Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on 12May2008 i will start my cycle. The cycle will be this:

week 0-16 50mg proviron
week 1-8 40-50mg tbol
week 9-12 450mg 11oxo
week 13-16 tormifene, blue up, paravol

My hopes for the cycle is to gain around 8-10lbs of solid musle while leaning out just a bit.

Any pro hormone or steroid that i use i always add proviron in with if for libido issues, That **** works great at 50mg ed.

The 11oxo is to basically maintain whatever gains i made with the tbol and to continue to keep me lean, hard, and vascular throughout the summer.

Toremifene will be run at:

week1 120mgs
week2 90mgs
week3 60mgs
week4 30mgs

blue up and paravol will also be run along side pct to help aide in boosting my test levels and the provirion will also help to free bound test that i will start to produce again during pct and help keep estrogen low.

I'm not looking to get huge just to add a little bit of muscle. For for everyone that's going to say go with test save it for another thread please. I have read many reviews on tbol and they have been great. I have run 11oxo at only 225mg ed and had some leaning out and muscle hardness so i think 6ed will work even better and help me ease into PCT. I will keep a log here on how my progress goes and I will throw up some before and after pics once the cycle is over.

Stats: 5"10" Ectomorph 160lbs 9%bf
workout experience: 4 1/2 years
I've taken many different types of pro hormones, used anaver a few months ago and dbol and 1ad a long time ago when i shouldn't have.

My diet is a 40p/30c/30f type diet and works quite well for me. right now I've been maintaing my weight and my leanness by eating about 2200-2300 calories ed.

I have everything in check and on hand and i have researched this cycle for months and think this is the best way to go about it and stay nice and lean and ripped for the summer. As i stated before i'm not looking to get huge just add a little bit more muscle while staying nice and lean. The only sides i'm worried about is libido but i have proviron for that and also acne but i have some accutane on hand if need be. 10 mg for 3 days now clears me right up.

Let me know what you guys think about the cycle and any suggestions you may have are welcome. Please only experienced users though. no offense If you've never run any type of steroid then please don't bother posting unless you are extremely knowledgeable. not trying to be a **** but i really know my **** and don't want this thread to turn into some type senseless bullshit.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
drop the proviron its useless as Tbol brings hardly any water retention and shudnt give u libido issue. other than that ur good. i kno u say u like using it but i think its an over rated and useless compound just my .02

and yea Tbol is great for quality gains. consistant gains in mass and some decent strength.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear you but i gotta stick with the provirion it's tried and true and works well for me. I don't want to take a risk...hell maybe this stack will make my libido go through the roof. lol. Thank you for your opinion though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
drop the proviron its useless as Tbol brings hardly any water retention and shudn't give u libido issue. other than that ur good. i know u say u like using it but i think its an over rated and useless compound just my .02

and yea Tbol is great for quality gains. consistent gains in mass and some decent strength.
I forgot to ask have you used tbol and or proviron before?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
many many times. Tbol is my favorate oral because its basicly Dbol without severe water retention and greeeaaattt libido on it. proviron let me down many times as an anti-e so i only use it pre contest, which its amazing for.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm not really using proviron for the anti e properties more so for the libido. I'm hoping good things from tbol. Provirion is just basically an insurance policy i guess you could say. When i used it before it definitely kept the drive going. Thanks for your input.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Started this yesterday, will report back once i start seeing results.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
during the 2nd week ul start to see progress.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is what i figured i"m hoping for around day 8 or so we"ll see.

SirWatts

Awards
Keep the proviron. I have heard many people say it is over-rated. I think it is over-rated as an anti-e. Much better stuff out now for estrogen issues. But for libido.....nothings better. It's like a PDE5 inhibitor because of the solid steel hard-ons, but it increases your desire as well. I know from experience, and you do too, I'm sure. I got some really cheap a while back so i ran 100mg qd during a cycle. I wanted to **** everyone. I couldn't stop thinking about sex, I couldn't get enough, I wore the **** out of my girlfriend. :stick:
It is my favorite compound.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn 100mg huh? i'm at 50mg been on a week haven't noticed too much in a libido increase i forget how long it takes though to kick in. i ordered 4 months worth at 50mg ed maybe I will experiment a bit and bump it first to 75 mg to see how effective it works. How long do you think it will take to see a difference once you bump it up?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was the start of week 2. libido is def up, pumps are pretty intense and strength may be up a little. Way too early to tell.

