Igf-1 Lr3

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
They got this stuff over at liquidresearch if anyone is interested.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. I have been following several threads on different boards about this stuff.. looking pretty good if it does what it says it will

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, that's not that bad of a price either. I've heard only good things about it. All gains are kept as well. Later J

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by goldylight
They got this stuff over at liquidresearch if anyone is interested.
cyber-solutionz is # 1 bro. best turnaround available.

db682

Awards
  • Established
For $250 bucks though I wont play lab rat. Show me some feedback on the ****. I guess Ill need to use the freaking search button. Damnit!!

db

dingling

Awards
There is a decent amount of feedback if you check around on some other boards, such as musclechemistry and anabolicfreakz. Also heres a link to a fairly cheap source which is a sponsor to Anabolicfreakz and Anabolic Alchemy:

http://www.geocities.com/getgrowin/LongR3IGF1.html

Im kinda interested, but would still like to see some more definitive research done.

EDIT: I think a good idea would be for one of the sponsors on this board to buy say 20 or so mgs of the stuff and sell it off for around $150-200. Just an idea, cause it gets really cheap the more you buy...

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I've read all the links, just looking for real life feedback on it.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
there is some feedback on animalkits.be too.

db682

Awards
  • Established
After reading that last post, Im hesitant on even thinking about trying the **** now. You notice LR never responed after some facts were stated.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, the only one i could get to was the `bolex one, the others require a membership i don't have.

ManBeast

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Animals site is free - i dont pay and i signed up? i think there was one forum i did not have access to - but the one for igf and hgh was open.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
From what I've been reading, all the anecdotal evidence points to the fact that it works... and well at that. Anyone care to chime in with some hard facts about the BA solution keeping it from going to ****?

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I understand Diamond Bling was taking Human Grade, which is much different than what LR is selling.

spoofy

Awards
I really question this.. IGF-1 cant be in direct light for long, cant be shaken up, and from my understanding can not be held at room temp for long.

I see no way for LR (or anyone else) to ship this in a way that would prevent this..

spoofy

Awards
From what I've been reading, all the anecdotal evidence points to the fact that it works... and well at that. Anyone care to chime in with some hard facts about the BA solution keeping it from going to ****?

ManBeast
i really struggle to see how a BA solution will help

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you might be thinking of the original IGF-1 this is the LR3 version supposed to be more stable and longer half life

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1: Worst Bodybuilding Drug Ever?

Q: What ever happened to IGF-1? It was talked about in 'roid books in the early '90s but you don't hear much about it now, except for a few sleazy supplement companies who are using the name.

A: IGF-1 can allow for hypertrophy of muscle. Will it do such a thing when administered to humans? Yes. However, the gains seen really aren’t spectacular. More often than not, they don’t even come close to gains seen using androgens.

For the most part, people should realize that IGF-1 is primarily responsible for GH’s anabolic effects in skeletal muscle as well as cell proliferation, leading to enlarged internal organs and increasing the risk for cancer dramatically. Oh, and this most certainly includes Long R3 IGF-I as I know some people will try to argue that it's much safer.

Well, in order to give you the total picture, I’m going to go over some basic molecular biology as well as list the direct evidence we have concerning the side effects of IGF-1 and yes, that includes Long R3 IGF-I.

First, people should understand that in the human cell cycle, growth requires growth factors in general. Seems simple enough. The next thing people need to understand is that for a normal cell, death is something that'll inevitably occur via loss of telomerase or apoptosis (programmed cell death). Again, I can’t overemphasize enough that the default pathway in humans is death, not growth. (Reassuring, isn't it?)

Now, when you hear of cancer, malignant cancer, people tend to think of uncontrolled cell division. Essentially though, these transformed cancerous cells are immortalized. Now, many changes are required for this to occur (i.e. increased telomerase, increased bcl-2, increased myc and decreased p53). In the development of cancer, we tend to think of carcingogens consisting of both initiators and promoters. For instance, some initiators are UV radiation and tobacco smoke, usually causing DNA damage or mutation, whereas promoters tend to stimulate cell division. A few examples are phorbol esters, hormones (e.g. estrogens) and yes, growth factors.

