Which PS/DS should i stock up on guys?

rocky025

Awards
im doing a havoc cyle then im gonna train with no steriod help for 2 years then i plan to use them steriods again after my football career is done.

which ones should i stock up on now that i wont be able to get in 2 years from now? i want a good mass/strength, and no h-core side effects.

Superdrol & Knockoffs?
M1T

??? WHAT ???

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well, M1T is already a scheduled steroid, so you're out of luck there.

You might not be able to find anything in 2 years, it's hard to tell. By June 24 of this year though it's looking like Bold, any Tren products (not the steroid tren, but most products with a derivative of that name in them) and Phera products will be gone though.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Before stocking up on anything you should try it out first and see how you respond.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Makes it a little hard Indiana. If things get banned by June, then that gives one month to plan a cycle, run it, decide, and stock up...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Epistane
2. Superdrol (i.e. Mdrol)
3. P-Plex

Done and done!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Neo. But honestly, I wouldn't worry about epitio's in the next ban, it wasn't one of the compounds listed...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epithio products

testosterone.. lol - wish I could.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
M-drol

Sorry to stray off topic, but what happened to your Coach Hines video Neo>?

Malcolm Kelley actually has a surprisingly decent freestyle although it sounds like every rapper out of the freestyle kings.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
P-plex now because in 2 months you will never be able to get them again without breaking the law!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Agree on P-Plex.

And I love ronald Jenkees music and this rap. Look him up on YouTube. Ronald Jenkees! Gooden stuffen

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Makes it a little hard Indiana. If things get banned by June, then that gives one month to plan a cycle, run it, decide, and stock up...
Yeah that's true. But who wants to end up spending like 200 dollars on something like, oh I don't know let's say M-drol :D , and then find out that he's a non responder to M-drol.