I keep my workouts to a max of 1hr no more. I try to keep it around 50 minutes then do cardio for 20 minutes. I must say cardio was a breeze and i couldn't even allow myself to slow down to keep my heart rate at 130 it was at roughly 145 for the 20 minutes. My diet will stay the same for now i will adjust as needed. updates will come as i fell more from the tbol.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I know a lot of people use proviron as part of their PCTs (I have not tried it myself yet) ¿Any thought guys?. Also, its the only anabolic steroid I dont need to buy from "somebody" in the net/gym because my sister can get it for free at her work :dance: so it is a great option to me (just pretty weak at 50mg though)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people use proviron as part of their PCTs (I have not tried it myself yet) ¿Any thought guys?. Also, its the only anabolic steroid I dont need to buy from "somebody" in the net/gym because my sister can get it for free at her work :dance: so it is a great option to me (just pretty weak at 50mg though)
Proviron is great to run during a cycle not for pct. It keeps libido up and helps the steroids that you are using bond to the AR receptors so it makes the steroids more effective plus it also has anti estrogen capabilities. I love the stuff i've never gone above 50mg i may try 75mg just to see what effect i get from it.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a great workout, I hurt my shoulder a couple weeks ago maxing out so it's limiting the amount of weight that i can use while doing chest exercises. It slowly feels like its getting better though. The pumps i'm getting are lasting all night after my workout, and in the gym i look 10lbs heavier then what i really am. SO i can stay it ids definitely kicking in and the next 6 weeks on this stuff is going to be very fun. Next week i will bump it to 50 mg and i will stay at that for the rest of the cycle or in week 6 i may bump it to 60mg we"ll see how it goes. I have some clen on hand so i may throw in about 80mcg to see how well it works with the tbol, i would like to see the effects that tbol has on leaning out before i chose to do so though.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dont be afraid to dose up the turinabol its mild as hell

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Proviron is great to run during a cycle not for pct. It keeps libido up and helps the steroids that you are using bond to the AR receptors so it makes the steroids more effective plus it also has anti estrogen capabilities. I love the stuff i've never gone above 50mg i may try 75mg just to see what effect i get from it.
Yep, I know it is a steroid and that means supressive by definition but I was just wondering if anybody here uses it as part of PCT... Have seen some logs using it at low doses during PCT so I was considering using it that way...
I was also thinking about doing 11oxo+anavar cycles (50days max) between longer/heavier cycles so this thread is getting my close attention. Good luck bro XD

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i used dbol and my liver enzymes came back normal plus i just had a blood test about 2 weeks ago and everything checked out fine so I'm not worried about the toxicity. Some people respond different then others though.

As far as the 11oxo and anavar. I wouldn't stack them if thats what you are talking about. I would dose either or it all depends on what results your looking for. Anavar is great but it still suppress' you. 11oxo if run at a low dose won't be as suppressive and i must say i did like the hardness, and vascularity and leanness 11oxo gave but you can't beat anavar. It's actually really hard for me to give you advice on which to run between long cycles. maybe someone else can chime in?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday was an off day. But not an off day for the sex. The sex has been great libido is running very nice i really hope it stays this way through the whole cycle.

Today i will be hitting up shoulders, traps, abs, and 20 minutes of cardio.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday i felt pretty strong i had a quick workout. Shoulders, traps and 20 minutes of cardio in less than an hr.

Pumps are great, i hurt my shoulder so right now im taking it a little easy, once it feels like i can go balls out again I will hopefully in the next 2 weeks, by that time the tbol should be really kicked in.

I will weight myself today to see how much weight i have gained, Hopefully a pound or 2. I usually weight myself on Monday and Friday. Friday i usually weight about 2 pounds lighter then i did Monday so we"ll see where i am at.

Diet has been clean all week, the weekends i always cheat but a cheat for me is like a breaded chicken wrap, and some banana nut crunch cereal so i should be alright. I see a little bit of leaning out happening also. So hopefully it just keeps getting better. Pull ups are a breeze i can knock out 15 no problem.

Today will be my leg workout. I stated doing squats 5x5 then leg press' leg lifts, leg curls(5 second negatives for 8 reps then bust out as many as i can) then i"ll hit some calves. I missed abs so i will do them today also. The whole workout should be about 45-50 minutes and if i have time i may just throw some cardio in there if my legs can handle it.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
What tbol are you using, like which manufacturer?? Just wondering?