Now, keep in mind both events, initiation and promotion, are required for the development of malignant cells. As a side note, viral infection can also lead to the two events, but I digress. Anyhow, normally a cell serves its purpose and then dies via apoptosis. However, malignant cells don’t undergo apoptosis. They are, as I said before, immortal. The normal triggers to apoptosis are DNA damage, loss of cell-matrix contact, loss of cell to cell contact, and last but most certainly not least, lack of growth factors.

When you introduce growth factors, you’re providing the catalyst for cancer formation, so to speak. Let’s say, for instance, you get many sunburns during your lifetime. Now, let’s say that one cell has its DNA damaged or altered. This, in and of itself, isn’t too much of a concern as this is only one part of the equation, the iniation. The second part is the promoter (including growth factors).

Well, let’s imagine we introduce growth factors to the cell which has damaged or mutated DNA and it then begins to divide at a more and more rapid rate until it won’t stop. Voila, you have a tumor, which is now capable of even faster growth as well as being invasive (able to invade surrounding tissues) and metastatic (able to cause growth in completely unrelated and distant tissues) in regard to other tissues.

In other words, you now have a malignant tumor, which we commonly refer to as cancer. The fact is, cancer stems from just one cell, just one cell, which begins to divide uncontrollably. People often talk about GH and the side effects thereof, but what most don’t realize is that many of those side effects aren't necessarily mediated by growth hormone but by IGF-1.

Many people may go their whole lives with some DNA damage (or mutation rather) and never have cancer, but with the addition of growth factors, you’re asking for trouble. Even more specifically, you can increase the risk of developing rare forms of cancer, like sarcomas, which are tumors commonly found in connective tissues (i.e. muscle, bone, cartilage, etc.)

Okay, now on to the more cosmetic side effects. With Long R3 IGF-I, it was shown to stimulate growth of the gastrointestinal tract. IGF-1 actually had no effect on body weight and wet tissue weight of the small and large intestine, whereas Long R3 IGF-I resulted in a 20% increase in the weight of the small and large intestine. This is what's causing a "GH gut" although using Long R3 IGF-I is much, much worse than using GH.

Something else to keep in mind is that Long R3 IGF-I was shown to be even more potent than IGF-1 in inhibiting apoptosis and thus its potential for causing cancer is many times greater.

Another idea is that IGF-1 may also keep telomerase activity high, which as we noted previously is a contributing factor for the loss of regulation in terms of cell division. In other words, it again can substantially increase the risk for developing cancer. Long R3 IGF-I was shown to increase telomerase activity in human prostate cancer cells, whereas IGF-1 had no effect.

So, when I tell you to stay away from IGF-1, I’m actually referring to Long R3 IGF-I as it’s what's most commonly circulated and used. Although both aren't something a person should use, Long R3 IGF-1 is probably the worst choice you can make.

So, unless you’re an IFBB pro who consistently places in the top ten at popular contests, you should forget about using IGF-1, or specifically the analogue of IGF-1 called Long R3 IGF-I. It’s really not worth the risk. This, out of all the compounds that bodybuilders may use, is probably the worst in terms of potential side effects.

If you want a true distended belly and increased risk of cancer, be my guest. (47-52)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That was copied originally from an article on Tmag site.. and if you take a look at CEM's site, you can see where that was poked with some big ass holes theory wise. The same thing can be said for GH as for IGF-1.. hell it has to be as safe as bromo which is another one of those products Tmag was pushing a while back..

