JW @ 1 cap, 3 times ED

Week 2:
Epi @ 20mg ED, for first few days and 30mg for last few days
JW @ 1 cap, 3 times ED

Week 3:
Epi @ 30mg ED, for first few days and 40 mg for last few days
JW @ 1 cap, 3 times ED

Week 4:
Epi @ 40mg ED, for first few days and then 50mg for the last few (Still currently @ 50mg)
JW @ 1 cap, 3 times ED

I haven't noticed much in the first few weeks, so I've decided to extend my cycle for an extra couple of weeks. Read on for my reason why.

People tend to experience good gains @ 30-50mg of Epi, which is why I'm not understanding how I'm not gaining much. I refuse to risk going up to 60mg.

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Diet:
I must admit that I've cheated a few times here and there. I usually consume fat-free milk, egg/egg whites, and oats daily. I alternate between lean ground turkey, lean ground beef, and skinless/boneless chicken breast. My condiments are all fat-free, low-fat, and sugar-free. Natural, if that's available (i.e. natty PB.) I drink plenty of water. Use fat-free milk for my protein shakes. Consume 1-3 shakes per day.

My protein intake was very good for the first 2 weeks, however, I began slacking during the last 2 weeks. I definitely haven't been consuming 201g of protein ED (I weigh 201lbs.) During the past few days, I've really been paying attention to how much protein I consume. As in, I'm literally writing everything down and keeping close track. I believe my poor protein intake has been the main issue as to why I haven't been gaining much. I've definitely dropped my body fat. I also notice more vascularity and lineage. Strength is way up, and my muscles look/feel much harder and fuller.

Supplementation:
BSN N.O.-Xplode (Pre-workout)
BSN Cell Mass (Post-workout)
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Universal Animal Pak
Fish Oil
Protein

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Training:
I'm in the gym about 4 or 5 days each week. I usually allow 2-3 days of rest between working each muscle group. For example; if I train my chest and biceps on Monday, then I won't again until Thursday or Friday. I train my abs and do cardio (eliptical) each day that I'm in the gym. I do about 20-35 minutes of cardio.

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Post Cycle Therapy:
From what I understand, both Epi and JW are rather mild. However, I purchased Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) just in case. If I experience any sides once I cycle off, then I will begin taking it immediately.

I will also be taking Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support, Get Diesel Diesel Test Hardcore, and Anabolic Xtreme Retain2.

W

we1todd2it3

Awards
i would recommened using the nolva as a pct. my guess is that u WILL be somewhat suppressed and u will want to be on the nolva. . .just my .02

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use the nolva 20/20/10/10, epi and JW are both suppressive

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Is the dropper already appropriately marked, do you know?

How should it be taken: with food? in a protein shake? in any drink?

use the nolva 20/20/10/10, epi and JW are both suppressive

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
My libido has been amazing, even after 4 weeks. It's unreal. But I do have the Nolva, plus I have Diesel Test Hardcore, Paravol, and Aspire 36/Lite. They may cu... I mean, come in handy. lol

i would recommened using the nolva as a pct. my guess is that u WILL be somewhat suppressed and u will want to be on the nolva. . .just my .02

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Is the dropper already appropriately marked, do you know?

How should it be taken: with food? in a protein shake? in any drink?
i have no idea, never used liquid nolva, but it can be taken with or without food it doesnt matter

C

coolbreeze

Awards
What gave you the idea that these 2 items would work well in a stack?

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I've seen people use any Epi clone by itself and yield some pretty good gains. The same goes for JW. I decided to piece the two together, especially since they're both so mild. I was weighing in around 205 when I started the cycle about 5 weeks ago and I'm now weighing in at 220.

What gave you the idea that these 2 items would work well in a stack?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
**** man so uve been running epi and jw for the past 5 weeks ur going to run both for 8 weeks!!!

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I was unhappy with the results throughout the first 4 weeks. My protein intake was great during the first 2 weeks, but I began slacking off during week 3. I also wasn't consuming enough calories. I jacked up my protein intake and cal intake, and I've been eating and training like a monster. The weight has come on quick! I feel great every day that I'm 'on.' Yesterday was the first day in about a week that I've felt extremely aggressive. I missed that feeling. It comes with a great boost of confidence as well. I've responded very well to this stack. I've been enjoying it.

**** man so uve been running epi and jw for the past 5 weeks ur going to run both for 8 weeks!!!

B

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I will be dosing the Nolva at 20/20/10/10. I'll be taking the DTH as directed. I've seen people begin taking Retain2 at 4 caps ED, then tapering down over the 4 weeks of pct. Would this make sense, or should I just take it 4 caps ED until I run out?

As for the Epi/JW, I will be tapering down. I worked my way up from 10mg to 50mg and will begin working my way back down to 10mg. Then, I will begin pct the first day after my last dose of Epi/JW. I figured that tapering down over a period of a couple of weeks would help my natural testosterone levels somewhat recover. I'm sure that the pct will kick everything back into normal gear.