something to dull the pain??

menc1234

Awards
I just started my first prop cycle on Tuesday. Today was my second shot. Although I am really starting to feel fantastic from this stuff, i have to say.. the pain is pretty serious. I have heard that different manufacturers of steroids have different levels of pain for there products but wow! I did right cheek on tues, and left cheek today. I can barely walk. Im just about 100% sure Im doing everything right with the injections, so is this something i should be expecting through on out? It usually takes about a half day for the pain to set in. Will the shots get easier as i go on? Is there something i can mix with the prop to numb down the soreness? I promise im not just another pus making complaints for the hell of it (tatkins or theBigcactus), these shots have been pretty crippling! Please let me know if there is anything i can do. Thanks again fellas

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your your IM site hurts, take a pot of boiling water and dump it on your foot. That should help you forget the IM site pain.
You'll be alright, man. Just suck it up. Where are you pinning?

z06

z06

Awards
you could try and cut it with some oil (sterile of course ;) ) ...normally when i run prop the first week sucks but after those couple of injects it gets a lot better.

menc1234

Awards
so dumping some scolding water on my feet will help?? ok ill try it.. ha.. Anyway, my plan so far for injection sites are tuccus, tuccus, quad, quad. And im not sure if im going to do shoulder injections... So does oil really help? This might be a stupid question but what kinda oil would i use and where would i get it? Also how much oil should i draw up in the syringe? Like i said I really appreciate the help. This is my first IM cycle. Im really hoping the first few injections will be the worst because I just finished icing my arse for the past hour and that blowwws! Brings me back to my football days! ha

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
you could try and cut it with some oil (sterile of course ;) ) ...normally when i run prop the first week sucks but after those couple of injects it gets a lot better.
2x........

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
If your your IM site hurts, take a pot of boiling water and dump it on your foot. That should help you forget the IM site pain.
You'll be alright, man. Just suck it up. Where are you pinning?

I LOVE IT!!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
u shud b feeling great compared to having 8 shots worth of omnadren in ur right glute... THAT is pain. talk about skipping legs day haha. anyway the pain will stop after ur 3rd or 4th shot ur body gets used to it and stops trying to fight it off.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
the first week or two with prop or any fast acting are always painful, like z06 and nephlilm said.
i just take a few advil liqui-gels, seems to help alot. also try a heating pad.

don't worry it will get easier and less painful each shot

menc1234

Awards
the liquidgels are the best. Ive been taking them since yesterday.. helps alot. Ive also been icing the spot.. that seems to be helping as well.. i dont know. If i can get thru this without takin a percoset ill be happy. ha

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
don't ice it. ice will slow down the dissipation of the oil and will cause nots, and make it even more sore. use a heating pad, notice

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
don't ice it. ice will slow down the dissipation of the oil and will cause nots, and make it even more sore. use a heating pad, not ice

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
don't ice it. ice will slow down the dissipation of the oil and will cause nots, and make it even more sore. use a heating pad, not ice

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
agreed bigdog dont ice it. after your shot make sure ur massaging it for a good 10 mins and afterwords stretcha nd work the muscle you just shot in . helps alot.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry my comp had frozen and i didnt realize i had posted that three times.

i dont ever like to work the muscle i just shot in (like work out that muscle group that day) it usually makes me even more sore. but i do think some stretching helps

Flick

Awards
I was in nursing for a long time. As far as painful IM shots go, sometimes it depends on what you're injecting. A little tip for injecting though is to take an ice cube and rub it over the area you inject, then swab it with alcohol, then inject in one fluid motion. A good way to decrease injection pain without using other meds.

I know that's not really on-subject, but I thought I'd throw it out to anyone who cares.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
wudnt the ice cube make the skin harder to penetrate? personaly i pin after i shower when im tender :p

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone use lidocaine for this? Just curious.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
im with nephlilm, i inject after a hot shower.

never used lidocaine, or heard of people using it.

iv never had any complaints or pain from the injection. but when i first start using a fastacting cycle the muscle i inject into is sore for a few days. has noting to do with how you inject, but what you are injecting

Flick

Awards
wudnt the ice cube make the skin harder to penetrate? personaly i pin after i shower when im tender :p
Nah, it just acts to numb the area locally.

Lidocaine is pushing it though, for an IM injection. At this point I'd just man up.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea but i kno how he feels prop hurts lol. i got 4cc in each glute and this is real pain lol.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
GOOD LORD NEPH! 4cc of prop in each glute? wow thats some wicked stuff rite there. i bet you couldn't sit for a week

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i squatted an hour after i shot it actualy. :p it hurt

menc1234

Awards
someone said icey patches work.. that wont have the same effect as ice and make it even more sore? Nephil, your shootin 4 cc's ineach glute? Im only doin 1 ml each glute. My bottle is 10ml and is only supposed to be 10 shots. Should i be taking more? This is what my boy did and he had great results. not to mention ive been on about 6 days and im already feeling and noticing results. But 4 cc's??!?! thats gotta hurt doggy!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im much heavier then u and have been using anabolics for a good 10 years, hoenstly ur still young and ur new to this so low doses are good. youl see, 2 weeks from now ur guna feel like the king of the world.