M-Drol - My Results from 3 week Cycle

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Hey guys,

Thought I would write this to let everyone know of my results with M-DROL. I know there are a lot of concerns with a bad batch, as I had the same concern before starting. I figured the best way to find out if it was good or bad was to just take it, so I did, and here is what I've come up with:

Before Stats:
Height (obviously didn't change. Just put it so you can get a better idea of my physique): 5'9 1/2"
Weight: 165lbs
BF: 9%

After Stats:
Height: 5'9 1/2"
Weight: 173lbs
BF: 8.3%

Strength has gone up all around (about 30%), the most being bench (my weakest area thats needs improvement). I went up 25lbs on bench my second week on M-Drol. I have seemed a lot more focused in workouts and have a lot more intensity. I'm a lot more shredded and vascular than before, and the most noticeable change in my body has been my Abs/core. It's a lot more tighter and ripped looking.

Sides:
- Minor back pumps
- Mild, short aggression (little moody for about 30 minutes then completely goes away)
- Increased Libido. Poppin' boners and keepin' the GF busy likes it my job!

Dosage Plan:
10mg first 3 days, 20mg the rest of cycle.

Support Supps:
A.I Life Support

Overall I'm very, very pleased with the way this cycle turned out. M-Drol has just been added to my very short list of favorite D.S, as I tend to stick with "real gear". This will definitely be incorporated into a more intricate bulking/mass cycle in the Winter (probably with P-Plex).

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

PCT:
6-oxo Extreme
Nolvadex (20/20/20/20)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! I'm day 7 into my M-drol and just started 20mg. I'm up 4 pounds now and already looking leaner/feeling stronger.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
Thanks!
I gained all my weight the first week also. From then on, I just got more shredded and stronger!

Great job so far bro!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!
I gained all my weight the first week also. From then on, I just got more shredded and stronger!

Great job so far bro!
Wow. My gains are usually best the end of the second week going into the third. You're an early bloomer.