primobolan solo cycle

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing a mild cycle with 300mg primo solo , I got a lot of sides from test and primo seems to be not very suppressive.
I want to know if anybody have already tried this and what could I expect from it.
Thanks

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i hear its a wate. alot say primo is not worth it at all and just a waste.
You just trying to stay lean? Test Prop?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i hear its a wate. alot say primo is not worth it at all and just a waste.
You just trying to stay lean? Test Prop?
I have done some research and I saw good things about it .
I`m not looking for a bulk cycle cause I cant go much heavier , I play soccer and more than 15 pounds on my frame its too much, I`m trying to put 10 clean pounds and keep them without test side effects, I believe injectable primo should be superior to 1-ad and even oral m1-t (1-testosterone)since we are talking on a very similar drug but injectable and without the sides orals bring .
thanks for your reply

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
agreed that it would be far superior to orals you mentioned.
I think a low dose Test Prop though would suit you well, you may gain about 12+lbs but remember you may lose some in PCT. Primo is a good option since you wanna stay lean but the test prop will keep you lean too, just shorten the cycle if need be.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
agreed that it would be far superior to orals you mentioned.
I think a low dose Test Prop though would suit you well, you may gain about 12+lbs but remember you may lose some in PCT. Primo is a good option since you wanna stay lean but the test prop will keep you lean too, just shorten the cycle if need be.
do you have any opinion about the duration of cycle to serve my purposes?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
coming from someone who uses primo in basicly every cycle, do not run it alone. primo is NOT worth it for anyone not competing who just wants to look good its way to expensive to fine LEGIT primo. i agree with above test prop will work, but u say u get bad sides from test, as do many. i would suggest epistane or halodrol type PH. They provide modest gains of quality mass.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
coming from someone who uses primo in basicly every cycle, do not run it alone. primo is NOT worth it for anyone not competing who just wants to look good its way to expensive to fine LEGIT primo. i agree with above test prop will work, but u say u get bad sides from test, as do many. i would suggest epistane or halodrol type PH. They provide modest gains of quality mass.
I already have 3 (100mg/ml) 10 ml vials from a legit source here in Europe so I will run them for sure but thanks for your feedback.
one thing that disturbs me its the fact that a lot of people says that primo its useless, but if injectable primo is useless what to say about non-methylated oral stuff???

I also have a bottle of sns methyl-phera maybe I will use it for the first 3 weeks as a kick start and then run the primo for 3weeks more beginning pct on week 8.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
oral primo is just as bad....
You obviously have to dose everyday and at 100mg~200mg, dont quote me on that. Once again though legitimacy comes into play, even more so than injectable.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I already have 3 (100mg/ml) 10 ml vials from a legit source here in Europe so I will run them for sure but thanks for your feedback.
one thing that disturbs me its the fact that a lot of people says that primo its useless, but if injectable primo is useless what to say about non-methylated oral stuff???

I also have a bottle of sns methyl-phera maybe I will use it for the first 3 weeks as a kick start and then run the primo for 3weeks more beginning pct on week 8.
I have heard that if you can get legit primo it is very good. It is supposedly rare, but I'm not so sure. I also have heard that you will want to run it longer than 8 weeks.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
oral primo is just as bad....
You obviously have to dose everyday and at 100mg~200mg, dont quote me on that. Once again though legitimacy comes into play, even more so than injectable.
I was not talking about oral primo on particular but all the stuff out there non methylated that we sometimes see as miracle pills when promoted by company reps.
I really don't know what to expect but as a well tested steroid in humans I`m almost sure I will have better results and less sides that with 99% of the oral stuff sold otc.

the source its legit for sure , last year a private lab here in Europe tested their products and the results were 100% legit, by that time it make me laugh cause the fact that they were legit was a scandal in the European media,lol

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that if you can get legit primo it is very good. It is supposedly rare, but I'm not so sure. I also have heard that you will want to run it longer than 8 weeks.
nope, 6 with a phera kick start, I will began the pct on week 8 cause the half life of the steroid its more or less 14 days

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
I have done some research and I saw good things about it .
I`m not looking for a bulk cycle cause I cant go much heavier , I play soccer and more than 15 pounds on my frame its too much, I`m trying to put 10 clean pounds and keep them without test side effects, I believe injectable primo should be superior to 1-ad and even oral m1-t (1-testosterone)since we are talking on a very similar drug but injectable and without the sides orals bring .
thanks for your reply
m1t is methylated dihydroboledone. m1t and primbolan are not alike, at all, in any way shape or form. they arent even apples and oranges. we are taking apples and year 3000 genetically mutated killer pineapples. dont compare m1t and primo

300mgs of testosterone is going to give you better results than primo. im not quite sure what kind of sides you could have gotten from only 300mgs of testosterone a week, but unless you are using a gram of primobolan a week the most you can expect is increased recovery and some acne. its just not powerful stuff.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
m1t is methylated dihydroboledone. m1t and primbolan are not alike, at all, in any way shape or form. they arent even apples and oranges. we are taking apples and year 3000 genetically mutated killer pineapples. dont compare m1t and primo

strange you say that, i`m not a chemist and seems to me your right but I read a lot of comparisons about 1-test and primo(big cat in his steroid profiles is one of them), I wonder why cause I also agree that if one is a boldeone derivative and the other a dht derivative they must be somehow different.
about the test sides ,unfortunately I`m mpb prone and dont forget that according to a lot of gurus out there primo its very mild regarding the htpa, I`m afraid that with 300 mg of test week the endogenous test suppression will be 100%.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
strange you say that, i`m not a chemist and seems to me your right but I read a lot of comparisons about 1-test and primo(big cat in his steroid profiles is one of them), I wonder why cause I also agree that if one is a boldeone derivative and the other a dht derivative they must be somehow different.
about the test sides ,unfortunately I`m mpb prone and dont forget that according to a lot of gurus out there primo its very mild regarding the htpa, I`m afraid that with 300 mg of test week the endogenous test suppression will be 100%.
seem like we both wrong ,found this on a bill roberts profile:

The common use is similar to that of Nandrolone. 300-400 mg a week, in conjunction with other steroids mostly. Some attempt to make up for the lack of potency switching from nandrolone or boldenone to methenolone by using higher doses, in the neighbourhood of 600-800 mg a week. At that point I feel it would be cheaper to opt for boldenone at 300-400 mg a week though. Methenolone makes a poor stacking partner in mass stacks as both Deca and EQ provide better results while they are qualitatively similar. There is a slight merit in stacking Methenolone with boldenone, because apart from its 1-methyl group, methenolone is basically DHB, the 5-alpha-reduced form of boldenone. But since boldenone itself has very low affinity for 5-alpha-reduction, it should have a good synergistic effect stacking the two at 300 mg/week each.

well m1-t its methylated dhb and primo is basically dhb , so yes I believe they are comparable...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You seem to afraid of test. Most say a low dose of Test E/C is not worht it, like 400mgs or less a week. So keeping it aroundthere you have a good chance at minimal sides and good gains.

If not i still say use low dose of test prop. All lean gains, short half life, low dose again no issue.
I know you have the primo, maybe run it with the test or sell it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
You seem to afraid of test. Most say a low dose of Test E/C is not worht it, like 400mgs or less a week. So keeping it aroundthere you have a good chance at minimal sides and good gains.

If not i still say use low dose of test prop. All lean gains, short half life, low dose again no issue.
I know you have the primo, maybe run it with the test or sell it.
I really would like to avoid severe test suppression and have only mild clean gains, I cant believe I cant obtain this in a 300mg ew of primo?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
400-500 mgs per week for 7-8 weeks, shoot it Mon and Thurs. If its real and you are already in decent shape you will get harder and a denser look, very little in terms of size or strength. If not in decent shape, save it until you are. You will be shut down and need a serm, but other negative sides will be nil. 300 mgs will disappoint you, unless you are stacking it, which you have stated you aren't.

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
seem like we both wrong ,found this on a bill roberts profile:

The common use is similar to that of Nandrolone. 300-400 mg a week, in conjunction with other steroids mostly. Some attempt to make up for the lack of potency switching from nandrolone or boldenone to methenolone by using higher doses, in the neighbourhood of 600-800 mg a week. At that point I feel it would be cheaper to opt for boldenone at 300-400 mg a week though. Methenolone makes a poor stacking partner in mass stacks as both Deca and EQ provide better results while they are qualitatively similar. There is a slight merit in stacking Methenolone with boldenone, because apart from its 1-methyl group, methenolone is basically DHB, the 5-alpha-reduced form of boldenone. But since boldenone itself has very low affinity for 5-alpha-reduction, it should have a good synergistic effect stacking the two at 300 mg/week each.

well m1-t its methylated dhb and primo is basically dhb , so yes I believe they are comparable...
m1t is 17AA dhb
primo is 17beta hyrdroxy 1-methyl dhb

for comparison, dianabol is methyl boldenone, but you dont see people getting the same results from dbol and equipose.

the way in which these compounds are methylated makes a huge difference. m1t is rat poison, primo is one of the most mild things out there. go figure

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Lets know how this goes either way. I would liek to know cause i wouldnt mind a cut cyel with primo low dose, 400mg week. I thought you had to pin more than 2x a weeke though? I thought every other day?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
m1t is 17AA dhb
primo is 17beta hyrdroxy 1-methyl dhb

for comparison, dianabol is methyl boldenone, but you dont see people getting the same results from dbol and equipose.

the way in which these compounds are methylated makes a huge difference. m1t is rat poison, primo is one of the most mild things out there. go figure
your right about that, we are talking in comparable steroids but with verydifferent effects:jaw:
I read in anabolics 2007 that the way that methylation change the characteristics of a steroid is still a mystery on the scientific world
reps

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
400mg/wk for 8-10 weeks standalone worked great for one of my buddies... (Im talking about pharm-grade primobolan, so it is primo enanthate). It works wonders, its very slow acting but improvements are seen every week, it just take time and does not give you much lbs but the recomp effects are fabulous.

Remember Im talking about human stuff and certainly legit, no idea about your vials (I suppose they are the acetate version)... Certainly primo from under labs is pretty risky, I would go use under stuff like testosterones, tren or deca (and pills of course), primo is the most faked steroid in the world and it would not surprise me if your using propionate with a primo label like IP pharmaceuticals and other european labs.

Keep us informed of your progess.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
400mg/wk for 8-10 weeks standalone worked great for one of my buddies... (Im talking about pharm-grade primobolan, so it is primo enanthate). It works wonders, its very slow acting but improvements are seen every week, it just take time and does not give you much lbs but the recomp effects are fabulous.

Remember Im talking about human stuff and certainly legit, no idea about your vials (I suppose they are the acetate version)... Certainly primo from under labs is pretty risky, I would go use under stuff like testosterones, tren or deca (and pills of course), primo is the most faked steroid in the world and it would not surprise me if your using propionate with a primo label like IP pharmaceuticals and other european labs.

Keep us informed of your progess.
great to see you here haltera,thanks for your support, the primo I have is primo enanthate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7