MM

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
on 12May2008 i will start my cycle. The cycle will be this:

week 0-16 50mg proviron
week 1-8 40-50mg tbol
week 9-12 450mg 11oxo
week 13-16 tormifene, blue up, paravol
i personally disagree with weeks 9-12 on this cycle....i dont believe the evidence has shown that 11oxo is anabolic enough to work the way you have planned. you're going to be suppressed from the tbol, then you're going to come off it and switch to a much weaker "androgen" (it's barely even that) without any HPTA restart or decent estrogen abatement protocol. not to mention you'll have to wait for the 11oxo to kick in, which could be weeks! i just think the 11oxo portion is a mistake, unless of course you've used it like this before and it worked great (experience trumps all, IMO)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i personally disagree with weeks 9-12 on this cycle....i dont believe the evidence has shown that 11oxo is anabolic enough to work the way you have planned. you're going to be suppressed from the tbol, then you're going to come off it and switch to a much weaker "androgen" (it's barely even that) without any HPTA restart or decent estrogen abatement protocol. not to mention you'll have to wait for the 11oxo to kick in, which could be weeks! i just think the 11oxo portion is a mistake, unless of course you've used it like this before and it worked great (experience trumps all, IMO)
11oxo kicks in for me at around the 5th day. I will over lap a few days of 11oxo and tbol just so that i remain in an anabolic state. I asked pat if he thought 450mg would be enough he said it should be but he said 600-700mg would be better so i'm going to run it at that dose. Remember my goal here for those 4 weeks on 11oxo is to not really make any gains but keep my gains and keep the hardness and leanness. I've run 11oxo at only 225mg for 3 weeks and noticed i was leaning out, hardening up, and very vascular. Strength didn't go up much though. So i know how the compound works for my body at 9 caps per day i should accomplish what i'm looking for. This is kind of an experiment to see how things go not many people have done this before so we"ll see how it all pans out.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Had a nice back, bi's, abs workout yesterday. Pumps were great and strength was definitely up. Endurance is up as well i just wanted to keep going in the gym. Cardio had been nice also, can't seem to get my heart rate below 145 my body just won't let me go that slow too much energy lol.

Libido is still high. Haven't noticed any sides besides aggression, I know why i am aggressive so i just need to control it.

Yesterday i bumped my tbol intake from 40-50mg. I will remain there for a couple of weeks and possibly bump it up to 60mg. I have my 4 bottles of 11oxo and will run it at 700mg ed. Today will be chest, tri's, calves.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I asked pat if he thought 450mg would be enough he said it should be but he said 600-700mg would be better so i'm going to run it at that dose. Remember my goal here for those 4 weeks on 11oxo is to not really make any gains but keep my gains and keep the hardness and leanness. I've run 11oxo at only 225mg for 3 weeks and noticed i was leaning out, hardening up, and very vascular. Strength didn't go up much though. So i know how the compound works for my body at 9 caps per day i should accomplish what i'm looking for.
4 bottles = 240 caps @ 9/day = 26 days for ~$170.

$6.50/day for no gains? i dont get it....but i dont think it's harmful (unless coming off the stronger tbol causes estrogen rebound) so i cant complain too much...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
4 bottles = 240 caps @ 9/day = 26 days for ~$170.

$6.50/day for no gains? i dont get it....but i dont think it's harmful (unless coming off the stronger tbol causes estrogen rebound) so i cant complain too much...

No gains? i take it you had a bad results when you took this product? How am i not making any gains? I'm saying i will be happy with just maintaing my size and leanness from the tbol, but i honestly think i will lean out more with the 11oxo, and become more vascular. i'm just looking for the best way to run a oral stack for as long as possible without worrying about a lot of sides and a lot of people asking me if i'm on juice. I don't want to be that meat head stereotype. Plus i have money to blow like that so it doesn't really matter to me.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it was more in the form of a figurative speech. If i gained 2 lbs that would be fine if i gained 10lbs off 11oxo that would be too much. I guess i need to really watch what i write. my fault.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tuesday's workout went great. Strength was up, endurance was up and i just felt great while lifting.

The only sides i have seen is a tiny increase in acne, not much at all but just a feel little dots on my lower back.

