1st Cycle, Its Epistane, no sides at 30, can i go to 40mg?

  1. 1st Cycle, Its Epistane, no sides at 30, can i go to 40mg?


    So its my first cycle, Im doing a straight cycle for about 30 days. Week one i did 2 days at 10 then the rest 20mg. Then starting day 8 ive been at 30mg. Its now day 15, lifts are going up and i dont really have any sides. Im 6'2 212lbs, Is it ok to go up to 40 for the last 2 weeks. The only sides ive had are my nips are a teensy weensy bit sensative. Nothing worth worrying about though. I have some Tamox on hand in case of gyno. Im thinking it would be ok to go up to 40mg. But i would like to hear from experienced people if this would be ok. Thanks guys


  2. Enjoy the fact you have found a compound that has not reached a point of diminishing returns, that has also delivered consistent gains - greed with A.A.S. is what can produce unwanted side effects. Get in, use safe dosages, get out.

  3. If your still seeing nice gains at the current dosage theres no need to push it, especially being that its your first cycle. When you've finished PCT and you look back at the whole package, that is the time to write down you experiences and gains and then determine if 40mg is right for the next cycle.
    •   
       


  4. Agreed if your getting gains stay where your at. When I ran Havoc I had no sides till the 4th week when I went up to 40mg then the shredding began
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Agreed if your getting gains stay where your at. When I ran Havoc I had no sides till the 4th week when I went up to 40mg then the shredding began
    Shredding?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Shredding?
    losing hair
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    losing hair
    Oh, shedding.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Enjoy the fact you have found a compound that has not reached a point of diminishing returns, that has also delivered consistent gains - greed with A.A.S. is what can produce unwanted side effects. Get in, use safe dosages, get out.
    noice! concOice! reps!

  9. Ok sounds good! I just got back from the gym and my bench went up another 5 so im up 15 on that in 2 Workouts. Unless my gains come to a quick halt in the next few days ill just keep it at 30 and pile on my othersuper steroids... aka chicken and rice! lol. Thanks guys.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Oh, shedding.
    yes my bad
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:47 PM
  2. Epistane - bump to 40mg?
    By AlexDeLarge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. Epistane - bump to 40mg?
    By AlexDeLarge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 12:41 AM
  4. Epistane sides
    By redrain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 05:04 PM
  5. Epistane sides already?
    By speedpastu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 04:08 AM
Log in
Log in