1st Cycle, Its Epistane, no sides at 30, can i go to 40mg?

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
So its my first cycle, Im doing a straight cycle for about 30 days. Week one i did 2 days at 10 then the rest 20mg. Then starting day 8 ive been at 30mg. Its now day 15, lifts are going up and i dont really have any sides. Im 6'2 212lbs, Is it ok to go up to 40 for the last 2 weeks. The only sides ive had are my nips are a teensy weensy bit sensative. Nothing worth worrying about though. I have some Tamox on hand in case of gyno. Im thinking it would be ok to go up to 40mg. But i would like to hear from experienced people if this would be ok. Thanks guys

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the fact you have found a compound that has not reached a point of diminishing returns, that has also delivered consistent gains - greed with A.A.S. is what can produce unwanted side effects. Get in, use safe dosages, get out.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
If your still seeing nice gains at the current dosage theres no need to push it, especially being that its your first cycle. When you've finished PCT and you look back at the whole package, that is the time to write down you experiences and gains and then determine if 40mg is right for the next cycle.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the fact you have found a compound that has not reached a point of diminishing returns, that has also delivered consistent gains - greed with A.A.S. is what can produce unwanted side effects. Get in, use safe dosages, get out.
noice! concOice! reps!

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Ok sounds good! I just got back from the gym and my bench went up another 5 so im up 15 on that in 2 Workouts:dance:. Unless my gains come to a quick halt in the next few days ill just keep it at 30 and pile on my othersuper steroids... aka chicken and rice! lol. Thanks guys.