how this cycle?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-4: anadrol 100mg a day
weeks 2-6: 3-ad 6 caps a day
weeks 7: toremifine 120 x3 90 for the rest of the week
then for the rest, 90,60,30.

i would start cycle support ryr free 2 weeks prior, up untill the cycle is finished.

anything to add, or change?

z06

z06

Awards

i would start cycle support ryr free 2 weeks prior, up untill the cycle is finished.

if you're going to run such a harsh compound like anadrol I'd run it with test, short ester preferred. I personally think this is a very poor planned cycle. What previous experience do you have?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ill admit it wasnt very thought up of. i had 3ad on hand already, and have been reading up on anadrol, and liked the idea of it. ive run a few designers in the past such as 19 nor, halo, super etc. what would be the reasoning for running it with test? i realize injectables are safer among other things, but im not really in a position where i can inject at the moment, due to some family matters, which i dont quite want to get into.

z06

z06

Awards
ill admit it wasnt very thought up of. i had 3ad on hand already, and have been reading up on anadrol, and liked the idea of it. ive run a few designers in the past such as 19 nor, halo, super etc. what would be the reasoning for running it with test? i realize injectables are safer among other things, but im not really in a position where i can inject at the moment, due to some family matters, which i dont quite want to get into.
all im saying is if there's 1 oral I'd NEVER run solo without test its anadrol...its bad enough people run winny and dbol alone

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If injecting is a problem consider acquiring test base and applying transdermal. Test is always the best addition to any cycle period.

With a long ester test you can get by injecting once a week. Lock the door and pretend you are taking a dump. :)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha, as far as personal issues with injecting go, i have none. the problem lies in my parents and girlfriend, and if they see the injection sites. my cousin died recently, and the reason they believe it to be is that her husband killed her on a "roid rage", and they have no knowledge of steroids whatsoever, so they go by the medias word...and because of this they make them out to be worse than heroin. how would this transdermal test work? ive only heard of that in like androgel.

z06

z06

Awards
haha, as far as personal issues with injecting go, i have none. the problem lies in my parents and girlfriend, and if they see the injection sites. my cousin died recently, and the reason they believe it to be is that her husband killed her on a "roid rage", and they have no knowledge of steroids whatsoever, so they go by the medias word...and because of this they make them out to be worse than heroin. how would this transdermal test work? ive only heard of that in like androgel.
just so you know "roid rage" is 99% of the time a myth. the only compound that will cause anger issues is halotestin, I mean tren makes you irritable but you can control it. Odds are if it was rage it was non gear related and most likely hereditary. Regardless it's none of my business just know that test is always better. I'd drop the anadrol if thats the case.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just so you know "roid rage" is 99% of the time a myth. the only compound that will cause anger issues is halotestin, I mean tren makes you irritable but you can control it. Odds are if it was rage it was non gear related and most likely hereditary. Regardless it's none of my business just know that test is always better. I'd drop the anadrol if thats the case.
i know roid rage is a myth. most people that get it are kids who get on a roid, and because the media portrays rage as if it will happen, they mentally think they are going to rage, so they start raging. its all in there head. but im wondering, what would be the reason i need test, and what ones would be preferable?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Anadrol is about the worst thing in the world to run by itself or without test.

did halodrol at 16 when i wrestled. didnt know what the hell it was, just took it. found out later, and have researched ever since.
So if you ran Halodrol at 16, then you'd have to be 19 y/o instead of 25. Halodrol didn't exist until 2005, so either you took it at 22(while you were wrestling?)or at 16. BTW, if you're 19 y/o, it would also explain why you are worried about your "parents" seeing an injection mark.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
detective slowmun ftw! lol just kidding.

anadrol is a bad choice here.

how about pplex and 3ad? i was wondering how astack like that would be considering that 3ad is unmethylated pplex it may be similair but it should still be a different compound in itself....maybe some synergy there? idk.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
19 is too young (if you are 19 that is) just wait 2 years, better safe than sorry. If you really are 25 (which i hope you are because I hate devious fvcks) buy some TNE (test-no-ester) put it in a trandermal carrier and get swole.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is about the worst thing in the world to run by itself or without test.

So if you ran Halodrol at 16, then you'd have to be 19 y/o instead of 25. Halodrol didn't exist until 2005, so either you took it at 22(while you were wrestling?)or at 16. BTW, if you're 19 y/o, it would also explain why you are worried about your "parents" seeing an injection mark.
i honestly don't recall writing that. occasionally my brother will sign on my account, or one of my friends will to mess with me, which gets quite irritating. the reason i'm worried about them seeing the injection marks, is because i don't go to school that far away from home, so i come down to visit quite often, but i am indeed 25. if in injection is what i have to do for the cycle, i will do it, i'm still just wondering the reason why. you have all stressed it to the point where i understand i will need test, but i am still wondering the reason behind it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i honestly don't recall writing that. occasionally my brother will sign on my account, or one of my friends will to mess with me, which gets quite irritating. the reason i'm worried about them seeing the injection marks, is because i don't go to school that far away from home, so i come down to visit quite often, but i am indeed 25. if in injection is what i have to do for the cycle, i will do it, i'm still just wondering the reason why. you have all stressed it to the point where i understand i will need test, but i am still wondering the reason behind it.
OMG! :frustrate:

injectables are easier on the body. orals cause alot of stress. our bodies produce testosterone and you will shut it down when you use gear. test is good for wood and just overall because you are replacing something that your body is used to having but doesnt anymore (test). you are a male and you need testosterone, period.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't ask for advice and then be stubborn about it!!!!!!!! Screw it, just run your dumb-@ss cycle and gain 25lbs and lose 15 of it and be done with it. Have fun!!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Don't ask for advice and then be stubborn about it!!!!!!!! Screw it, just run your dumb-@ss cycle and gain 25lbs and lose 15 of it and be done with it. Have fun!!

i wasnt being stubborn, if running an injectable along with that compound is what has to be done, than ill do it. i was just wondering the reason why, and i can infer by that post that the reason would be to keep the gains i make. ill admit it wasnt a well thought out cycle, it was a late night idea after reading a few things about that particular compound.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
OMG! :frustrate:

injectables are easier on the body. orals cause alot of stress. our bodies produce testosterone and you will shut it down when you use gear. test is good for wood and just overall because you are replacing something that your body is used to having but doesnt anymore (test). you are a male and you need testosterone, period.
i also know injectables are easier. i did a little more reading on anadrol today(ill admit i didnt do enough research when originally thinking about taking this, i figured since i wasnt planning on taking it for at least 2 more months, i had time to get all the research and proper precautions necessary in beforehand.) and i found, i dont know if i interpreted this correctly, but anadrol is closer related to estrogen then testosterone. if that is the truth, then that helps me understand the reasoning behind stacking it with testosterone. but thank you for the bit of clarification.