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I cut and pasted it from sculptedbyiron, originally posted by buffness, I asked him for the refernces that was posted with the original article

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
here are the references for the article I posted for more validation of truth behind it

47. Steeb CB, Trahair JF, Read LC. "Administration of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) peptides for three days stimulates proliferation of the small intestinal epithelium in rats." Gut. 1995 Nov;37(5):630-8

48. Wetterau LA, Francis MJ, Ma L, Cohen P. "Insulin-like growth factor I stimulates telomerase activity in prostate cancer cells." J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Jul;88(7):3354-9

49. Devi GR, Graham DL, Oh Y, Rosenfeld RG. "Effect of IGFBP-3 on IGF- and IGF-analogue-induced insulin-like growth factor-I receptor (IGFIR) signalling." Growth Horm IGF Res. 2001 Aug;11(4):231-9

50. Nickerson T, Huynh H, Pollak M. "Insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 induces apoptosis in MCF7 breast cancer cells." Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1997 Aug 28;237(3):690-3

51. Vink-van Wijngaarden T, Pols HA, Buurman CJ, Birkenhager JC, van Leeuwen JP. "Inhibition of insulin- and insulin-like growth factor-I-stimulated growth of human breast cancer cells by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and the vitamin D3 analogue EB1089." Eur J Cancer. 1996 May;32A(5):842-8

52. Wetterau LA, Francis MJ, Ma L, Cohen P. "Insulin-like growth factor I stimulates telomerase activity in prostate cancer cells." J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Jul;88(7):3354-9

b-boy

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Igf-1 Lr3

Originally posted by scotty2

Have you used it? Know anyone who has? What's the low down?
common scotty2 i would never open my mouth about something i have not personally used, yes the **** is legit and yes the **** is very potent, im hooked like a crack head! when they say it gives your muscles a 3-d look i never really understood that phrase until i used it, **** thats the only way you can describe the look! my body fat dropped and my weight remained at 197-198, and my muscles just took on a whole new look, I was using 40mcg's a day. and cyber-solutionz is not that expensive if your a musclechemistry member..Ha Ha! i will never use any other place other than cyber-solutionz cause i was blown away by their turnaround time! plus all the sweet ass deals i get for being a member of musclechemistry.com.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have seen those but what I am saying is that is from the actual studies, I don't think there has been a direct link established between the present of IGF-1 and cancer. IE, IGF-1 does not cause cancer..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But the explanation and theory of why it can are pretty damn good IMO Most of the things that cause cancer are theoretical anyways.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with you on that part of it Bobo...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like all things moderation is the key? How true that is for so many things ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You have got that right... moderation the key to healthy life :D

spoofy

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: Igf-1 Lr3

common scotty2 i would never open my mouth about something i have not personally used, yes the **** is legit and yes the **** is very potent, im hooked like a crack head! when they say it gives your muscles a 3-d look i never really understood that phrase until i used it, **** thats the only way you can describe the look! my body fat dropped and my weight remained at 197-198, and my muscles just took on a whole new look, I was using 40mcg's a day. and cyber-solutionz is not that expensive if your a musclechemistry member..Ha Ha! i will never use any other place other than cyber-solutionz cause i was blown away by their turnaround time! plus all the sweet ass deals i get for being a member of musclechemistry.com.

questions:

did you stack it with something else?

what type of results did you see (in what time frame)?

sub-q or IM?

b-boy

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Igf-1 Lr3

Originally posted by spoofy

questions:

did you stack it with something else?

what type of results did you see (in what time frame)?

sub-q or IM?
stacked with test prop and fina(was on test and fina way before i started IGF)

in about 40 days i dropped a significant amount of bodyfat and maintained a weight of 197 lbs.  got a swole dense look to my muscles (hard to explain the look).

i did 40mcgs I.M. 5 days a week.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
why 5 days a week and not 7? is there a reason behind this?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It allows you to use a very expensive compound for a longer total duration.

ManBeast

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by ManBeast
It allows you to use a very expensive compound for a longer total duration.

ManBeast
   BINGO!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want some, list me! :D

I read somewhere it's sub-q only, but if it worked for b-boy IM, hey the man's a freak! :)

I might have to invest..

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I too heard this stuff is to be taken Sub Q. I guess 4 iu per day? What time of day is best?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0