I can see that i am getting bigger and the pumps and the fullness i get in the gym are just ridiculous. i'm not as veiny as i thought i would be though.

wednesday was an off day and today will be shoulders, traps, abs, cardio.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I can see that i am getting bigger and the pumps and the fullness i get in the gym are just ridiculous. i'm not as veiny as i thought i would be though.
have you used tbol before?

it imparts virtually no vascularity for me personally, and i know a lot of other guys say the same thing. it's more like dbol than boldenone in this respect - lots of pumps, recomp effects and great muscularity, but not so much by way of veins (or strength, for that matter, for me anyways)

it is a really good hardener, though. my arms are like rocks on the stuff.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have you used tbol before?

it imparts virtually no vascularity for me personally, and i know a lot of other guys say the same thing. it's more like dbol than boldenone in this respect - lots of pumps, recomp effects and great muscularity, but not so much by way of veins (or strength, for that matter, for me anyways)

it is a really good hardener, though. my arms are like rocks on the stuff.
This is my first time running tbol. i have run dbol years ago and anavar recently. I am slowly leaning out on the tbol so i thought that i may get more vascular i guess we'll see. I know the 11oxo makes me vascular as all hell. guess weeks 9-12 will be when I'm veiny.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday was shoulders, traps, abs. I couldn't help but to hit my bi's again and do **** load of pull ups.

I feel now that i'm in my 3rd week and my body is quickly recovering i can hit each body part 2 times a week, 1 heavy day with 8-10 reps about 12 sets day and then another lite day maybe 6 sets. Strength was up and i look really full, i can tell that i am thickening up and will weigh my self today.

Today is legs, tris, calves, abs and i will probably throw six sets of incline chest in there with some flys. I will try to do squats 205 5x5 today.

Since i hate having acne i'm dosing 10mg of accutane ed for the next week. I have to be careful because it is very toxic to the liver but at such a low dose and only for a week i should be fine. This stuff works wonders on your skin so it should clean my face right up. I only have 3 zits but there the bigger ones that don't give you a chance to pop them so i can tell its from the tbol cause i never get those.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was back, Bi's, Abs, 20min cardio

Strength was definitely up yesterday. Work out went well and the pumps were insane, I'm definitely getting more vascular while working out. I was hoping that the tbol would have a more leaning out effect but i haven't really noticed that part yet. I look fuller and harder and I'm stronger and have more endurance but i'm not really leaning out like i thought I would and my diet is spot on.

we'll see how this week goes I'm hoping to gain 2 pounds by the end of the week. I will up my food intake slightly but all clean food. I already added about 15 more grams of protein to my diet and upped the carbs about 30 so we"ll see how this week goes.

If need be i will just use some clen for 2 weeks to lean out a bit.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday was chest, Tri's, Calves, 20 minutes of cardio.

Strength was the most noticeable thing yesterday at the gym.
The way i look after my workouts is just freakishly insane i looked at least 10 lbs heavier. my shirts just don't fit i'm popping out of them.

I'm finally starting to see a little bit of the leaning out effects from it too. I've decided to run 12.5mcg of t3 throughout the cycle just to boost my thyroid a bit without shutting it down
This cycle was more about leaning out adding a small amount of muscle so I think a little t3 and 2 weeks of clen will do the trick before i hit the 11oxo.

I will run clen starting next week at 50mcg then work my way up to 80mcg for 2 weeks.

Today is a rest day for me. I will be getting tatted so I'm am definitely looking forward to that.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday was shoulder's, traps, bi's, a little bit of back, abs, and 20 min of cardio.

Workout was great, had plenty of energy, and looking even fuller.

This week has been the best week so far, the tbol is showing me how good this compound really is. The leaning out and vascular effects are really starting to kick in also. The next 4 weeks i have left on tbol should be very interesting, Adding 2 weeks of clen will be a nice addition i think. I really am surprised at how fast i went from looking like i lost no fat to damn i look really lean in a matter of 7-10 days

yesterday for cardio i did 20 minutes on the eliptical but changed it up into a type of HIIT cardio. I would get my heart rate to 130 then run as fast as i can until it reaches 150, then drop back down to 130 and repeat for the 20 minutes. I Think i will do this for the next 8 weeks.

Today is legs, tri's, and a little bit of chest probably 6 sets of incline and maybe some fly's.

I will also drop the 10mg use of accutane today since it's been a week. worked just as it always does. I love that stuff.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friday's workout was legs, chest, tri's.

workout went great. I was in and out of the gym within about 45minutes. I just did supersets on everything. I was very tired after the workout. Pumps were great and strenght is still climbing slowly.

today i upped my dosage to 60mg. 30mg at about 715am then 30mg at 430pm right before my workout. I also started my clen today. I'm starting at 50mcg and will work my way up to 80mcg over the next 2 weeks. I've run clen before so i know how my body handles it. 80mcg should be fine.

today's workout will be back, bi's, abs, maybe some shoulders too.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I also started my clen today. I'm starting at 50mcg and will work my way up to 80mcg over the next 2 weeks. I've run clen before so i know how my body handles it. 80mcg should be fine.
that's an unusual clen protocol. everyone i've ever known would be unresponsive to 80mcg after no more than a week. i known that for me, i need 80mcg on the fourth day or so just to keep the jitters, and by the end of week 2 i'm at 160mcg or so.

