Ephidrine while using m1t

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Just wondering can i take ephidrine while on m1t. If so how much and how often a day. Any info would be greatly appreciated. It was mentioned to me by a friend and I figured to do some research first.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood pressure can be a real issue there.

Bulkzilla

Awards
Blood pressure can be a real issue there.
Totally agree!

Blood pressure and heart rate might go crazy. I personally used eph w/ some other cutting pills but that alone made me go crazy but taking M1T and eph. hey no man.

I rather be safe than sorry :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't ever catch me doing this.. Terrible idea IMHO.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, have you ever scene the movie crank where the dude injects the epinephrine synthetic adrenaline and runs around and **** non stop thats gonna be you bro and then when your heart goes back to normal youll die lol, i would not reccomend this, ur nuts if u run this

Bulkzilla

Awards
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, have you ever scene the movie crank where the dude injects the epinephrine synthetic adrenaline and runs around and **** non stop thats gonna be you bro and then when your heart goes back to normal youll die lol, i would not reccomend this, ur nuts if u run this
Holy shiet that wus some czy flash back :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, M1T is more than i'd do let alone ephedrine. M1t sides suck @ss!!

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Haha thanks guys. I wasn't going to use it myself it was actually for a friend lol . I wouldnt use m1t again personally.....didnt like it much. All i ****ing wanted to do was sleep day and night

pdigs

you can do ephedrine without any problems... im guessing its to combat the lethargy. your blood pressure might be a bit high but nothing your body cant handle. it would just be during the day anyway. put it ths way, i had freinds that would do meth on seroids... ****in crazy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well steroids in general isnt an OK idea, so whats ur point?
What exactly is your angle here? There is a difference between crackhead retards thats use steroids, and the people that use them responsibly.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

pdigs

What exactly is your angle here? There is a difference between crackhead retards thats use steroids, and the people that use them responsibly.
dont get me wrong ive done them too, but steroids arnt exactly for people worried about there health and well being. u do it to acheive a look and it is a drug, just like anything else it has its negative effects.... thus, because they are not necessary it makes it a poor health decision, which makes it a not OK idea. no reason to have denial, i mean fuk it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
dont get me wrong ive done them too, but steroids arnt exactly for people worried about there health and well being. u do it to acheive a look and it is a drug, just like anything else it has its negative effects.... thus, because they are not necessary it makes it a poor health decision, which makes it a not OK idea. no reason to have denial, i mean fuk it
Your reasoning for it being an unsound health-wise decision is lacking.

aka, I'm not convinced!!

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll put on my fire suit and say try it. I've done a few cycles with ephedra in the past, and it helped with the lethargy. Start low to test how you react. As with all things, moderation is the key. If you feel the BP is an issue there are other things you can add to help with the BP. I personally had no issue with BP, but others have.

pdigs

Your reasoning for it being an unsound health-wise decision is lacking.

aka, I'm not convinced!!
theres nothing to be convinced about... thats just the way it is. go to your doctor and ask him what he thinks if u dont believe me lol

on a side note... i dont care what it does to my health(like any other drug) im doing it to achieve the feeling, or in steroids case, the look. i am well aware of the negativitys, im not in denial... im a man

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
theres nothing to be convinced about... thats just the way it is. go to your doctor and ask him what he thinks if u dont believe me lol

on a side note... i dont care what it does to my health(like any other drug) im doing it to achieve the feeling, or in steroids case, the look. i am well aware of the negativitys, im not in denial... im a man
Many doctors aren't very knowledgeable about steroid use. Like most, they are more drawn in by the negative rap that the media gives our anabolic buddies than what the actual truth is.. So, I couldn't care less what my doctor says about steroid use. I know plenty to know that they are a fine choice health-wise, granted they are used responsibly.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
they should really have pros in this area although there are some endos who mostly deal with big guys finding them is hard as hell

pdigs

Many doctors aren't very knowledgeable about steroid use. Like most, they are more drawn in by the negative rap that the media gives our anabolic buddies than what the actual truth is.. So, I couldn't care less what my doctor says about steroid use. I know plenty to know that they are a fine choice health-wise, granted they are used responsibly.
i couldnt care less what my doctor says either, but im aware its not a healthy choice. i can sit here and tell u why
heroin is ok if used responsibly as well, but i know its not a good choice. im not in denial

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^Name a study that has proven steroids to be linked to long-term serious side-effects... Convince me, you seem to think it is so cut and dry.

pdigs

^^^^^^^Name a study that has proven steroids to be linked to long-term serious side-effects... Convince me, you seem to think it is so cut and dry.
actually, i think its bulky and wet....<-that was a joke.... anyway, im not going to convince an active user, so i dont see a point. i just have alot of modesty, sometimes i forget what forum im in.

CanadianJuicy

Awards
I dont think gear is too bad if used correctly and if a good PCT is planned out. I mean there are alot of things that are potentially harmful....I could argue that eating red meat to often is more harmful than doing a cycle here and there with proper PCT lol. Please nobody be a douche take that too seriously haha

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
you can do ephedrine without any problems... im guessing its to combat the lethargy. your blood pressure might be a bit high but nothing your body cant handle. it would just be during the day anyway. put it ths way, i had freinds that would do meth on seroids... ****in crazy
This is the worst advice that I have read in a long time. It also sounds like you surround yourself with some really intelligent people. IMHO, that usually means that the apple doen't fall very far from the tree.

i couldnt care less what my doctor says either, but im aware its not a healthy choice. i can sit here and tell u why
heroin is ok if used responsibly as well, but i know its not a good choice. im not in denial
I can't believe that you would even bother to post this, b/c it totally refutes any credibility that you may have assumed that you had. I'm glad that you are fully aware that you're an idiot. Most are in denial......

pdigs

I can't believe that you would even bother to post this, b/c it totally refutes any credibility that you may have assumed that you had. I'm glad that you are fully aware that you're an idiot. Most are in denial......
what part