManBeast

Test21

Awards
Never heard of it but it makes no sence dbols for bulking winny for cutting.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of ANY UG labs that cap this combo. They were CAPSULES? right???

LOL... if they are tabs, oh man. He is definitely getting scammed.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it, and I agree, the combo makes very little sense.

I would love to see a pic of these bad boys

fullycovered

Awards
call me crazy but a friend of mind has been gettin stuff from some caribbean country that is just that, winny/dbol combo, don't know if they are tabs or caps though but i'm pretty sure he wasn't b.s.ing me about it .

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man that smells fishy to me, but I could be wrong. BTW, why use D-Bol & Winny together ?

Campeon

Awards
i saw someone talk about this on another board. As i recall it's a product from a legitimate pharm company. You guys aren't crazy, it's for real.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well one reason to use the two together would be for fat loss, Dbol releases one chemical that is the signal to stop eating for most people.. and winny for its ability to help "harden" out the muscles.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yah yah, but you'd still want (need?) test in there, and an anti-e to combat the d-bol bloat.... It just doesn't make much sense to me.

ManBeast

2cAnnons

Awards
old topic, but I ran across a place in mexico that sells these pills. they sell other things but I was suprized when I ran across of it.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it sounds pretty good. I'm one of those freaks that grows nicely off winstrol. Not quite as good as dbol, but noticeably. So if these things become mainstream, I'll definitely try them and post a cycle log on them.

size

Awards
  • Established
It could be used together in a useful manner as long as the dbol dosage was rather low.
However, I would be concerned about cholesterol problems as winstrol is bad for cholesterol and then you add an ati-e like arimidex to control the dbol and your cholesterol will take a turn for the worse.
I would not take this product anyway as a would seriously question how proper it would be dosed.

Also, to say "DBOL IS A BULKER" and "WINSTROL IS A CUTTER" is wrong. bulking or cutting comes down to diet above all else.

MrTrap

Awards
Hey guys, talked to him again. He said they have 25 mg of each and that they come from a pharma company in Belize. According to him the idea is that they offset each other - winstrol dries you out, dbol does the opposite.

Traps

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Winstrol has never dried anything in its life. It simply does not aromatize. But I love the concept, despite its fallacies.

size

Awards
  • Established
If that is all you can get and you want to take something then get it. However, I would not use it.
I feel that an good effective dose of winstrol is really around 50mg for about 6 weeks. Whereas, with dbol I only use it for 3 weeks at arounf 30mg. These time frames are just my preferences so I would no be able to use a product like this nor would i really want to.

best of luck though