Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy cause KANSAS is going bye bye

wikked1

Awards
So a friend of mine has done his homework and decided on a 1st cycle of 250 Mg of Sust 2X/week. Now before he does anything he needs his post cycle goodies. He's wondering about all the liquid stuff available. He's leaning towards liquid Dex and Nolva because of all the CRAPPY mood swings he's read about clomid. Is my friend on the right path or should liquid Nolva alone be sufficient? He's very apprehensive about his first pinning session and after reading gear use "truisms" he decided 25GX1.5" was the only way to go. Any thoughts/suggestions appreciated thanks!

db682

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for Nolva alone, but my vote means ****.

db

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Nolva, and with sust, (at least in the beginning) the prop ester will dominate, and 2x a week injects will not keep steady blood levels... If he hasn't purchased the amps yet, I'd say go for 500mg enan/week for 8-10 weeks, with either some prop or dbol to jumpstart it for a couple weeks until the enan levels out. Definitely have the liquidex on hand for if the bloat gets out of control, and for post-cycle Nolva alone is perfectly safe.

ManBeast

wikked1

Awards
Thanks for all the good feedback guys.Manbeast: Bro my friend should have consulted w/you about the enan ,before he made up his mind!He's committed to the Sust now. Next cycle (if this one goes well for him) will be a Cyp or Enan based cycle with a d-Bol kick start.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
heh, make sure he has something to kickstart with for the first couple weeks while the long-acting esters build up, even a transdermal 4AD would help a LOT here.

ManBeast

wardog

Awards
  • Established
A methylk-1 test may be an interesting kick start. Just a thought!

I have used both clomid and novla, and I prefer clomid, but I agree novla is much easier in reguards to mood swings and such

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was honestly thinking similar, just wanted him to know he had a variety of options.

ManBeast

wikked1

Awards
!$%#@!!&!% Holy crap! Ok so I *[cough]* I mean my bud goes to load up a syringe (6CC) with a 25X1.5 attached and Holy **** WTF is this I mean talk about trying to force a bowling ball through a garden hose DAMN! I ooopsss *[I mean my bro doesn't]* have 20 minutes to get this gear in his glute. BUT does my bro need to change something here is it the syringe or the dart guage or what?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Why 6cc's? I'd never go more than 3 cc's into any muscle.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
It should push through a 25, but I usually use a 23 for oils.

I'm sorry, I thought you were pushing 6cc's into the muscle.

wikked1

Awards
LMAFO hell no I WISH I had enough mass to put 6CC's into but that ain't happening! Is the diameter difference between 3 & 6 ccs enough to cause the "bottleneck"?

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that will make a difference is your pin diameter. Try a 23 guage.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
cap the syringe after you hae drawn it into the syring then run it under hot water......this will thin the oil

Nicolai

Awards
it was pretty shitty gettin sust in through a 23 it must be aweful using 25... u should see if you can get bigger needles for drawing it up and then just throw a 23 or 25 on for the injection. especially if they are in amps cuz you won't have to worry about tearin up the rubber top with the smaller guage needle like you would with a 10ml bottle

wikked1

Awards
Buyb12:Good idea....thanks bro.
getting this stuff thru that pin is the real bitch! Imagine a pin in your glute for better than a minute and keeping steady pressure on that plunger.