Comprehensive list of products due to be scheduled by DEA on June 24th 2008

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Brand name products that will likely be scheduled as of 24 June 2008.

4Ever Fit D-Drol
ALRI Ergomax
American Cellular Labs TREN-Xtreme
American Cellular Labs MASS-Xtreme
American Cellular Labs MMA-3-Xtreme
Anabolic Formulation Halo-T
Anabolic Formulation TrenaPLEX
AX Pheraplex
AX Ergomax
ANC Rage
APS Nutrition Ultra Mass Stack
Black China Labs Straight Phlexed
Black China Labs Super Flex
Black Dragon Labs Testanate 50
Black Dragon Nutrition TRENV-700
BCS Labs Halo-Tren 400
BCS Labs Testra-Flex
CEL P-Plex
Chapparal Labs Pheravol-V
CTD Labs Decabolen
CTD Trenbolen
DNA Testadrol 50
EST Phera-Vol
Evolution Labs Omnevol
Evolution Labs Sustevol
Evolution Labs ANEVOL
Fast Action D-Stianizol
Fast Action MD1T
Fast Action Monster Pack
Fast Action Trena
Finamax
Fizogen On Cycle Hardcore II
Generic Labz Phera Max
Genetic Edge Technologies SUS500
G.E.T. Phera 50
G.E.T. Tren 250
Genetic Excel(GXL)Original HD
Growth Labs P-Max
Harcore Formulations T-Roid
IDS Ripped Tabs
IDS Sostenol 250
iForce 1,4 AD BOLD 200
iForce BOLD
Infinite Labs CycloTren
Intense Nutraceuticals Epiotren
Intense Nutraceuticals Tri Bolic
Juggernaut Nutrition Phera-Bol
Juggernaut Nutrition Tren X
Kilo Sports Phera-Mass
KiloSports Trenadrol
Molecular Nutrition Boldione
Myogenix(TCC) 17-Methyl X
Myogenix(TCC) Spawn
Myogenix(TCC) Xtreme Tren
Pharma Resources Pheragen
Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum
Purus Labs E-Pol
Rockhard Formulations Razorbolic
Rockhard Formulations Equitren
Serious Nutrition Solutions Methyl-Plex XT
Tokkyo Stack
Tokkyo EQ
Tokkyo Tren
Tokkyo Methyl X

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Epi/H-Drol will make the list eventually. If not now, later. Those 2 products have been flying under the radar for too long.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I thought ALRI Ergomax was banned a long time ago.
They received a warning letter. Some of the products have been discontinued, but not banned. I figured they were worth including.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yup, and all those who said that we are just jumping to conclusions and being paranoid now have their proof...I'm stocking up more!!! ARHHHH!

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I'm glad I ordered 2 bottles of p-plex last week off nutraplanet (got here today!!!). It was sold out as of last night...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be surprised also if Axis Labs' Furazadrol makes that list eventually.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, and all those who said that we are just jumping to conclusions and being paranoid now have their proof...I'm stocking up more!!! ARHHHH!
It's not about paranoia. It's about reason and logic based on evidence presented previously and presently...and likely to come.

I might be mistaken but that very comprehensive list is a list of hormone products that came out after the last ban.

Stock up if you will :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be surprised also if Axis Labs' Furazadrol makes that list eventually.
Its not outside the realm of possibility. I wouldn't disagree with that assumption at all.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
How do you know these will be banned?

Also, why am I not seeing any SD clones?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
DUR:lol: My bad haha, you just made a list concerning those, brain fart my bad haha

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
SlowM, thanks for taking the time to compile the product list, i was hoping Trenadrol would not make the list....

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
It's not about paranoia. It's about reason and logic based on evidence presented previously and presently...and likely to come.

I might be mistaken but that very comprehensive list is a list of hormone products that came out after the last ban.

Stock up if you will :)
I was only kidding about stocking up but others did suggest before in other threads that some are jumping to conclusions of another possible ban soon...I believe it will happen with these products but I also know that something new and innovative will always supercede any barrier imposed with something like bans...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
DSHEA compliance is probably the bigger question mark there....
Do you think that that is why the FDA and lawmakers are trying to make supplements (as a whole) nonexistant or should I say...fully regulated???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you look at it, none of these were ever DSHEA compliant. so in effect they were "not legal" to begin with. the problem was that the DSHEA was written in such a way as the burden of proof (and ability to punish on non compliance) was upon request by the FDA, hence the talk of "getting the letter".

I think them regulating in some of the ways they've talked about isn't all bad - labeling requirements, purity testing both pre + post production, etc.

Honestly these all are steroids, not "supplements". So the only real difference between these and the classic steroids is that we have LESS health data on long + short term usage of these than we do with the ones that were already illegal.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah I agree.

If 6-OXO/ATD in LG Science's products came under scrutiny, there's no reason to think everything else wouldn't.

