Prima + Epi?

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
Anyone see any thing checmically wrong with stacking Primabolan and Epistane, mabye some testim aswell?

With right diet workout etc etc.

Just curious if anyone see's any red flags off the bat.

This is just an IDEA, at this point.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im doing 2g test 1g primo for 16 weeks. weeks 10-16 im using epi at 40mg, it should control estro, help with hardening and lean mass. so yea i would say its a solid idea.

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
im doing 2g test 1g primo for 16 weeks. weeks 10-16 im using epi at 40mg, it should control estro, help with hardening and lean mass. so yea i would say its a solid idea.

whats your pct look like? Ive got enough nolva for like 2 weeks, but obviously need a little more to throw in there.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i dont really do pct till about 9 months down the road. ill bridge with 200mg test EW and 10mg of Dbol in the mornings with weekends off. for a cycle of primo test and epi tho i would suggest definite use of HCG in pct as well as tamoxifen for 4 weeks. better safe then sorry wen it comes to post cycle

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
i dont really do pct till about 9 months down the road. ill bridge with 200mg test EW and 10mg of Dbol in the mornings with weekends off. for a cycle of primo test and epi tho i would suggest definite use of HCG in pct as well as tamoxifen for 4 weeks. better safe then sorry wen it comes to post cycle

Right on, I was thinking about 4 weeks for this aswell. Totally better safe than sorry.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea 4 weeks is plenty. good to see others here using primobolan, i thought i was the only one. honestly its my favorite compound especialy stacked with test.

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
The only test ive stacked it with ever is the transdermals. It seems to work very well and cuts you up pretty quick im sure its not half as potent as Test E or somthing tho.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea its defintly not as potent but if u get good results using it and ur libido remains consistant then stick with it.