Just a quick question...

wakeuphate

Awards
Okay, so, I was on m1t for the month of April, I just got some equipoise and some test cyp. I had my first injection (250mg of test, 300mg of eq) the other day. I was wondering if I can go from an m1t cycle right into an injectable steroid cycle without pct for the m1t. I'm not going to do the the test cyp and eq for 10 weeks, but, 6 weeks, because, I was already on the m1t for 4 weeks. So, yes, if possible, input would be appreciated.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea pct after your test cycle is just going to be harder. make sure u have hcg.

wakeuphate

Awards
yea pct after your test cycle is just going to be harder. make sure u have hcg.
Thanks, yeah, getting HCG won't be a problem. :)
I already have Femara and am taking 1.25mg every two days while I am on this cycle of test and eq. When should I start taking HCG for PCT?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Im not a big fan of femara.....to be honest, anything higher up the food chain than arimidex I think works too well....Ive worked with more than one guy who had multiple problems due to his estrogen actually being too low....

holyintellect

wakeuphate

Awards
Im not a big fan of femara.....to be honest, anything higher up the food chain than arimidex I think works too well....Ive worked with more than one guy who had multiple problems due to his estrogen actually being too low....

holyintellect
Yeah, well, I need it, I have bad gyno from when I was a teenager, I got into some pretty heavy drugs, and, ate nothing but fatty foods, and basically grew some ***** tits, they're better now that I've been working out on a regular basis, but, still, there's that little bit that won't go away. Once it's gone, I think I'm going to switch to nolva or armidex for pct, even though, you can pct with femara.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FYI Eq and cyp are just going to be kicking in when your cycle ends. Seems like a waste of gear. I would either run a 10-12 weeker or save it until you can. But that just because i like to get results when I cycle. :)

wakeuphate

Awards
FYI Eq and cyp are just going to be kicking in when your cycle ends. Seems like a waste of gear. I would either run a 10-12 weeker or save it until you can. But that just because i like to get results when I cycle. :)
I read on steroid.com that it only takes about a week to kick in... Why would it take longer than that?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
o wow i didnt read ur whole post my bad. dude run it for 10 weeks minimum or else ur guna be dissapointed. 14 week cycle isnt as long as u might think. try 9 months on 3 months off. :afro:

wakeuphate

Awards
o wow i didnt read ur whole post my bad. dude run it for 10 weeks minimum or else ur guna be dissapointed. 14 week cycle isnt as long as u might think. try 9 months on 3 months off. :afro:
Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I really appreciate all the helpful input! This is a good forum! :D

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
it is a great forum, unlike some others cough. ar-r cough parrots cough scammers. k im done.