Cutter PH or oral?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cutter PH or oral??

1. New Member

Cutter PH or oral??

ok so what would you guys suggest to take as a cutter? i dont care if its methlyated....i heard SD is great to cut with but last time it made my nips crazy sore.......soo idk if its a good idea to do it again unless possibly i stack it with an anti-e..............ok so i heard things about throid tabs?? how about winadrol?...thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

SD would be one of the worst choices to cut with IMO because it thrives on carbs. You'll feel like **** the whole time.

If its an oral your after, I think I'd use a halodrol clone. Nice and gentle. Enough to let you keep your muscle and probably add some even, as you drop fat.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    SD would be one of the worst choices to cut with IMO because it thrives on carbs. You'll feel like **** the whole time.

If its an oral your after, I think I'd use a halodrol clone. Nice and gentle. Enough to let you keep your muscle and probably add some even, as you drop fat.
    Agreed fully on every part of that post.

Some other good suggestions (imo) are: tren-like ph's, epithio products, and furazadrol.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Go with h-drol run proper supports and a pct you would be better off than SD for a cutter.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epi is pretty versatile. You could definitely cut with it as well as bulk. You could get your whole stack in one stop: Epistane/Cycle Support Stack is NOW IN STOCK!

In case you didn't know, somebody suggested Furazadrol, which is the same as the Winadrol that you asked about.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Epi is pretty versatile. You could definitely cut with it as well as bulk. You could get your whole stack in one stop: Epistane/Cycle Support Stack is NOW IN STOCK!

In case you didn't know, somebody suggested Furazadrol, which is the same as the Winadrol that you asked about.

The epi is also a very good choice it is mild and will give good strength gains and if you eat right it will work well on a cut best of luck bro. Great deal on the cycle stack may not last long
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. What oral to stack with oral winny?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. Which oral for a cutter
    By mywetnightmares in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:47 PM
  3. Replies: 14