If anything LG Sciences products are tame and for the most part DSHEA compliant.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
note that they didn't even question the methyl masterdrol v2 in that... so I think the fda is just making a push to look good for the media coming up on the olympics

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Very nice opinions gentlemen! I think that if and when this more regulation of supplements takes effect many companies and such will cease to exist. I would LOVE to have proof of claims, studies and whatnot for supplements that I take but then again the price would surely rise in regard. I guess if I sit and think about it, I'd pay more to know that what I'm taking is what it is and that it works...hell even know sides and whatnot...short and long term

With unfortunately less information available it pays to have a great community as this for sharing information and experience...:cheers:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
note that they didn't even question the methyl masterdrol v2 in that... so I think the fda is just making a push to look good for the media coming up on the olympics
Satisfy the majority...I know this steroid issue will never cease but I could see it slowing down after the olympics...

Hell I read a news highlight the other day that stated China says this years Olympics will be the most constricted Olympics in the history of...as far as PEDs are concerned...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I pulled this list from another site.......

Brand name products that will likely be scheduled as of 24 June 2008.

EDIT: i'm removing this list.

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
lol, well there you go. Furaz, H-Drol, M-Drol.

I didn't see 11-OXO up there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, in the FDA docs I didnt' see anything about the epithios. could be me tho

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i didn't think they would be able to pass a 'catch all' bill, but it appears they are trying to anyway.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
wasn't there a bit on 'testosterone analogs' ?

I'll admit, I didn't even read the .pdf at all. I just very, very quickly glanced over it.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
stupid po-po's lol

how about Testadrol (dna) & super mass caps(power surge)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah haha, also lists "sterility". Never heard of anyone becoming sterile from them.

Maybe we shouldn't have this on here. Maybe it should be deleted.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I need to know if I respond to P-plex before I think about stocking up

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
No hank, I didn't mean the DEA proposal, that's public information.

I meant the list. I mean it's bad enough that they're going after the products, but if we have a list on here, and they got ahold of it, they could target things specifically and quicker...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Epi/H-Drol will make the list eventually. If not now, later. Those 2 products have been flying under the radar for too long.
Especially now, that we're seeing more and more misuse of the product from people who think its a "mass builder" with zero sides or need for comprehensive PCT.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. That's a big problem. I mean things could fly under the radar for a lot longer if it was only used by responsible, careful individuals, but hey, that's not the way it works. No use whining about it, I'll just annoy everyone;)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
"Disposal of Anabolic Steroids
If this regulation is finalized as
proposed, persons who possess
substances that become classified as
anabolic steroids and who wish to
dispose of them rather than becoming
registered to handle them should
contact their local DEA Diversion field
office for assistance in disposing of
these substances legally."

Hahaha. I need to find the number!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
"Disposal of Anabolic Steroids
If this regulation is finalized as
proposed, persons who possess
substances that become classified as
anabolic steroids and who wish to
dispose of them rather than becoming
registered to handle them should
contact their local DEA Diversion field
office for assistance in disposing of
these substances legally."

Hahaha. I need to find the number!
I have the number right here for you maynehood! You need to get rid of anything, just put it in a briefcase, and put it in a specified drop point. I assure you you'll never see those nasty steroids again!:rofl:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I have the number right here for you maynehood! You need to get rid of anything, just put it in a briefcase, and put it in a specified drop point. I assure you you'll never see those nasty steroids again!:rofl:
:toofunny:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah haha, also lists "sterility". Never heard of anyone becoming sterile from them.

Maybe we shouldn't have this on here. Maybe it should be deleted.
Androgens have the potential to make you sterile. They will not only shut down testosterone (via the negative feedback on LH) but will also shut down spermatogenesis (via negative feedback on FSH). This effect should be transient however.

Testosterone replacement therapy was at one time looked at as a viable form of the "male pill". I know that there were several studies done on MENT for this purpose as well.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Androgens have the potential to make you sterile. They will not only shut down testosterone (via the negative feedback on LH) but will also shut down spermatogenesis (via negative feedback on FSH). This effect should be transient however.

Testosterone replacement therapy was at one time looked at as a viable form of the "male pill". I know that there were several studies done on MENT for this purpose as well.
Okay, when I said sterile, I meant permanently. Guess I should have clarified;)

You know, this whole thing is a catch 22. For it to be available to us bodybuilders to use, then it basically has to be uncleared by the FDA. For it to be uncleared by the FDA, and unregulated, then it has to be available to EVERYONE.

Now, when it's available to EVERYONE then you get some high school kids takin mass tabs or m-drol cuz "my friend took it and he says its as good as steroids but safe!". Then they get shut down cuz they don't know when to quit, get a nice big case of b!tch tits, with fked hormone levels, and then the big organizations have their fuel to ban them. Because "these things are corrupting our kids, lets get them off the street! We're out for your safety and the safety of your kids!". Then these corporate hosebags look like they're some knight in shining armor and save the day cuz these stupid kids don't know how to google. I guess that's life bro's.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
so there going after METHS,DMT AND TREN ---so does that mean BOLD and FURAZ are ok for now?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
so there going after METHS,DMT AND TREN ---so does that mean BOLD and FURAZ are ok for now?
If you read the other threads, and notice the products at the beginning of the list, then you'll see that Bold is going to be scheduled.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well theres BOLD non-meth/and meth--but I didnt see any FURAZ on the list---and is there a place where that list is offically posted or somthing someone made up?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Yea,thanks I keep reading over that same document --I was just wondering if there was another list that was a little more "specific"because theres some "grey area" for the "interpation" of some of those terms