Halo or Oxa??

What do you think its better for gains in 4 weeks?

• Halodrol: 50/75/75/100

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Oxa: 30mg./day

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i've tried HDrol (25/50/50/75) with decent gains without no sides 4 months ago, and now i want try something more powerful but with low sides (like halo).

In thinking on Oxa.

What do you think its better:
Halodrol 4 weeks at 50/75/75/100
Oxa 4 weeks at 30mg/day

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
More recently people on this board have suggested Halo for 6 weeks for best results. I'm going to follow that suit.

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
same as me man as of right now going to do

50/50/100/100/100

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
same as me man as of right now going to do

50/50/100/100/100
Have you dosed it at 100 before? This will be my first time running it so 50/50/50/50/75/75.

Also at my size (5' 7") I think the lower doses should be fine, so if 50 is cutting it i'll keep it there.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Anybody has tried low dosing of Oxandrolone (30mg./day)?

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I wouldn't go above 50mg/day with the halo - 75mg toppity tops. Halo didn't have any sides for me at the 50mg/day dose, but once I got to the 75 mg threshold it started to sucketh.

I've heard that the gains from halo cease after the 4th or 5th week. I can't remember if I ran it for 4 weeks or 5, but I remember increasing the dosage right there before the end in the second to last week. My gains did not increase even with the elevated dosing.

griller88

griller88

Awards
What is a good PCT to run after that. I am going to do HALO cycle next month and want to get a solid PCT together. This will be my second cycle of it. I did not have a good PCT for first one and I don't want to make the same mistake. I don't have access to a serm so I will be going OTC.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Well, finally i've taken oxa 3 weeks at 30mg/day with no results :sad:

After that, i took one more week of oxa but at 40mg. At that dose i get an increment in strengh.

So for me, oxa dosn't work at 30mg, and at 40mg the results was minimal.