**T-gel questions/concerns** - AnabolicMinds.com

**T-gel questions/concerns**

1. Advanced Member

**T-gel questions/concerns**

Ok gentlemen, Heres my dilemma. I normally homebrew my own **** for transdermals but wanted to try this new formula that chemo has come up with. Being that the formula has not been released publicly yet I was going to jump on a few bottles of T-gel that is currently under very limited supply (Thank you again E) But after a brief discussion with Edog, (and his very motivational pudding theory) we have both decided that perhaps a thread to you guys could answer our questions better.

1. Has anybody here used the new T-gel.
    2. How in gods name did you desolve raws into it. (sand into pudding )
    3. Did it actually desolve or were you lieing to yourself while rubbing gritty "pudding" all over your bods.
    4. Would you recommend it (and the new formula) over homebrewing the old school version 1.0.

You get the point.

thanks,

db

2. Homebrew Help, Inc.

I would say heating it. It should then become more viscous and then you will be able to get the ph's into solution. If not I think you are SOL. I think Chemo adds the ph's before the stuff is gelled just for that reason... But we will find a way to figure it out.. hehehehe. TTY
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Perhaps it could be shipped with the carbomer not yet added but included. (im assuming this is still the main gelling ingredient). Then we could mix up our own brews from our powders and customize away. I think there might be ph level adjustment needed too. It wouldnt be the same if we didnt have to add something to it anyway like when we accidentaly would spill that darn dmso in every time
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Thats exactly what im trying to avoid. The old version. I want to try the new one but I cant seem to get ahold of the recipe.
  5. Advanced Member

Originally posted by TMack40
    Perhaps it could be shipped with the carbomer not yet added but included. (im assuming this is still the main gelling ingredient). Then we could mix up our own brews from our powders and customize away. I think there might be ph level adjustment needed too. It wouldnt be the same if we didnt have to add something to it anyway like when we accidentaly would spill that darn dmso in every time
    Bro, the gelling would be a pain and a half if you were to do it yourself, chemo gave myself along with many others exact directions and no one i know has gotten a gel.
  6. Banned

Unhappy

I thought the new BDC t-gel was suppose to be less viscous and easier to mix then the old/original t-gel w/dmso? are you guys saying that it's hard to mix powder in the new t-gel? that would really suck cuz i have 2 bottles coming to my doorsteps in a couple of days. help?
  7. Advanced Member

Well good, your first hand experience will be our guiding light.

db
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st Cycle Questions Concerning Test
    By 4theGuns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 09:38 PM
  2. Question concerning pain in the scrotum.
    By riddle24 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 07:49 AM
  3. questions concerning fat loss for females
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 11:02 PM
  4. question concerning periodization and hormones
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 05:40 PM
  5. T-gel question