masteron users

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hey question about masteron how bad were the DHT sides mainly acne, test doesnt give me bad acne but with masteron can i expect some serious acne?? plus i dont have that balding hair gene so i dont have to worry about that, other than that i would just like to hear from everyones masteron experiance since there is not too much info on peoples trial and error with the compound:dance:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
hey question about masteron how bad were the DHT sides mainly acne, test doesnt give me bad acne but with masteron can i expect some serious acne?? plus i dont have that balding hair gene so i dont have to worry about that, other than that i would just like to hear from everyones masteron experiance since there is not too much info on peoples trial and error with the compound:dance:
What are you expecting from it? Mass gains ...it will produce none. Strength gains...not really. Temporary hardening of the muscles...yep great for pre-contest...thats about it.

From experience it will increase libido and possibly swell the prostate. Also if used w/ other compounds it can help reduce estrogenic/progesteronic side effects.

Thats it.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
What are you expecting from it? Mass gains ...it will produce none. Strength gains...not really. Temporary hardening of the muscles...yep great for pre-contest...thats about it.

From experience it will increase libido and possibly swell the prostate. Also if used w/ other compounds it can help reduce estrogenic/progesteronic side effects.

Thats it.

its gonna be stacked with test prop and igf-1 lr3, im usinng it for pre contest coming up in the summer, its gonna be a 6 week blitz, im hoping to walk away with 10 solid LBM gains from the stack while cutting my BF. I just wanna hear others experiance on it mainly acne, im not a huge fan of accutane.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
its guna harden you up like a rock and help with vascularity a bit. i do get acne from it but only at doses over 400mg EW. get your BF down to atleast 12 percent or u will not really notice much from masteron.

chuck2000

Awards
I just finished a short cycle with it. I started at 300 mg/wk with test E at 375 mg/wk. I didn't feel much from it by week 2 so I doubled the dose. Big mistake. I got painful pumps. Walking from the train station to work about a 1/2 mile gave me such pumps in my legs, calves and lower back it was very uncomfortable. I'm off for a week and it is starting to subside. I put on 15 lbs in that 4 weeks and a good amount of strength. For me masteron is pretty strong. I brewed it myself and lab tested the powder myself as well. All real. All dosed correctly.