i guess everybody is different. perhaps you are more sensitive to it and still shake and sweat and lose fat at that low dose.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's an unusual clen protocol. everyone i've ever known would be unresponsive to 80mcg after no more than a week. i known that for me, i need 80mcg on the fourth day or so just to keep the jitters, and by the end of week 2 i'm at 160mcg or so.

i guess everybody is different. perhaps you are more sensitive to it and still shake and sweat and lose fat at that low dose.
Yeah i have the shakes today again at just 50mcg. I've never gone above 80mcg but if i feel it necessary i will up the dose but i can't see myself needing more then 100mcg. I am sensitive to stimulants and yesterday i was sweating like crazy and my heart rate wouldn't
go below 135 when i was doing my cardio.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterdays workout went very well. I hit up back, bi's, a little bit of shoulders, and abs.

I could feel the clen working as soon as i started my workout. I was sweating a lot more then usual. The gym was pretty hot though it was crowded and it was about 100 degrees outside so even with the ac it only cooled the gym down a little bit. Definitely am feeling stronger and recovery is getting quicker. Pumps are still insane, on biceps its hard to get in a good full workout because my arms are just so pumped.

I did interval cardio for 20 minutes also. I couldn't get my hert rate to drop past 135 so i just would go from 135 up to 155 then back down to 135 for the 20 min.

today is chest, tri's, calves, and cardio.

Also weight is up 5lbs from the beginning of the cycle and i'm not even half way through. I have to say that I really do love this stuff. I like the leaning out effects that have been taking place lately and can't wait to see how the next 2 weeks go with the addition of clen.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout was chest, tri's, calves, and i threw in some leg lifts too.

Workout was great once again the pumps are insane. It seemed to make it a little difficult to even get through my tricep workout because my arms were so pumped. I think 60mg might just be the sweet spot. I decided to throw in a quad exercise because Monday i hit my hams doing sumo dead lifts so why not get the quads in there too.

Recovery is getting quicker by the day. I literally start to feel sore about 4 hrs after my workout. When i did chest i used to be sore for 3 solid days, now I'm sore the day after and then I'm good to go after that.

Diet is sound right now the only thing I've changed is I've been eating a bowl of banana nut crunch with fat free milk about 2 hrs before bed.

Today is an off day for me if i get a chance i may stop in and do some cardio though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday was a good workout. I did shoulder's, traps, bi's, a little bit of back exercises and abs all within an hour. Then 20 min of interval cardio.

Seems like i need to up the dose of clen i was at 80 mcg and wasn't sweating too much in the gym and my heart rate was staying low through cardio it took a bit more effort to get my heart to 150. It's weird because the first time i took clen 80mcg was the highest I could go. Monday i will up it to 120mcg and see how that feels as today i'm at 90mcg. I like the shakes i get so hopefully that dose does the trick.

The last couple of weeks i was recovering extremely fast. This week seems to be different recovery seems normal. Could this be because of the clen?

Today will be legs, chest, tri's. no cardio today. I will also weight myself to see how many pounds i am up.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!! Glad some people are watching this.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friday's workout was: Legs, chest, tri's and 20 min interval cardio:

Workout went well pumps were good, there not as good as they used to be before i started the clen. The clen is helping with the fat loss but i don't feel that I have gotten any bigger since last week. This is my last week running the clen so i will have 2 more weeks of just tbol alone and hopefully i will start making gains again. My strength is still good though.

Today's workout will be back, bi's, abs, hamstrings then 20min of interval cardio.

Instead of eating oatmeal before my workouts for now on i will eat either a low carb protein bar or 4 oz of turkey breast. I want to stay at 8%bf and gain a couple more pounds once i'm done using the clen.

abuleh

Awards
Good log bro'. I am planning a tbol cycle end of the year too. Very interested in your results, keep it up!:clap2:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout went great. Back felt very strong and i was flying through my workout until I got to sumo dead lifts. I tend to take a little more time with these. I don't go real heavy on them i just kept it at 185lbs and repped out 3 sets of 10. My ass is sore as well as my entire back, bi's, abs, and hamstrings. I felt nice and full during and after my workout. weight so far is up 5lbs from when i first started. I definitely look like i gained more then 5lbs though. I'd say i lost about 3 lbs of fat also.

Today I started the day off with 120mcg of clen and will keep it there for the rest of the week.

workout will be: Chest, tri's, quads, calves, and 20min of interval cardio.